Pole Ka tarot

Laura Borealis

Hi everyone!

I'm Pole Ka, the author of the tarot deck. I came across this forum by chance, after researching about the Tarot of Marseilles. I was very interested to read what do you think about my cards!
Let me point out that my marseille tarot is officially released ! You can check it here : https://www.facebook.com/2270523040...7052304005833/884804741563916/?type=3&theater
If you are interested to get it, don't hesitate to write me an email ( contact{at}poleka.fr )... I would love to have your detailed opinion on all of the deck.

Thanks and sorry for my English mistakes, i'm french!

Welcome to Aeclectic :) I love your style and I can't wait to get your deck. I just ordered mine (from Morbid Anatomy, as I'm in the US and I figured the shipping would be less for me).

I just received mine. I LOVE it ! Yes - jokes in every card; I don't find it dark at all. I'm not QUITE sure about the extra card which is a vagina with loads of umbilical cords coming out of it... but YES ! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: And it's printed by France Cartes - so no card stock issues.

You can buy it on amazon.fr

Thanks for the review, you tipped me over into getting it.

gregory

My SO - a fan of LOOKING at these things - absolutely adores it - the facial expressions in particular. There is a rather gruesome court card as mentioned my Metafizzypop... but I think YOU will appreciate it !

Laura Borealis

I've seen the gruesome one (if it's the one I'm thinking of). Doesn't bother me. I can be squicked by eye-related gore, but it has to be more realistic to turn my stomach. (See attached picture for something that did creep me out! It's not gory at all though.)

I'm glad your SO approves!

Hey, anyone that ordered theirs from Morbid Anatomy - about how long did it take, and did they send a shipping notice? I haven't heard anything yet. I'm not being impatient... well, maybe just a little. :laugh:

Attachments

• this is not an eye.jpg
    this is not an eye.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 296

illyria

I've seen the gruesome one (if it's the one I'm thinking of). Doesn't bother me. I can be squicked by eye-related gore, but it has to be more realistic to turn my stomach. (See attached picture for something that did creep me out! It's not gory at all though.)

I'm glad your SO approves!

Hey, anyone that ordered theirs from Morbid Anatomy - about how long did it take, and did they send a shipping notice? I haven't heard anything yet. I'm not being impatient... well, maybe just a little. :laugh:

I wanted to, but the shipping cost so much on that site! I decided to order it directly from Pole Ka and had it shipped to my friend in the UK. He got it in under a week. He'll be sending it to me soon. Yaaay!

Laura Borealis

Yeah, I actually didn't notice the shipping cost till I had hit the payment button, oh well. But I figure shipping from France would be about the same. :p

gregory

Yeah, I actually didn't notice the shipping cost till I had hit the payment button, oh well. But I figure shipping from France would be about the same. :p
Pole Ka was giving a discount to people from here, so I bought from her :)

Morbid's shipping was more than twice what she charged me. so don't go there !

rylla

I did not pay attention to this deck until now. Looking at it in more detail I definitely want it! (despite the fact that I am not interested in buying any more Marseilles style tarot!)

gregory

It's CHEAP. Email her and order !

Maan

Its gorgeous Rylla. I have it for a year orso. The colours are really vivid. The cardstock is very smooth and it gots lots of caracter. I use it a lot for readings.