Rohrig Tarot Study Group - cards covered so far

sunflowr

Bumping this up to hopefully get some new discussion going again! :)

sunflowr

doesnt anyone want to play with me? ;) Or at least study this deck with me?!

I'm kind of bummed. This is a beautiful deck and would love to study it with someone and compare notes.

I'm getting interesting readings with it! Such an easy deck to read! :) And I'm learning basic Thoth meanings with it as well, because "Keywords for the Crowley Tarot" works perfectly with this deck!

Please someone join this group?

Gardener

Hi Sunflowr!

When you asked me for a reading, I knew I'd seen your name somewhere before. I went hunting and found you in the Rohrig study group. Hello there! I've also been thinking about the Rohrig lately, loving all the images. Right now my reading obsession is the Voyager, but perhaps I could add a little Rohrig-study into my day. In the next couple days I will go check out your study threads and see if I have something to add...

sunflowr

Ok, I'd love that! :)

I'm tempted to try the Voyager too. Don't tempt me! LOL! ;D

Grigori

I just got the Rohrig and would like to study it some. Anyone still interested in kick starting these threads with me? :)

walkawayrenee

Anyone still interested?

Hi,
I just got this deck a few days ago. It is so different from my other decks. Is there anyone around who would like to talk about this deck?

KarlThomas

Come out come out wherever you are, Rohrig Readers.

Lets add some love and juice to this study area for the new year.

KarlThomas

Repeat thanks to Moonbow for setting up this Rohrig container. I love the deck, and am drinking these posts like water.