My Crystal Ball

celticnoodle

Another time I was getting dressed for the gym when I saw a large phallic image in the ball. :joke: I thought WHOA why am I seeing such a thing in my ball at a glance? Well, very soon after that as I was walking into the gym when one of the muscle-heads who works out there was being a bit of a jerk due to roid rage perhaps? Anyway, I remember saying something under my breath about him being a BIG DICK as I walked past him. As I said that, I immediately remembered the image in my ball. :) I never realized my ball could have such a sense of humor.
ROFLMAO

Oh, that is priceless!!! I love your crystals, GOTH. they definitely DO have a sense of humor and great personalities all around! :D

Phoenix11

A couple of times actually. Once I was on the phone with a friend when I glanced over and saw a scorpion that morphed into a spider in the ball. Without going into too much detail about their situation here, we were discussing her actions she needed to take regarding a love interest. Interestingly she is a Scorpio and very soon after that vision, she ended up taking some protective yet aggressive action toward the guy in the end that pretty much changed their relationship drastically. Here are some spider symbolisms that totally applied to her situation and how it played out.

Symbolic Spider Meanings
Cunning
Progressive
Female
Cyclical
Rebirth
Death
Crafty
Resourceful
Creation
Protection
Fate

Thanks for the suggestion!

Ah yes, I remember your visions well :) It's amazing what you saw and you really did help me make a decision on what I needed to do. You saw me getting ready to make that Scorpion strike and it confirmed to me what I had to do... which was the best decision for me in the end! I'm still thanking you for that one ;)

GotH

My newest addition...

Frankenstein

Frankie is the size of a softball. He's a much darker quartz when compared to the Misty Princess. I named him Frankie because that's what was said and shown to me last night during a scry session when I asked what I should call him. It looked something like this. How awesomely appropriate for this time of year too! :)

Perhaps this is my Monster Ball. :joke: If you look at the first picture you might be able to spot a witch holding her broom. It's a little bent at the top but by the look on her face, this doesn't seem to bother her much. :) I really do think it's a spiritual process when we become connected with spheres. SOMETHING out there keeps it fun and exciting for sure.

So far the images I've received with this sphere have been quick and clear. I'm definitely looking forward to spending more time with it when I can..

GotH

Here is something interesting that a friend sent to me regarding this last post about my Frankenstein sphere from above. I really appreciate his input because it really makes sense as to why the name! The reason I was so drawn to this sphere is because of the historical feel I got from it. Right away I could see images of the attire from what felt like the 1700s.

Like this..

"The sphere is a beauty, with a deep, clear, yet complex feel (to me). Frankenstein is funny. Goofy stones. I double checked translations from German of franken and stein. Beer sStein can mean a vessel to old beer, of course, but stein means "stone." Frank can mean a franc, as in Swiss francs. Yes, that's there, but I feel something deeper.

The Franks were in the long term, the most important Germanic tribe among those groups who spread north, east, west and south of what we now think of as Germany. The Franks in Gaul became the French and the Franks in Germany retained their Germanic language and customs to become the Germans. Actually "Deutsch" is the correct term, with the eu sounding like "oy."

All this just a little backgroud for later play. A "Frankish Stone (sphere)" would embody all the talents, insight, history, etc. of a large part of Western Europe. Given your interests, that would be a wonderful base from which to explore. One advantage is how the Frankish umbrella covers the borders that now exist, especially that between Germany and France. No need to cross from one to the other. ;-)

The warrior path is a given in Germanic tradition.

There is a natural citrine window crystal here that called itself "Knights' Forest" with scenes of Germanic Knights riding through the "Wald" (forest). It revealed an incredible amount of wide-ranging past life links during the crux of a determined attack from the spirit world years ago."

Thanks friend. I'm looking forward to getting to know my "Frankish Stone" better. :) Funny how they speak to us in ways to figure out their meaning! What better way though than to show me the monster as a symbol. Historical visions are going to be VERY interesting and I'm looking forward to what comes up. And here I was thinking I was going to see monsters and mystical creatures. <sigh>

PrincessPaulina

My Obsidian Sphere ~ "Racheil"

Greetings, GodessoftheHunter & Co.!

It has been quite a while since I've checked into this thread, or written any posts on my Crystal [Ball] explorations ~ but I haven't fallen off the the face of the Earth completely, am still around and diligently working on my "esoteric" practices ~ especially now that the air has a bite to it, and the year is drawing to a close!
It seems like the perfect time to share my experiences with an intense, mysterious sort of crystal (quite the character!), the Obsidian Sphere I call "Racheil" (I pronounce it 'Rah-hee-yel')

Earlier in this thread, I introduced my (at that time) only Crystal Ball, a clear calcite sphere with a gradation in the occlusion, giving it the look of an eyeball or lunar phase.
Following StoneSatiety's suggestion, I'd inquired what to call that ball, when the word "Bethany" immediately popped into my mind.
The name I got was significant, among other associations, because "Bethany" turned out to be a Biblical Village ~ similarly, GoddessoftheHunter had received a "place" name for her 1st sphere, "WitchesDesert".

"Bethany" has a very mild, kind, gentle vibe which reminds me of my mom (who is no longer in our physical dimension).
Yet, although I thoroughly enjoy owning and working with Bethany, I was quite drawn to the idea of acquiring another sphere, this time in black ~ it just seemed like I needed both white & black Crystal Balls, as Yin & Yang, to balance each other out.
So I looked around online, but was wary of getting a ball that wasn't "natural" crystal, while the spheres I was attracted to seemed way out of my price range, so I gave up looking for a while.

Then, mid-summer I went to a Crystal Shop in search of a totally different item, when there in the window display I saw a gorgeous, inky, yet strangely opalescent sphere ~ and felt like I'd been struck by lightning (and in a way, I had!)
I didn't bring enough cash with me to the store, so the owner kindly held it for me.
As fellow Crystal aficionados probably know, a 3-inch in diameter, natural Obsidian ball is not the cheapest purchase, but I decided against my husband's approach of bargaining for it ~ don't know why, but it felt wrong for me to haggle over an item that I craved so much in a spiritual sense ~ so I raced back over to the store, first thing as my schedule permitted, practically threw the cash down on the counter, and flew right out of there with the ball clutched to my chest.
To say that I couldn't wait to get that sphere home would be a huge understatement!
In retrospect, it was "drive-by" ball acquisition :D

The 1st exercise that I did with the Obsidian Sphere (after cleansing it, and invoking Guidance/Protection) was a "Pathworking" visualization, in which I imagined the ball growing huge, so that I could "enter" it in my mind's eye.
One of the insights that struck me about this experience, was that it turned out to be the first time in all my work with stones that I ever felt INTIMIDATED by the prospect of "entering" a crystal; in the past I had always been consciously directing the interaction between myself and the stone (or so it seemed to me), but I sensed that feeling in control was not necessarily going to be the case with this Obsidian sphere.
(In my journal, I noted about the sphere's somewhat daunting energy: "it is beautiful, but intimidating, inky black liquid, a Black Hole of lead or liquid metal").

Yet, of course, I did end up "entering" the Obsidian Ball, as I've never been one to back out of a challenge (and perhaps that is what I sensed from this sphere in the beginning, a sort of challenge or dare, which I could never have passed up!)
Here is what I saw in my mind's eye that 1st time, as I pressed the ball against my forehead, again from my journal: "I see a fluidly changing kaleidoscope of images -- gritty streets, filthy apartments, death, a beautiful Biblical girl, a fortuneteller Gypsy woman, sex (as a concept that sprung to mind, not an actual image), a Raven/Crow."

Next, I asked the Ball's name, but there was silence ~ no name(s) came to mind, as one had immediately with my white sphere, Bethany.
Instead, I got an image of Tarot's High Priestes, mysterious and secretive, not willing to give up her secrets (is one of them her name?)
So I rephrased the question to "what is your name for today?"
A silent pause followed, and just as I was beginning to think that I should maybe back off for now, a reluctant answer came into my mid, like a memory of an echo: "Racheil".

After the session I felt compelled to look the name up in my 'Watkins Dictionary of Angels', and found it immediately: "An Ophanim, who is the ruler of the planet Venus, hence involved in human sexuality".
Once again, I was struck by the connection between the name I got, and a physical place (this time on another planet!)

I couldn't help but become aware of some connections between myself, and the things I was picking up on from Racheil.
For example, my description of the ball as "beautiful but intimidating" could relate to me in a sense ~ not that I would ever call myself 'beautiful', but I do have a preoccupation with harmony and aesthetics, have been known to be a fashionista with a flair for dressing up, meanwhile people often comment that I have an intimidating presence (despite being a very peaceful sort, I am self-confident & individualistic, in a low-key kind of way).
Yet another connection is that, having my astrological Ascendant in Libra, the planet Venus is technically my Chart Ruler!

Eventually, after doing some dreamwork with Racheil, I came to the conclusion that the Obsidian sphere has the ability to reflect "myself" back to me, specifically my "shadow" aspects ~ it is capable of surfacing my deepest flaws, insecurities and issues, in order for me to work on them and integrate the into a more harmonious whole.

Shortly after acquiring Racheil, my purse got stolen, in a very random incident.
I was at a local bar with my husband, listening to a weekly Blues jam session, which we frequent regularly; I'd set down my purse and was probably all of 3 feet away when it got nicked, from in between a pile of other people's gear & musical instrument cases.
The most upsetting losses (not counting the $100 bill, and $300 worth of makeup that I'd have to replace) were a pocket Journal I'd been keeping for the past 3 years, complete with poetry and random musings, and my mom's 5-year AA Sobriety Medallion, which she always had on her before she died (and I always had with me afterwards).

This obvious negativity, right after Racheil entered my life, made me wonder about the role of "shadow" in our lives -- and not just challenges created by ourselves, but actual 'bad' stuff that occurs unfortunately, seemingly at random.
So I decided to do a large "Multi-deck Conference" Spread, on 'how to best work with the black Obsidian Sphere?'

But first, I simply held the ball in my lap, entered a meditative state, and asked the question of Racheil directly ("How can I best work with you?").
And this time, I didn't have to wait for the bemused answer, which appeared immediately, loud and clear: "surrender!"
This ball might be intimidating, but it also has a sense of humor (don't they all? :) )

The spread I did on working with Racheil involved 9 Decks, and took me an entire day to analyze. I can post it separately, if anyone is super curious.
For now, I will say the the spread was also a "first" for me, in that I didn't end up actually drawing any cards(!!!)
I was shocked to realize, as I was selecting the decks and working out the spread order/positions, that the bottom card of each UN-SHUFFLED deck was actually, in itself, an insight or answer to my question!
Some of these decks I hadn't used for months, and could not even have supposed when I last read with them, that I'd eventually purchase an Obsidian Ball; yet here were the Base/Shadow cards in each deck, speaking to me about my current question.
There was an apparent connection, or "continuity factor", between the last time I'd shuffled each deck before putting it away (sometimes for many months), and the next time I'd be using it.
Having already noted that one of Racheil's focuses is "shadow" work, the Obsidian Sphere had now shown me something new about working with the "Shadow Card" in a deck ~ Racheil strikes again!

From the actual spread, here is what I gathered about some of this balls strengths/specialties:

- Representation of Dualities (such as Light/Shadow; Water/Fire ; Eternity/Immediacy)
- Connection to Maternal/Ancesrtal energy, especially in working through inherited issues, as well as helping others to do so
- Facing Maiden/Mother/Crone archetypal stages
- Disease (causes, prevention, healing)
- Atonement for Karmic misdeeds (breaking obsolete patterns, integrating the Shadow side); helping other to do so
- Creative Inspiration (with a focus on wisdom & irony)
- "Integrity Check" (separation of personal Ego from creative or pure intentions, also accepting the necessity of hard work and 'paying one's dues')
- Restrictions (recognizing, overcoming, directing, and sometimes accepting them)
- Shadow Work (transmuting possible ego-trips, phobias, or insecurities into Gifts)
- Exorcising of "demons" as connected to Art (expressing one's Shadows at the highest creative vibration)
- Dealing with painful relationships and situations (and the potential 'Blues' of depression, listlessness, inertia) such as the theft of my purse.
- Understanding the part one plays in "random" negativity; protection and prevention
- Furthermore, acknowledging the lessons offered by these situations (such as accepting responsibility, gaining empathy, sensitivity, integrity)
- Maintaining proper doses of qualities that could be positive, if not taken overboard(humility vs. pride ; loyalty vs. independence)
- Maximizing Earth-bound time (accomplishing one's full potential, dealing with challenges, recognizing patterns, seeing Karmic connections)
- Enhancing work with Astrology, and other tools
- Accessing Akashic info
- Stretching boundaries, discovering new possibilities
- Sharpened perception

Well, this has been a huge post, and I hope that it is of interest to someone other than myself :)
And if anyone has any tips on scrying with a super reflective, black shiny ball, please let me know!
Happy crystal gazing to you all :heart:
PS: taking a photo of Racheil is a daunting task on its own ~ please see the image attached, I did my best!

Attachments

• photo (2).jpg
    photo (2).jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 79

celestial

Frankenstein

Frankie is the size of a softball. He's a much darker quartz when compared to the Misty Princess. I named him Frankie because that's what was said and shown to me last night during a scry session when I asked what I should call him. It looked something like this. How awesomely appropriate for this time of year too! :)

Perhaps this is my Monster Ball. :joke: If you look at the first picture you might be able to spot a witch holding her broom. It's a little bent at the top but by the look on her face, this doesn't seem to bother her much. :) I really do think it's a spiritual process when we become connected with spheres. SOMETHING out there keeps it fun and exciting for sure.

So far the images I've received with this sphere have been quick and clear. I'm definitely looking forward to spending more time with it when I can..

I saw the witch and then she turned into the Hamburglar. Lol

GotH

(((PrincessPaulina)))

How in the WORLD did I miss this post of yours? I have been quite busy this week but I don't understand how this completely slipped right by me!

Anyway.. first of all, it's beautiful! Congrats to the ball for owning you! ;) I am pretty sure you know what that means when I say that.. I got chills all over when you mentioned how you felt when you caught sight of the ball and had to run back to get the money for it. The "drive by" really made me laugh out loud.. I do get the excitement, I really do.

Second of all, I truly enjoyed your post but I am sorry about the misfortune of getting your purse stolen! I know that our spheres definitely have their own personalities and descriptions they give us, distinctive energies that set us up for what will be revealed. I can only imagine the dark place Rachiel took you to. How fascinating! Now that you have your second sphere can you see how these amazing crystals work like infinite books? They tell you stories that never end. Now you are on your way to collecting them I'm sure. I have 4 now and would LOVE to be captured by another but my purse isn't THAT deep!

Another thing.. I find it absolutely funny that you mentioned you wanted to enter your ball.. My mother was afraid my ball was going to "swallow" me and I'd be trapped. Well, maybe figuratively speaking for sure..

Now here's something interesting that happened as I read your post.. My neighbors house caught on fire! The fire dept is on their way here as I write this! Hmmm... Maybe there is something dark about your ball! :bugeyed:

GotH

I saw the witch and then she turned into the Hamburglar. Lol

By the way... I was right. The things this ball has shown me have been quite frightening!

The Hamburglar! lol

celticnoodle

Goddessofthehunter said:
Now here's something interesting that happened as I read your post.. My neighbors house caught on fire! The fire dept is on their way here as I write this! Hmmm... Maybe there is something dark about your ball! :bugeyed:

Now, I am almost fearful of mentioning that I also missed this post the last 5 days (terribly busy and for a day and a half my laptop and other computers refused to work for me!)! A beauty there, PrincessPaulina! I, for one, would love to know about the reading you did with the 9 decks--or should I say "sort of did" since you mention you didn't actually turn over any cards. Interesting how that turned out too, don't you think? :)

WOW!

Sorry to hear about your purse and the losses incurred with it being stolen. That is too bad, really. And, GOTH! Sorry to hear about your neighbors loss too. Hope they are all okay and their loss is minimal. That is one thing that scares me terribly--a house fire. :eek:

PrincessPaulina

Thanks for your messages, GoddessoftheHunter & CelticNoodle!
No worries about missing my post for a 'minute' ~ all in due time! :)

I truly enjoyed your post but I am sorry about the misfortune of getting your purse stolen! I know that our spheres definitely have their own personalities and descriptions they give us, distinctive energies that set us up for what will be revealed. I can only imagine the dark place Rachiel took you to.

Well, I had been doing "shadow" work for quite a while before I acquired Racheil ~ not in the sense of engaging in any type of 'dark' practice (as I am committed to 'serving the light' :heart:) ~ but I was definitely examining the dualities of my nature, the world, and life.

My previous Personal Year Cycle, from the POV of numerology & Tarot archetypes, was a Moon/Hermit Year ~ there were some dark times, especially in dealing with my teenage daughter (and she was also experiencing a Moon Year, us having our Bdays add up to the same number and thus being on the same Personal Year "track", so it was a "Double Whammy!" in our household!!!)
Btw., I wouldn't wish having to deal with a 16-year-old girl, going through a Personal "Moon" Year, on anyone! })

Every cloud has a silver lining, I truly believe this; besides being challenging, so the Moon year gave me ample material for creativity, a thirst for self-expression, and forced me to be innovative in dealing with serious, often unexpected challenges.
This was also the year when I began keeping a Dream Journal, "learned" to Crystal Ball gaze, sang Karaoke for the 1st time on my Bday in front of 50 friends ("Paint It Black", appropriately!) AND came to the conclusion that I 'must' get a black sphere!

How fascinating! Now that you have your second sphere can you see how these amazing crystals work like infinite books? They tell you stories that never end. Now you are on your way to collecting them I'm sure. I have 4 now and would LOVE to be captured by another but my purse isn't THAT deep!
I'm pretty content with my 2 spheres, in Black & White, expressing the duality of existence (though your Crystal Balls are gorgeous, especially Frankenstein!) But I can't say that, at the moment, I'm really projecting an intention for another ball, unless of course, one crossed my path in a synchronicitous encounter (especially an Amethyst sphere, Rose Quartz, Citrine, or Fluorite), then I might be tempted to buy it... :laugh:

Another thing.. I find it absolutely funny that you mentioned you wanted to enter your ball.. My mother was afraid my ball was going to "swallow" me and I'd be trapped. Well, maybe figuratively speaking for sure..
I learned to do a Pathworking visualization, which I find very useful in 'unlocking' a Crystal.
It involves sitting or lying down, with the Crystal at my bedside (or on my forehead/above my head). After "prepping" (by Grounding, Centering, asking for Protection & Guidance) I imagine ~ see in my mind's eye ~ the room, and myself lying down, and the Crystal near me. Then I imagine the stone growing larger and larger, so that eventually it becomes the size of a room or building, which I proceed to enter...and see where it takes me!

In Racheil's case, it was a place that resembled the Tornado scene from the Wizard of Oz, with images "flying" by, except that it seemed more fluid ~ less "staticky", and almost silent. (I find myself struggling to describe with words, things that it may not be possible to describe, lol).

It has never, perhaps naively, occurred to me that I could "become trapped" in a Crystal or visualization ~ I was truly surprised to realize, through your post, that I've never even considered this! But if I've learned anything in this lifetime so far, without a shadow of a doubt (and through some VERY painful and "unfortunate" personal experiences) is that its very possible, if not highly likely, to attract precisely that which one fears!

For example, if I picture, or entertain the thought, of getting "trapped" in a Crystal, then I may be opening the door for this to happen, and perhaps even setting it up!
My solution is, therefore, simply not to fear!

I find it more useful to acknowledge the fear/concern, and then neutralize it by 'seeing' what it would take to prevent it, accomplish the opposite, or achieve a more desirable outcome. So in this case, after even 'imagining' the possibility of getting trapped, I might counteract that by doing visualizations on my personal Strength and the Integrity of my Crystals, brushing up on my Shielding techniques, perhaps praying or repeating Positive Affirmations, invoking my Guides, etc.

In my experience, preventative techniques also never hurt ~ asking for protection prior to Pathworking & Divination, for example, or burning Essential Oils or Herbs that are known to purify. So of course, I did at least a few of these before "entering" that intimidatingly alluring inky pool, GoddessOfTheHunter!

If I remember correctly from previous posts, your mother is Christian?
I, too, was brought up in the Christian faith (Russian Orthodox branch of Christianity, which is actually quite strict, especially in regards to Divination). By now I've made my peace in trying to reconcile my Christian roots, with my eclectic and mostly solitary Spiritual Practices; which is to say, that I fully follow the teachings of Jesus Christ, while I don't necessarily agree with or follow all of the precepts of organized religion.

And here is probably the main reason why I'm not scared of getting figuratively "trapped" after entering a Crystal ~ ultimately, it is because of my Faith (in whatever eclectic or unique shape that it expresses itself), and as opposed to "trust" ~ which so few people I've come across in the real world outside of this Forum seem to have, or consider the difference between.

Without intending to hijack this thread into a Theological discussion, my point is that I DO find many of the symbols & practices from my cultural (Russian) and religious (Orthodox Christian) background helpful in my Esoteric explorations, especially were it comes to Shielding, asking for Guidance, setting Intentions, etc.
For example, I often wear a Cross, make the Sign of the Cross, burn Incense & Candles, invoke Archangels & Saints, etc.
And if I ever feel truly threatened, I ask Archangel Michael for protection, then say an "Our Father" + Memorare prayer (which I am now very grateful to have been forced to back in Catholic elementary school!)

Oh yeah, maintaining a sense of Love, and a sense of Humor, also works wonders for me!:heart:
(while fear feeds fear, doubt feeds doubt, anger fuels itself, etc.)
I find that 'icky' energy doesn't really hang around when you're sending waves of Love and giggling at it ~ unless it chooses to "integrate" and just gives into the Love!
(Again, I experience this stuff more via sensations & in my "Mind's Eye", sorry if it sounds loopy!)

Now here's something interesting that happened as I read your post.. My neighbors house caught on fire!
So sorry to hear this, I hope no one was hurt?
Please update us when you have a chance!

Hmmm... Maybe there is something dark about your ball! :bugeyed:
Wait, did the color give it away?!
But haven't you heard that "Black is the new White"?? :D

Joking aside, I do truly believe that Light & Shadow go together!
As in the incident with my purse, I had several interesting learning experiences as a result.
First, I actually had my new IPphone returned (though in a very sketchy scenario).

As the result of getting back my phone, I was taken to a spot in an alley, where the thief had probably ransacked my purse, looking for money or valuables. There, scattered around on the ground, I found all 78 cards of my mini RWS deck that I had always carried in my purse, which I took home and cleansed ~ what were the odds of getting them all back?!
And this incident only seemed to reinforce my calling for Tarot!

Then I met a girl socially who I really clicked with, had a great conversation with her, at the end of which I was telling her about losing my mom's AA Medallion, when she turned out to also be AA, and there on the spot gifted me her 5-year AA necklace!
So I made a new friend, and as confirmation of human generosity, this incident just blew my mind!

I haven't skryed very much with Racheil yet, but the Sphere has already helped me immensely in one reading.
Another girlfriend of mine had gotten into a car accident, no serious injuries but the car itself was totaled.
She called me and asked for a Tarot reading on the Karmic/Spiritual significance of the accident, and since we couldn't get together she told me to do it myself, then let her know the results.
I knew that I'd want one of the Crystal Balls to "help" with the reading, which could potentially be heavy & draining, and asked which she would prefer, Bethany or Racheil?
(This was also a way for me to get her symbolically & energetically "involved" in the reading, even though she wasn't present physically).
She chose the black sphere.

I decided to Skry with Racheil, before doing the Tarot spread, even though up until this point I'd only done visualizations with it.
Gazing into a black Obsidian sphere can be tricky, due to its shiny and highly reflective surface; I closed all the curtains in my sitting room and turned the lights down very low.
The Skrying session was a success: I saw several images, beginning with a light at the end of a Tunnel, then a Door & Key.
I called up my friend, interpreted to her what I thought these symbols meant, and she turned out to not even need the tarot spread afterwards!

Now, I am almost fearful of mentioning that I also missed this post the last 5 days (terribly busy and for a day and a half my laptop and other computers refused to work for me!)! A beauty there, PrincessPaulina! I, for one, would love to know about the reading you did with the 9 decks--or should I say "sort of did" since you mention you didn't actually turn over any cards. Interesting how that turned out too, don't you think? :)

Thanks, CelticNoodle!
Not sure whether I'm allowed to post Spreads/Readings here?

But basically, I wanted to know, "How best to work with the Obsidian Sphere?"
To this end, I decided to use 9 different decks, as Racheil had come into my life at the tail end of a Moon/Hermit year. Here are the decks, and Base cards of each, which I ended up reading, rather than shuffling & selecting a card:
- Thoth.......................Ace of Wands
- Deviant Moon............Ace of Wands
- Sweet Twilight...........Hermit
- Bohemian Gothic........5 Swords
- Perals of Wisdom.......The World
- Rohrig......................The Devil
- Sun & Moon...............8 Cups
- Legacy of the Divine...World
- Dark Carnival............2 Swords ("Axes")

I arranged the decks face down, forming a ring around the the Crystal Ball in a visually appealing pattern, then turned them over to reveal the Base/Shadow card, reading them clockwise starting with Thoth at the 6 o'clock position.

There was a 10th deck, which I hadn't intended to use, but seemed like it was "meant" to participate ~ so I read it as a "wild" card, or summary of sorts:
- Voyager deck (Base Card 8 "Balance"/Justice)
Here's a link to an image of the spread:
http://www.pinterest.com/pin/543950461217003729/

Sorry for another very long-winded post, but these are concepts and insights that I have been formulating for the better part of a year, and who else to understand than my fellow Tarot & Crystal enthusiasts?
Thanks for being here, guys :)