Random Q&As - round 2

Ronia

Flowers - Tree - Ring - Stork - Man

Oh, things are looking good. I think this will involve a man who will surprise you with a romantic proposal and a lasting union.

Ha... Guys, do you see how the readings are contradicting? I've been observing this for a while. If one reading looks good, then the next one points at something bad, related to the same thing in the same time frame. I think the cards are playing with us sometimes. LOL

Otherwise, this looks good, yes. :D Hopefully it's not a joke! LOL

MoiraKarin

Are you going to ask a question, Moira?

Q: Who will I have children with?

child ring rider sun clouds

I think it will be from the first relationionship that would come in seriously.
It might take a while, but the sun will chase away the clouds in the deck (nova brisk Lenormand ) But you will have your child from him

Ronia

A trip to the mountains feels almost impossible . There are some trouble with the water tube in my bathroom. I think it's frozen. How ever is this exciting :D I 'll go for the succesful conclusion of this problem..I even feel fortunate with this problem, my parents do not have any gas or water, and this with tempertures dropping way beneath C.O centergr.

Hm, it looks like you will be lively discussing something, you know? So, whetever happens it will surely make you feel much better. It may not look exciting now but you never know what will come your way! :)

Ronia

Q will i become in a serous relationship with someone i know now?

Clover-Anchor

Definitely yes, is the answer.

Q: Will I receive an invitation to go out for or around Valentine's Day? Like a date?
(I'm starting to investigate this mystery already! LOL)

MoiraKarin

Ha... Guys, do you see how the readings are contradicting? I've been observing this for a while. If one reading looks good, then the next one points at something bad, related to the same thing in the same time frame. I think the cards are playing with us sometimes. LOL

Otherwise, this looks good, yes. :D Hopefully it's not a joke! LOL

Yes this is really weird, i did this drawing again and it lead me back to my first reading..
tree child mice
----------------
dog

It would be a cruel game.. It still makes me wonder... I don't think so.
Maybe me not understandin the question ( i did not know that your answer was about a love relationship, i did not know where the cards would lead me , to this) So you got an answer not related to a love relationship.

I Hope it is minor... I am sorry ... I just hope i did a lousy no sense reading

MoiraKarin

Clover-Anchor

Definitely yes, is the answer.

Q: Will I receive an invitation to go out for or around Valentine's Day? Like a date?
(I'm starting to investigate this mystery already! LOL)

stork mice birds: Lets assume i have a depressed deck today :D

No seriously, if you stop worrying and get anxious about it, you will. You will be the stork to turn it into a 'yes'.

Ronia

I lost you here, what is this reading about now? About the relationship stuff and Moon conjunct Sun? Just leave it.

Ronia

stork mice birds: Lets assume i have a depressed deck today :D

No seriously, if you stop worrying and get anxious about it, you will. You will be the stork to turn it into a 'yes'.

Oh, but I'm neither anxious nor worrying regarding any personal stuff at this point! I'm trying to figure out the contradicting readings and find out why and how the cards are playing. Otherwise, what I'm anxious about will come my way not earlier than May, so there is nothing to be anxious about now. JUst curious. :)

Do you have another Q?

MoiraKarin

I lost you here, what is this reading about now? About the relationship stuff and Moon conjunct Sun? Just leave it.

Good advice . ....I have a feeling now it seems, both.
But... Just leave.... I just don't understand, either