Sabian Symbols Study Group: Virgo 5 - #155

Elven

:) Welcome to the Sabian Symbol Oracle Study thread!

Please feel free to discuss the Sabian Symbol in this thread, and to ask questions or, explore any aspect of the many interpretions the Symbol holds. Please add your own observations and interpretations too!! The Symbol used in this heading is by Lynda Hill www.sabiansymbols.com

Sun Sign: VIRGO
Degree: 5
Number: 155

Symbol: A MAN BECOMING AWARE OF NATURE SPIRITS AND NORMALLY UNSEEN SPIRITUAL ENERGIES.

purple_scorp

I thought it would be good to use the Orphalese software to record my daily sabian symbol readings and so set about looking for appropriate images to convey the meaning of each card.

Attached is what I came up with for this symbol.

with love
purple_scorp

Attachments

• 154.jpg
    154.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 273

tink27

Purple_scorp, I’m not sure who this man is in your image, but he seems highly gifted and an intuitive person, whose hard work, determination and service to others forms the core of his being. I bet he spends a great deal of time on personal projects. I wonder if his efforts are geared to developing new theories as well as initiating new ones. I wonder if he communicates these findings to the world.

tink :love:

purple_scorp

He certainly does!

That my friend, is Sir Arthur Conan Doyle (think Sherlock Holmes).

He is with the girls that supposedly saw the Cottingley Fairies.

with love
purple_scorp

MCsea

WOW - yea and now I just see this symbol in a new light - before I was pregnant I SAW my son - hmmmm :)

Virgo 5
Birthdays: August 27th–29th
Numerology: 155
Sabian Symbol: A man dreaming of fairies (is another wording for this symbo)
Marc Edmund Jones Key Word: Outlook
Jane Ridder-Patrick Healing Body Point: Transverse colon
Crystal Element: Ruby Kyanite Fuchsite
Expression: Ruby with Kyanite and Fuchsite is a naturally-occurring rock. This crystal element acts as a bridge between the present and the future, what is and what might be.
Sun Focus: Original and dynamic, you gain knowledge from the mystic unconscious and express that information creatively.
Affirmation: The power of my imagination banishes fear and promotes hope.