Prisma Visions Tarot Deck- Third Edition

BeyondtheVeil

Hi Guys!

I'm wondering what you guys think of the Prisma Visions Third Edition Tarot Deck?
http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/prisma-visions-tarot/

I just purchased my copy and I am so excited! I wasn't sure that I would be able to read with it as it is different in the art than I am used to. There is just something about it that I am drawn to and love looking at.

For those of you that have the Prisma Visions Tarot Decks, what are you thoughts on how they read?

My favorite decks currently are the Everyday Witch Tarot and Crystal Visions. Will this deck be an easy read or will I need to devote more time and attention to it?

Also... I thought the extra card was different for the third edition. It says Strawberries, but I thought it was Illuminated or something like that?

Please share you thoughts on this deck especially if you have the third edition like I am waiting to receive.

Thanks so much guys! :heart:

Hugs,
BeyondtheVeil

lantana

I have the second, not the third, but I do very much like this deck. I think you'll find the minor arcana to be an easy read since they're pretty standard, the majors will require more thought and probably some dives into the LWB. For the record, the majors are my favorite part of the deck because they're so creative and evocative.

Where did you read about the Strawberries card? The third edition extra should be the Illumination card, and the Strawberries has been gone for awhile since it wasn't in the second edition either.

BeyondtheVeil

I have the second, not the third, but I do very much like this deck. I think you'll find the minor arcana to be an easy read since they're pretty standard, the majors will require more thought and probably some dives into the LWB. For the record, the majors are my favorite part of the deck because they're so creative and evocative.

Where did you read about the Strawberries card? The third edition extra should be the Illumination card, and the Strawberries has been gone for awhile since it wasn't in the second edition either.

The deck I bought said Third Edition but showed a Strawberry Card. When I looked last month it was the Illuminated Card. Maybe it was just an old photo?? I actually would prefer the new Illuminated card.

I'm so excited to get this deck! It's been on my wishlist for awhile. I always try to wait X amount of time before buying a deck to make sure I actually like them in a month or so lol

It is a beautiful unique deck! I can't wait to do readings with it!!

Thank you for sharing your experience with this beautiful unique deck!!

Hugs,
Beyondtheveil

lantana

Did you buy it from the artist? I checked the website and it had the correct card, but maybe the other picture was up in error when you bought it. Either way, I hope you get the correct edition!

RavenOfSummer

I second what lantana said. This is one of my favorite decks :love: I have the second edition. I think the accompanying guidebook is excellent. It really offers some unique perspectives on the card meanings- not that its changes things from traditional meanings, but just offers a unique take that often really resonates with me.

As lantana said, each edition has had a different 79th card. The first edition was Strawberries, second edition was The Gift (picturing a fish with a key), and third edition is Illumination. So yours should be Illumination :)

BeyondtheVeil

Did you buy it from the artist? I checked the website and it had the correct card, but maybe the other picture was up in error when you bought it. Either way, I hope you get the correct edition!

Yes, I bought it from the site that shows the cards. I'm horrible with navigation on webpages so maybe it just showed me something else? It said Third Edition so I order the 3rd edition I'm sure. I'm not sure why it had a Strawberry card? I want the Illuminated card, so it was probably an old photo or I was looking at the wrong photos lol

Brightest Blessings,
Beyondtheveil

BeyondtheVeil

RavenOfSummer

I second what lantana said. This is one of my favorite decks :love: I have the second edition. I think the accompanying guidebook is excellent. It really offers some unique perspectives on the card meanings- not that its changes things from traditional meanings, but just offers a unique take that often really resonates with me.

As lantana said, each edition has had a different 79th card. The first edition was Strawberries, second edition was The Gift (picturing a fish with a key), and third edition is Illumination. So yours should be Illumination :)

I'm so excited to get this gorgeous deck! I've been eyeing it for awhile now lol Thanks for sharing your experience with the deck! I'm so excited about it!

I'm thinking I may have looked at old photos or it just had it up randomly. I didn't want the strawberry card, but the Illuminated one. It said Third Edition so I think they will hopefully send me the Illuminated Card.

That's neat about the changing of the 79 th card.

Brightest Blessings,
Beyondtheveil

Beancrew49

I dont own it, but it does look amazing. The only reason I never bought it is because the Majors have borders. Why oh why? Huge turn off and deal breaker for me.

MissChiff

I just purchased the this deck and yes it comes with the new illuminated card... I had the first edition with the strawberry card and now this one.

BeyondtheVeil

I dont own it, but it does look amazing. The only reason I never bought it is because the Majors have borders. Why oh why? Huge turn off and deal breaker for me.

It is amazing!! I can't wait to have those gorgeous cards in my hands!!

I just purchased the this deck and yes it comes with the new illuminated card... I had the first edition with the strawberry card and now this one.

Thanks for letting me know! I'm excited to get the deck and the Illuminated Card. I think it looks awesome!

I can't wait to have it in my hands and to look through the cards irl. I am excited to see how it reads. I am hoping it will be one of my favorite Tarot Reading Decks ever!

Hugs,
BeyondtheVeil