I need help with this dream PLEASEEEE

Cacia

Hello lovely community ;

I had a dream last night that got me thinking what could possible mean. I got my theories but I want to see what's the consensus of whoever can guide me on interpreting this dream.

I was in a room could not see the room well, but I was standing there an what got stick in my mind was that I saw myself pregnant and then told mother "MOM look the baby is moving". I think in the dream I was in my last weeks of gestation because the fetus was large and my stomach was huge, then I woke up. This was the most relevant part of the dream, can not remember anymore details about it.

Some more information before you guys tells me what it is, I am not planning to have any kids. However, my situation at the moment is like the hang man, so I believe this was a good omen dream.

I really appreciate your input and thanks for the time to interpret this.

ana luisa

Before interpreting dreams, it is important to remember how it FELT while dreaming. Were you happy about the baby ? How was the room ? Cozy, cold, uninviting, large, small? How did it feel to be telling this to your mom ? Proud, ashamed, neither ? Once you gather this info, you will begin to understand the dream much more. I usually try to interpret dreams using a technique i learned I don't remember where. In the dream YOU are everything. You are represented by the room, your mom, yourself, the baby, etc. So, if the room felt cold, somber, if the wall were peeling off, it could mean that that's how you were feeling, your deepest feelings. And so on. To me, and with what you told us, I see this as quite good. The baby is possibly alluding to a project you have in mind and that you want to get started, you want IT to get moving and progress. Telling your mom could simply mean sharing it with her or asking her approval or both. The last months of gestation suggest whatever you're planning is about to be born.

:)

Cacia

Before interpreting dreams, it is important to remember how it FELT while dreaming. Were you happy about the baby ? How was the room ? Cozy, cold, uninviting, large, small? How did it feel to be telling this to your mom ? Proud, ashamed, neither ? Once you gather this info, you will begin to understand the dream much more. I usually try to interpret dreams using a technique i learned I don't remember where. In the dream YOU are everything. You are represented by the room, your mom, yourself, the baby, etc. So, if the room felt cold, somber, if the wall were peeling off, it could mean that that's how you were feeling, your deepest feelings. And so on. To me, and with what you told us, I see this as quite good. The baby is possibly alluding to a project you have in mind and that you want to get started, you want IT to get moving and progress. Telling your mom could simply mean sharing it with her or asking her approval or both. The last months of gestation suggest whatever you're planning is about to be born.

:)

I was happy about it and calm and then surprise because I saw a limb sticking out, you know when the babies moves and you can see their little arms or legs when they move around, while I was telling my mother about it saw that beautiful thing moving around in the tummy lol. Thanks my dear Ana luisa you are a box of answer for me many blessings dear.

i thought the same that whatever I being doing this past months is about to be born, or a new beginning since babies can mean a new start in life too. I agreed with you on this, that's why I saw it as a good omen thank you so much

ana luisa

I was happy about it and calm and then surprise because I saw a limb sticking out, you know when the babies moves and you can see their little arms or legs when they move around, while I was telling my mother about it saw that beautiful thing moving around in the tummy lol. Thanks my dear Ana luisa you are a box of answer for me many blessings dear.

i thought the same that whatever I being doing this past months is about to be born, or a new beginning since babies can mean a new start in life too. I agreed with you on this, that's why I saw it as a good omen thank you so much

The element of "surprise" may suggest that perhaps you do not believe it will bear fruit but will be pleasantly surprised. Btw, as poetci as it may sound, when babies stick their limbs out it hurts like h.... !!! My two boys taught me that the hard way !:D

Cacia

The element of "surprise" may suggest that perhaps you do not believe it will bear fruit but will be pleasantly surprised. Btw, as poetci as it may sound, when babies stick their limbs out it hurts like h.... !!! My two boys taught me that the hard way !:D

Awww how sweet Ana luisa I bet they did lol.