Ancient Italian Tarot

SolSionnach

(they are both COMPLETELY unavailable)

emmsma

How unkind!

So, whatcha gonna give me to make me feel better?? :p

sapienza

Le Fanu said:
This thread is just laughable... I mean, how weak-willed are we?

I had a back up of the Ancient Italian, but sent it to Sapienza. Then after this thread got going I decided I needed another one. I bought one. And this one isn't going anywhere. At least, not yet. Maybe in a few months it could go to Sapienza as her third copy...

:laugh: Hilarious. Incidentally, I AM going to get a third copy. I just must. I mean, it's OOP after all. How could I not????

Le Fanu said:
Then I bought another Tarot of the Master, and am finding it hugely exciting not taking the shrink-wrap off. How thrilling is that?
:laugh:

Le Fanu said:
Then on reflection, I realised I had back up copies of all my favourite historical Scarabeo decks. Classical tarot, Ancient Italian, Ancient Tarot of Bologna, Tarot of the Master, Minchiate Fiorentina (and also the Conver Ancient Tarot of Marseilles). Back ups of everything in fact except the Ancient Tarot of Lombardy. Does this mean?.. O god.... just for the sake of completion? Am I doomed to have to buy this too?

The Ancient Italian has a lot to answer for.

See how amazing this deck actually is....that it can inspire this level of obsessive madness! :bugeyed: And in case you are wondering, it is really a good thing :D

I will get that third copy of the AIT, I've already got two of the Master, one Lombardy, one Minchiate (would LOVE a back-up of that, sravana :D, but it was hard enough getting the first copy), a Classical (considering a back-up to trim), and then I'm sure that will do for me.

I am so happy with the Ancient Italian (which after all is what this thread is all about :)) that, believe it or not, I'm not really interested in getting any more decks just now.....except the back-ups of course.

Oh help....I think we're all going mad :bugeyed:

faunabay

Alan Ross said:
I checked the US based Book Depository and sure enough, they have the Ancient Italian in stock. Cheap, too. There's a marketplace listing on Amazon.com for them.

Alan
Where do I find the US Book Depository? I've done a search and can't find it. Well I come up with all sorts of book depositories, just not one that sells tarot decks. LOL

faunabay

Thanks sapenzia! I knew I had seen that name somewhere but couldn't figure out where. LOL

Actually though I just found another metaphysical store that had one in stock still......and bought it!!! :bugeyed: :laugh:

We'll see if I get it this time. (shrug) LOL

emmsma

Now I am looking all over for the Ancient Minchiate Etruria. I've only found it at Alida. Was hoping for a little more affordable.

Anybody come across it elsewhere?

Debra

sravana said:
Bob at Carte Karuta is da BOMB.

I ordered my spare AIT on Saturday, and IT GOT HERE TODAY.
:thumbsup:

me too, she said quietly. Ordered Friday night, and it made it cross-country by Monday morning.

With shipping, less than the book depository.

sapienza

faunabay said:
Thanks sapenzia! I knew I had seen that name somewhere but couldn't figure out where. LOL

Actually though I just found another metaphysical store that had one in stock still......and bought it!!! :bugeyed: :laugh:

We'll see if I get it this time. (shrug) LOL

If you don't get this one, even I will have to admit you are not meant to have it :laugh:

emmsma

Couldn't take it. I ordered the Minchiate Etruria from Alida.

Yay!