Deck of the Week : Sign-up Thread: Week 296 : April 1 - April 7

DaughterOfDanu

Welcome to everyone who is new and thank you VG

AJ

good morning gang!

Tarocco Piemontese 1928, a gift from Debra, so special

VGimlet

Welcome Teal!

I had also forgotten how thin the cardstock of the Victorian Romantic is. Not that that's a bad thing, it shuffles nicely. But it's thin.

Amberjune

Hello everybody!

Weeks fly by...I'm in with the Wild Unknown and the Animal Spirit Oracle.

Thank you for the new thread, VG.

Wishing everyone a fulfilling week!

Green Faerie

Just saw Ballerina's post so I added her too. :cool2:

Do you guys think I should go back to posting a link to the new thread for the DOTW at the "end" of the old thread? It was no big deal, I just stopped doing it for some reason I can't remember.

Of course it's not really the end, we are the no rules group, in theory the old thread could go on forever, heh.

Hi VG,

I know I would appreciate having the link to the new thread at the end of the old one. I found that really helpful because I could just go back into my e-mail notifications, click the old thread, and then click on the link for the new one. But I'm happy with whatever most people would like. :)

Carojulie

Hello all !

I am very late this week, but I was out of town these last days, and I missed the start of the DOTW thread :(

I would like to spend this week with the extremely beautiful Oriental tarot deck, which has just shown up today on my doorstep, thanks to our sweet and generous BodhiSeed !

I cannot wait to start working with this little beauty. For today, I have already shuffled and shuffled and shuffled for a very long time.... because the light cardstock is really something . It reminds me of the Vacchetta cardstock (Michellehihi in another thread compared this sort of cardstock to light as whippedcream.... and that is exactly it ! Shuffling whipped cream, light, airy, with a soft mat sound when cards thump on cards..... yummy)

But there is more than cardstock of course, there are the beautiful, delicate, elegant illustrations, and the soft airy energy, soft as a whisper.... but still very audible..... I am very excited !

Thank you and I hope you all have a great day and night !
:)

Delsan19

Hi all! First post here.
I'm working with the Chrysalis & Vision Quest decks. I'm traveling this week, so I have my 2 favorites with me. :)

CharlotteK

Hi VG, Hi DotW-ers. I'm going spend the week with the Waking the Wild Spirit Tarot but I'm also going to work with in the LoS TdM (Conver) as WtWS is so non traditional. Thanks!

Carojulie

Hi all! First post here.
I'm working with the Chrysalis & Vision Quest decks. I'm traveling this week, so I have my 2 favorites with me. :)

Welcome Delsan !

VGimlet

Hi VG,

I know I would appreciate having the link to the new thread at the end of the old one. I found that really helpful because I could just go back into my e-mail notifications, click the old thread, and then click on the link for the new one. But I'm happy with whatever most people would like. :)

I will start doing it again. I have no memory of why I stopped, and of course people can keep commenting after I put the link there if they want anyway ('cause, no rules thread...)

Welcome Delsan19!

And if I missed anyone, let me know. :p