Reading my chart

Minderwiz

NamasteIndia said:
hello!
are you back from your visit

Yes and ready to go with your reading. I' going to do this in instalments, which will give you more time and space for feedback and to raise any questions.

My starting point is an assessment of your temperament, and then your mind and mode of behaviour. That will then lead into a consideration of the main areas of your life - I'll look at career/public expression first if you wish but the other main areas would be family ( in the widest sense) and home; and marriage and children.

I've redone your chart, because I don't use the outer planets and other modern additions, such as Chiron or asteroids. I also use Regiomontanus houses (that's a personal preference and I'm not saying that they are in anyway superior to any other House system).

Temperament

You were born about 1 hour 45 minutes before sunset - so even if there's some rounding in your birth time (a time of 5:30 is probably a best estimate) you are a diurnal birth. The Sun is in Hayz (above the horizon in a diurnal chart and in a diurnal sign) Moreover the Sun is in it's own sign of Leo, so given it's essential dignity, and seventh House placement (though not in the sign on the cusp), I'd take it as the Lord of the geniture. It's only rival would be Jupiter, in exaltation in Pisces and nearer the Cancer cusp. But Jupiter is not in Hayz, and does not have the Sun's essential dignity.

Your temperament is determined by Ascendant, Moon and Sun (last and least). Overall this comes out as a mixture of Choleric (dominant) and Melancholic. The main types of ways that this will manifest are;

You don't suffer fools gladly

You can use logic and facts to counter arguments, rather than resorting to temper

You are quick witted, and can think on your feet if you need to but you are not as wilful as the Choleric type - you can see and weigh the consequences of your actions

You can be quite witty, being able to choose just the right word for each occasion

You have the capcity to take the lead - mainly because you can support your Choleric instincts with a detailed plan of what should be done.

Overall though you are more impulsive than reflective - your balance is towards action rather than thought but you do see the need for the latter and are at your best when you ensure that action is backed up by plans.

Mind and Manners

Your conscious mind is signified by Mercury, your reactive intuitive mind by the Moon. Mercury is comparatively weak - only having a mutual reception by Face with Mars - this would add a dash more choler to your temperament, especially as Mercury is in Leo. In the eighth, Mercury shows a mind rational/logical side that perhaps struggles to come through - a stronger Mercury would give real support to your base temperament - allowing those plans to be more effective. Mercury is also conjunct debilitated Saturn. So there is an element of fear or anxiety which will creep in at times of stress, when you try to think logically. In other words you might well be inclined to see the glass as half empty rather than half full.

Your intuitive mind is shown by the Moon in Aries. Here the Moon is Peregrine, but is 'warmed' by the trine from the Sun, which is virtually exact. Positioned in the third House of the Goddess, your Moon will work well with your spiritual side, and attract you to the less established forms of spiritual expression. But, this placement presents something of a challenge - your instinctive reaction to a situation is likely to be to take some action quickly and you will need to count to 10 and remember your ability to plan for action.

Both Mercury and Moon present challenges to your basic temperament and these are the things you will need to work on - trying to use logic and reason without the anxiety and curbing your instinctive need for action to make use of your capacity to plan.

Additional Observations

Saturn and Mercury are in out of sign trines to your Ascendant. Some traditional Astrologers would not count those, as the sign characteristics don't match the aspects. They should be the same element, but in fact we have Fire and Earth involved. Nevertheless, the Saturn trine is perhaps something to consider - Saturn is in the last degree of Leo (indeed the last 15 minutes) As the aspect is applying, I would suggest that it will become more important as your life progresses. Saturn is the planet of plans, structures and methods - Again reinforcing your need to balance action with plans.

NamasteIndia

Minderwiz said:
Temperament

You were born about 1 hour 45 minutes before sunset - so even if there's some rounding in your birth time (a time of 5:30 is probably a best estimate) you are a diurnal birth. The Sun is in Hayz (above the horizon in a diurnal chart and in a diurnal sign) Moreover the Sun is in it's own sign of Leo, so given it's essential dignity, and seventh House placement (though not in the sign on the cusp), I'd take it as the Lord of the geniture. It's only rival would be Jupiter, in exaltation in Pisces and nearer the Cancer cusp. But Jupiter is not in Hayz, and does not have the Sun's essential dignity.

Your temperament is determined by Ascendant, Moon and Sun (last and least). Overall this comes out as a mixture of Choleric (dominant) and Melancholic. The main types of ways that this will manifest are;
You don't suffer fools gladly

You can use logic and facts to counter arguments, rather than resorting to temper

You are quick witted, and can think on your feet if you need to but you are not as wilful as the Choleric type - you can see and weigh the consequences of your actions

You can be quite witty, being able to choose just the right word for each occasion

You have the capcity to take the lead - mainly because you can support your Choleric instincts with a detailed plan of what should be done.

Overall though you are more impulsive than reflective - your balance is towards action rather than thought but you do see the need for the latter and are at your best when you ensure that action is backed up by plans.
Much of the terms and words you are using is new to me. I keep referring the dictionary to check out what they mean. So yes diurnal does that make me nocturnal i dont like to sleep much at night i prefer sleeping late.
ALso i searched dictionary for choleric yes im that type quite
which you described right. Also im very melancholic very moody, emotional and sensitive. Much of my energy, ambition is reserved because of my mood swings
Mind and Manners

Your conscious mind is signified by Mercury, your reactive intuitive mind by the Moon. Mercury is comparatively weak - only having a mutual reception by Face with Mars - this would add a dash more choler to your temperament, especially as Mercury is in Leo. In the eighth, Mercury shows a mind rational/logical side that perhaps struggles to come through - a stronger Mercury would give real support to your base temperament - allowing those plans to be more effective. Mercury is also conjunct debilitated Saturn. So there is an element of fear or anxiety which will creep in at times of stress, when you try to think logically. In other words you might well be inclined to see the glass as half empty rather than half full.
yes earlier there was not much fear or anxiety but recently this fears have increased earlier there was more of ambition and courage.
Your intuitive mind is shown by the Moon in Aries. Here the Moon is Peregrine, but is 'warmed' by the trine from the Sun, which is virtually exact. Positioned in the third House of the Goddess, your Moon will work well with your spiritual side, and attract you to the less established forms of spiritual expression. But, this placement presents something of a challenge - your instinctive reaction to a situation is likely to be to take some action quickly and you will need to count to 10 and remember your ability to plan for action.

Both Mercury and Moon present challenges to your basic temperament and these are the things you will need to work on - trying to use logic and reason without the anxiety and curbing your instinctive need for action to make use of your capacity to plan.
Right i worship Goddess and less established forms of religion but its challenging there are conflicts and confusions for me time to time.
Additional Observations

Saturn and Mercury are in out of sign trines to your Ascendant. Some traditional Astrologers would not count those, as the sign characteristics don't match the aspects. They should be the same element, but in fact we have Fire and Earth involved. Nevertheless, the Saturn trine is perhaps something to consider - Saturn is in the last degree of Leo (indeed the last 15 minutes) As the aspect is applying, I would suggest that it will become more important as your life progresses. Saturn is the planet of plans, structures and methods - Again reinforcing your need to balance action with plans.
How would saturn become more important in my life? I had saturn restrictions during childhood and it was quite painful and hard part of my life...i hope saturn doesnt harasss me more in later part of life. can you elaborate what this saturn aspect will bring forth.

thanks for the reading about my nature, mind etc.

Minderwiz

NamasteIndia said:
Much of the terms and words you are using is new to me. I keep referring the dictionary to check out what they mean. So yes diurnal does that make me nocturnal i dont like to sleep much at night i prefer sleeping late.

Dirnal means that you were born during the daylight hours (between Sunrise and Sunset). Modern Western Astrology does not recognise this as significant (mainly because the modern world has lost its contact with nature). But as you were born less than two hours before Sunset, I can see that you would be influenced by nightfall.

NamasteIndia said:
ALso i searched dictionary for choleric yes im that type quite which you described right. Also im very melancholic very moody, emotional and sensitive. Much of my energy, ambition is reserved because of my mood swings

yes earlier there was not much fear or anxiety but recently this fears have increased earlier there was more of ambition and courage.

I think these mood swings are the result of your Saturn/Ascendant aspect and the Melancholic side of you growing stronger. This is something you will need to address

NamasteIndia said:
How would saturn become more important in my life? I had saturn restrictions during childhood and it was quite painful and hard part of my life...i hope saturn doesnt harasss me more in later part of life. can you elaborate what this saturn aspect will bring forth.

This aspect will perfect by secondary progression at age 48, it will then begin to separate but it will take several more years before it has passed. So this is something that you have for most of your life - this is your challenge, to achieve your potential through overcoming your fears. Use the energies of the Sun and Jupiter to do this, they are the positive forces in your chart - your need to grow through interaction with others. You CAN do this, Saturn has a mutual reception with Mars by Terms, and Mars is strong enough to help overcome those fears.

OK the next post will be on career, family, marriage and children.

NamasteIndia

Ok i will look forward to next post about marriage, children, career.
I feel things will improve a lot after 38 since ketu dasha will be over and venus dasha will start also ketu is influencing my moon closely..

Minderwiz

Career

Career/Employment/Social Position

Western Astrology tends to see the tenth as career - these days a career defines who we are in society. Your tenth is ruled by Venus through the Libra MC. Venus professions tend to be in what we would now call Arts and Fashion - clothes, jewellery, design, and music. We might widen this to include hospitality (Venus rules bars, inns, and anywhere that sells food and drink).

Venus careers also includes the 'housewife' - being a wife and mother.

Any and all of these might well be suitable. Whether you will be good at it, is indicated by the condition and placement of Venus. Venus is in Fall in Virgo but does have some offsetting essential dignity, being in it's own Triplicity and Face (decan) and having a mutual reception by Terms with Jupiter. Overall this suggests that you have the ability to succeed, though this will not be easy, as you have obstacles to overcome and me need some friendly assistance on the way (someone who will put in a good word, or who can perhaps pull a few strings behind the scenes).

Venus is placed in the ninth House so you might look at focusing your career in the following general areas:

Travel (using the above skills and professions within the context of travellers and their needs).

Religion and religious artefacts, services to religious people

Something to do with Higher/Further Education

Dreams/prophesies, visions, fables and stories of the past

Remember here I am listing the possible areas in which you might follow a Venus style trade or profession - thus you might design religious jewellery or clothing for travellers as possible examples.

It's possible to look at career developments through techniques such as Primary Directions, or Zodiacal Releasing but that would require some detailed work and consultation.

I will look at marriage and children in the next post

NamasteIndia

Minderwiz said:
Career/Employment/Social Position

Western Astrology tends to see the tenth as career - these days a career defines who we are in society. Your tenth is ruled by Venus through the Libra MC. Venus professions tend to be in what we would now call Arts and Fashion - clothes, jewellery, design, and music. We might widen this to include hospitality (Venus rules bars, inns, and anywhere that sells food and drink).

Venus careers also includes the 'housewife' - being a wife and mother.
many people told me right from childhood that i will have a career.
but from last 3-4 years i dont have a career as such. Also i have tried doing business in spiritual things but im not much happy with it...it doesnt satisfy me.
Any and all of these might well be suitable. Whether you will be good at it, is indicated by the condition and placement of Venus. Venus is in Fall in Virgo but does have some offsetting essential dignity, being in it's own Triplicity and Face (decan) and having a mutual reception by Terms with Jupiter. Overall this suggests that you have the ability to succeed, though this will not be easy, as you have obstacles to overcome and me need some friendly assistance on the way (someone who will put in a good word, or who can perhaps pull a few strings behind the scenes).
in vedic chart i have rahu + pluto in my tenth house i had a roller coaster career with changing 3 profession in 5 years time span and many many job changes down the line. there was and is loads of obstacles and problems.
Venus is placed in the ninth House so you might look at focusing your career in the following general areas:
Travel (using the above skills and professions within the context of travellers and their needs).
Religion and religious artefacts, services to religious people
Something to do with Higher/Further Education
Dreams/prophesies, visions, fables and stories of the past

Remember here I am listing the possible areas in which you might follow a Venus style trade or profession - thus you might design religious jewellery or clothing for travellers as possible examples.
earlier i worked in office but faced loads of troubles then i switched to teaching which was again difficult for me...and finally then i switched to tarot which is again not that happy for me so i really dont know what to say...though i enjoy tarot i cant deal with the attitude of people.
It's possible to look at career developments through techniques such as Primary Directions, or Zodiacal Releasing but that would require some detailed work and consultation.
I will look at marriage and children in the next post
i look forward to know about marriage and children and if possible about 9th house spiritual growth
thanks for reading about career i could relate with it

Minderwiz

Of marriage and children

For a woman the significators of marriage are Sun, Mars and Lord 7, plus any planets in the seventh.. In your case Lord 7 is the Moon and Sun and Jupiter are in the Seventh. We would take each of these in terms of whether they are in fruitful signs or barren signs, their intrinsic strength, and their house
placement.

So Sun is in Leo (barren) but in its own rulership and wel placed

Mars is in Virgo (barren) with moderate essential dignity (through mutual reception) and moderately placed in the ninth.

The Moon is a strong significator of fertility, she is however Peregrine and poorly placed in the third.

Jupiter is a natural benefic, is in exaltation in Pisces, a fruitful sign and well placed in the seventh

The balance here suggests that you will marry (as indeed you have). Looking at the eighth House as the house of your husband's resources it is ruled by the Sun, which is high in essential dignity and contains Saturn and Mercury, which overall are of moderate to low essential dignity - so your husband is reasonably well off financially but not rich (or at least not very rich in comparative terms), Of the significators of marriage, Sun and Moon are in trine and Mars and Jupiter in sextile, This suggests that you and your husband get on well together and tend to agree on matters.

The placement of the significators also suggests that you will either marry late on or marry an older husband. Given that you live in a culture of arranged marriages, I would take this as an indicator that your husband is older than you.

Your Part o Marriage lies in Sagittarius and is ruled by Jupiter, itself in exaltation in Cancer and in the Seventh. Your marriage looks to be good, ruled by a benefic in a fruitful sign and placed in the seventh.

Children are signified by the fifth House. Venus rules the cusp of the fifth, through Taurus. Venus is an indicator of 'issue' so you are likely to have children but Venus is not particularly strong and is only moderately placed, so this does not promise many children. There are not planets in other Houses that might indicate children, the eleventh and the first, so I do not think you will have a large number of children, especially as Venus is in a barren sign. There is no clear indicator of the sex of the children, the indicators being mixed, so I would take that as indicating about equal chances of male and female.

So there will be children but not a relatively small family. Your Arabic Part of Children lies in Aquarius and is ruled by Saturn again a significator of restriction, which has moderate to low essential dignity. So that seems to back up the idea of a small family.

NamasteIndia

Minderwiz said:
Of marriage and children

The balance here suggests that you will marry (as indeed you have). Looking at the eighth House as the house of your husband's resources it is ruled by the Sun, which is high in essential dignity and contains Saturn and Mercury, which overall are of moderate to low essential dignity - so your husband is reasonably well off financially but not rich (or at least not very rich in comparative terms), Of the significators of marriage, Sun and Moon are in trine and Mars and Jupiter in sextile, This suggests that you and your husband get on well together and tend to agree on matters.

The placement of the significators also suggests that you will either marry late on or marry an older husband. Given that you live in a culture of arranged marriages, I would take this as an indicator that your husband is older than you.
Well now comparing with vedic astrology my husband as Rahu in 2nd house so whatever he used to earn he was spending away. So there was no saving. Now recently i have started keeping his earnings with me and im able to save many of it though he earns well that part is right he is not rich because of his spending habits
I was married at age 24 which is standard age in modern urban india its not that late and my husband is 4 years elder to me and this much age difference is also kept here in arrange marriage system. Maybe as per american standards it would be late (i dont know)
Your Part o Marriage lies in Sagittarius and is ruled by Jupiter, itself in exaltation in Cancer and in the Seventh. Your marriage looks to be good, ruled by a benefic in a fruitful sign and placed in the seventh.
my marriage is ok and presently from couple of years in my Gochar Chart ketu looks at 7th house of marriage which creates tension, conflicts from time to time otherwise things are ok here.
Children are signified by the fifth House. Venus rules the cusp of the fifth, through Taurus. Venus is an indicator of 'issue' so you are likely to have children but Venus is not particularly strong and is only moderately placed, so this does not promise many children. There are not planets in other Houses that might indicate children, the eleventh and the first, so I do not think you will have a large number of children, especially as Venus is in a barren sign. There is no clear indicator of the sex of the children, the indicators being mixed, so I would take that as indicating about equal chances of male and female.

So there will be children but not a relatively small family. Your Arabic Part of Children lies in Aquarius and is ruled by Saturn again a significator of restriction, which has moderate to low essential dignity. So that seems to back up the idea of a small family.

ok i have a son we have yet not gone for a second child the thought of having one more child scares me as you know my emotional background....otherwise its accurate we are a small family.

Thank you this reading was helpful.

Minderwiz

NamasteIndia said:
Well now comparing with vedic astrology my husband as Rahu in 2nd house so whatever he used to earn he was spending away. So there was no saving. Now recently i have started keeping his earnings with me and im able to save many of it though he earns well that part is right he is not rich because of his spending habits

Saturn is your Ascendant ruler, and is placed in the eighth - the House of HIS money so I can well see that you had to take charge of the family finances.

NamasteIndia said:
I was married at age 24 which is standard age in modern urban india its not that late and my husband is 4 years elder to me and this much age difference is also kept here in arrange marriage system. Maybe as per american standards it would be late (i dont know)[/b]

There are a number of rules for determining the age on marriage and some of the features of the marriage but I knew, from what you have previously said, that you have and arranged marriage according to custom. How far I apply, the rules was something I found difficult to decide. Even though arranged marriages were common in the Seventeenth Century in England (and indeed for a further 200+ years) The culture was still different to modern urban India. So that is an area for me to explore in the future, in case I get other readings of a similar nature. In this case I opted for an older husband but realised that that could be the cultual norm.

BTW I'm English and by our standards it's quite normal.

NamasteIndia said:
ok i have a son we have yet not gone for a second child the thought of having one more child scares me as you know my emotional background....otherwise its accurate we are a small family.

I found but one indicator of 'Issue' - Venus - at best I would say two children but one is more likely. Also as Saturn rules the Part of Children, and Saturn is your Ascendant ruler - you also control the number of children that you will have. However in the previous post I misread the Essential dignity score for Saturn, it is debilitated, not in essential dignity (the score was -3 and I read the small print as +3). This does introduce a clear message of fear, relating to the number of children. It also weakens your husband's house of money and resources, As the ruler (Sun) is strong but the two planets in it (Saturn and Mercury) are weak (and the Saturn conjunction with Mercury weakens the later still further) - I can see that he may well earn money but will have difficulty holding on to it (even if Saturn as 'you' takes control he has of course lost it).

NamasteIndia

Minderwiz said:
Saturn is your Ascendant ruler, and is placed in the eighth - the House of HIS money so I can well see that you had to take charge of the family finances.
things improved after i started taking control over his earnings otherwise we were on way to becoming paupers
There are a number of rules for determining the age on marriage and some of the features of the marriage but I knew, from what you have previously said, that you have and arranged marriage according to custom. How far I apply, the rules was something I found difficult to decide. Even though arranged marriages were common in the Seventeenth Century in England (and indeed for a further 200+ years) The culture was still different to modern urban India. So that is an area for me to explore in the future, in case I get other readings of a similar nature. In this case I opted for an older husband but realised that that could be the cultual norm.

BTW I'm English and by our standards it's quite normal.
in vedic astrology if there is connection between 5th and 7th house then its considered love marriage whereas if there is no connection then its arrange marriage. i have seen quite a few charts with clear love marriage connections
Also i didnt know arranged marriage exsisted in abroad countries well in todays fast jet age time it cannot survive and even in india atleast in urban places its fast fading away.
I found but one indicator of 'Issue' - Venus - at best I would say two children but one is more likely. Also as Saturn rules the Part of Children, and Saturn is your Ascendant ruler - you also control the number of children that you will have - the restriction is self imposed and you can choose (but only if YOU wish it) to have another.
many astrologers here have told me that i will have two issues right from childhood when i have shown my chart to any astrologer or palmist they have predicted two children.
But my emotional and financial state of mind is not conducive and i dread having another child.