The Answer Deck study group

lark

Oh dear, I'm hooked.
This deck is so right- on it's darn spooky.
I got it Friday night and Saturday morning I did 5 different readings.
All so amazing.
Like Moonbow* says Wham....there is the answer.
Did a few readings for my daughter, she loved it....she hijacked the deck to a party and it was gone all weekend.
Just got it back tonight.

I've asked some very personal questions and the answers have been truthful and sometimes a little smart a**.
It's definitely a smack in the head deck for me.
I'm thinking I might start using it at the fair.

Joe my hubby said "Good reading, to bad the pictures on the cards are so darn ugly.''
LOL I agree.
But some how they make a big impact, because they are so stark.

I'll post one of my readings tomorrow.
Can you hear I'm excited too?

lunakasha

YAY!!!!! :D:D:D *jumping up and down*

lark is HOOKED!!!!! })

Wooooo-hoooooo!!!! :p:p:p:p

Aren't these freaky little cards AMAZING?????

(and I don't think they are "ugly" really....they grew on me LOL)

I am looking forward to your reading post, lark!!!

:D Luna

Moonbow

Does anyone think the backs of this deck are good?

To me the whaft of smoke forms a Chinese dragon but also a question mark. Very subtle.

lunakasha

Moonbow* said:
Does anyone think the backs of this deck are good?

To me the whaft of smoke forms a Chinese dragon but also a question mark. Very subtle.

Yes....I was just admiring them yesterday actually!

Having used these cards almost daily for the past month or so.... I had not taken a close look at the backs yet, LOL!!!!

Very interesting....a question mark of smoke....

Moonbow

I didn't have alot of time with the cards today, but there is something on my mind which I thought I would play around with using the Answer Deck.

You know the game where someone says a word to you and you have to answer with the first thing that comes into your head?

Well I sometimes like to do this type of thing with the cards.

I asked a question and drew three cards. I put the cards back into the deck, shuffled, split into three etc..

I asked another question (building on the first) and drew three cards.

Twice the 'growth' card came out.... hhmmm...

This time when I put the cards back in the pack, I shuffled and spread them out on the floor, in a semi circle. I asked another building question (all on the same subject) and 'growth' came out again.

This happened four times. The fourth time I put all 73 cards on a table (face down) and chose three - yep - 'growth' again.......

I then went out and all the while my mind kept coming back to what the growth card meant.... with all the other cards my question is answered but it's obvious that 'growth' will play an important part of what is on my mind.

I had this happening with the wisdom card a few days ago.

What a strange but compulsive little deck!

I would be interested to know is anyone else does this type of 'quick answer' reading?

lunakasha

Very interesting, Moonbow*......

I have not tried this exercise with the cards yet, but I definitely will...maybe today??? :p I can believe that you did pull the same card three (or four?) times...because these cards are serious that way...they don't mess around!!!

What I have noticed, and I think others have mentioned this too, is that I will often pull the same card or two for several days in a row...different readings, same card. I always pay attention to these patterns because I know there is a reason that they keep coming up. Of course, it is usually not immediately obvious WHY it is significant until after the fact....but if I look back, I can usually figure it out!

For example....The SECRETS card comes up for me.....frequently. I still have no idea what this means....it tends to make me feel uneasy, wondering if someone is talking behind my back for some reason. But rather than get paranoid about it, I just look at it as a warning...to PAY ATTENTION. I figure that is about all I can do anyway...and other than that, I try not to worry too much.

Does anyone else have a specific card that comes up all the time? How do you interpret the significance of these "repeat" cards???

:) Luna

lunakasha

WE DID IT!!!!!!

Well Answer Deck fans......

I just added up all of the threads and posts....here are the numbers:

We have 15 threads in the Study Group forum......

We have posted on those threads 122 times......

Which means: WE ARE MOVING TO OUR OWN FORUM!!!! :D:D:D:D

YIPPEEEEEEE!!!! :laugh::p:D:joke:

Thanks to everyone for taking an interest and participating in these discussions....looking forward to many more!!!!

I will send a PM to jmd, asking that these threads be moved to the Answer Deck Study Group forum.....YAY!!!!

Also, wanted to remind everyone that the Existing Cards thread has been updated to include links for all of the cards, as well as the Readings thread, the original AD thread (from the Oracle Decks forum) and, of course, this one......(thanks for the suggestion, Moonbow*!)

Congratulations....our efforts really paid off!!!
Glad this unusual little deck is getting the attention it deserves... actually, "demands" might be a better word.... :p

lunakasha

Just an update....

I emailed Solandia and requested that the Answer Deck study group be moved to its own forum.....YAY!!!! :D:laugh::joke:

So hopefully it won't be long now.....

Thanks again to everyone for contributing to these discussions!!!

sunflowr

So? Where's our OWN group??!! ;)