Fire Libran Snake & Fire Taurian Tiger

OperaPhantom u_u

Which is outlook for such relationship?

I don't know much about astrology, so can you tell me something about this particular combination of characters? Tiger and Snake are not exactly the better couple, I know. Can this be softened in any way by beneficial aspects of the planets in the charts?

Thanks in advance.

airseabattle

OperaPhantom u_u said:
Which is outlook for such relationship?

I don't know much about astrology, so can you tell me something about this particular combination of characters? Tiger and Snake are not exactly the better couple, I know. Can this be softened in any way by beneficial aspects of the planets in the charts?

Thanks in advance.

I'm assuming you're referring to the year signs. Honestly, they're not all that important, as in Chinese astrology you also have an animal for the hour, day and month of the birth. The year sign usual is not going to make or break a relationship (though compatible ones certainly help).
But solely going off of year signs I'd say it would be hot at the start, but could go could later on. Both tend to have very strong opinions and emotions, but Tiger expresses them and Snakes tend to keep them more inside. Which could turn into a big problem. Both tend to get bored pretty easily as well. But in my personal opinion its not nearly as bad as they say- as long as you're willing to work on communication.
While it's best to look at the whole chart of both individuals (bazi, 4 pillars, 8 characters-many different names for it) , if you want a quick gauge of compatibility you should look at the day signs.
Just going by year is a lot like just going by sun signs...not always accurate in terms of compatibility but it works sometimes.

OperaPhantom u_u

Thank you very much. I'll check these.

GoddessArtemis

Here's a website where you can find all sorts of specific Chinese astrology signs by day, month, year..etc.

Chinese Astrology Chart

GA

OperaPhantom u_u

GoddessArtemis said:
Here's a website where you can find all sorts of specific Chinese astrology signs by day, month, year..etc.

That's very useful, thank you. Although I'll have to figure all this out first. Also, we are not sure about the specific birth hour of the Tiger partner.