Calling for guinea pigs: first time trying out bibliomancy!

LittleOne

"They never doesn't nohow want no baking." So Bruno put the Apples in the hamper, along with the Bread, and the bottle of Milk. And he set off to have a Picnic, on the top of the hill, all by himself--"
-From Bruno's Picnic

The double negatives and strangely organized sentence in the beginning seems to represent the philosophical conundrums you may have. There is a strong sense of uncertainty and "cosmic trolling"--it's like the universe just HAS to make things complicated for you by throwing you all these questions. You may get frustrated thinking about them, but all in all you don't really give a damn. It's kind of like you're saying "So who cares if I can't figure out the meaning of life? That does not stop me from being me or doing whatever I want in life." Your "philosophy" is likely that you believe you should just enjoy what's in front of you and focus on what you can do to enrich an experience. It's an attitude that seems to say "who cares about what the world thinks" or "just do whatever you want, man, seize the day". Maybe you can't figure out what "baking" is referring to when it comes to a "picnic", that doesn't stop you from enjoying the picnic. You make the best use of what you have, because you can make anything special just by having that frame of mind. To you, it's simple, you have your own pace and your own perspective, and you don't really need to read some grand philosophical text to figure out what is the best thing to do with your life.

[end of reading]

What I got from your reading is more of an attitude instead of a solid answer. Hope you can resonate. :)

Best,
Kim

Interesting reading. I love to sit around philosophising about all sorts of things. I have one good friend and we spend all our time pondering and debating - it's great. In practice though I do just do what I do and be happy about it and accept everything as it comes. There are a lot of things I think I should be doing, but most of the time I just keep my own pace and do what is best for me on the day. The philosophical rationales aren't far in the back of my mind though - just adding to the pool of things to talk to my friend about.

Thanks for the reading :)

kimtsan

hi,
my son lost his mobile
i cant find it i did a reading it showed 10 of wands
is it at home under a pile of things.

can you read whether the mobile is at home under a pile of things
will i get it back??

thanks

I've never done a lost-thing reading before, not even with tarot...so I have no idea how accurate this is going to be. After all, it's easier to channel energy from a living person than a phone. But here goes nothing...let me know if you find the phone or not. XD

"And hear dumb shrieks that fill the air;
See mouths that gape, and eyes that stare
And redden in the dusky glare?"
-From Phantasmgoria

My first intuitive answer is that it might be somewhere near the television. All that drama and visual chaos in this passage just seem to point to that sensationalist place. Or, that phone could be in a place where it's constantly exposed to sound, such as near a radio, a music player, or somewhere where conversations are frequently exchanged (e.g. around the dining table or something).

But honestly though, I don't know...like I said I've never done a lost item reading, so this is kind of new to me. Other than the actual object itself, the passage might be picking up the upset energies in your house? Maybe your son is very distressed about his lost phone and it's causing tension between the two of you.

Anyway. Let me know if this works.

Kim

P.S. Sorry for jumping ahead of the queue for the other people who requested. This seemed like a quickie to do and I was kind of curious about the results. Will get to the other readings soon!

kimtsan

Ooo, a type of divination I've (edited to add: never) had a reading with.
Do you want a reading the same way? I'm game.
I did some years ago here.

What can I do to make August and September less painful?

"Some American writer has said 'the snakes in this district may be divide into one species--the venomous'. The same principle applies here. Postage-Stamp-Cases may be divided into one species, the "Wonderland". Imitations of it will soon appear, no doubt: but they cannot include the two Pictorial Surprises, which are copyright."
-From Eight or Nine Wise Words About Letter Writing: 1. ON STAMP-CASES

You are thoughtful about the future; you see how things are going to play out in your head already and you prepare yourself to face those things. "Let them come so I can get them over with," you sigh and you say to yourself. You are probably accounting the painful details already--you are making a checklist in your head and anticipating everything bad that is going to pain you. All of this adds to your stress and dread, and at this point it's probably unproductive and unhealthy to be doing this. Maybe certain things are inevitable, but having a defeatist attitude will most certainly attract a defeating outcome. You tell yourself that nothing can be changed and there's nothing you can do, but internally you are likely still resisting a bit because otherwise you wouldn't be projecting so much negativity. Your state of mind and your attitude is going to affect your immediate world, and the more you think you are going to suffer, indeed the more you are going to suffer because you are expecting suffering! Instead of disempowering yourself and succumbing to pessimism, think about what are some of the things that belong to you only and cannot be taken from you? This does not have to be a physical thing; it could be a belief, a hope, or a principle to stand by. What is something that makes you unique and powerful? What is something that makes you feel confident and will ground you for the days to come, despite all that is going to happen? Instead of focusing on your environment, focus more on yourself. Find your "copyright", protect yourself from the negative energies that are seeping in and seeking to take away your individuality. Find the thing that belongs only and solely to you for the remaining of August and upcoming September.

[end of reading]

Hope you can resonate! And yes, I would love a reading from you. :) My question is: "How can I heal from my past relationships and move forward?"

xoxo
Kim

kimtsan

I just wanted to reiterate that I don't read for the future, past lives, third-parties, or legal/financial/medical issues. If your question is about any of those things, please consider changing your question or shifting the focus of your question. Please read my first post. :)

Kim

Audelia

I would love to be a guinea pig if you're still taking sitters :)

Can you tell me what the month of October has in store for me?

Changing my question: What can I do to advance spiritually at this time?

NamasteIndia

I've never done a lost-thing reading before, not even with tarot...so I have no idea how accurate this is going to be. After all, it's easier to channel energy from a living person than a phone. But here goes nothing...let me know if you find the phone or not. XD

"And hear dumb shrieks that fill the air;
See mouths that gape, and eyes that stare
And redden in the dusky glare?"
-From Phantasmgoria

My first intuitive answer is that it might be somewhere near the television. All that drama and visual chaos in this passage just seem to point to that sensationalist place. Or, that phone could be in a place where it's constantly exposed to sound, such as near a radio, a music player, or somewhere where conversations are frequently exchanged (e.g. around the dining table or something).

But honestly though, I don't know...like I said I've never done a lost item reading, so this is kind of new to me. Other than the actual object itself, the passage might be picking up the upset energies in your house? Maybe your son is very distressed about his lost phone and it's causing tension between the two of you.

Anyway. Let me know if this works.

Kim

P.S. Sorry for jumping ahead of the queue for the other people who requested. This seemed like a quickie to do and I was kind of curious about the results. Will get to the other readings soon!

ok i will check around the TV....their a huge TV unit i will search under it...
i cant give feedback as such now...since i have to search for it..
will get back to you if i find it.
thanks for your valuable time and energy
God bless,

namaste

Thoughtful

l have changed my question to why have l not heard from a company in relation to my work.

AJ

placeholder for feedback and return bibliomancy reading

What can I do to make August and September less painful?

"Some American writer has said 'the snakes in this district may be divide into one species--the venomous'. The same principle applies here. Postage-Stamp-Cases may be divided into one species, the "Wonderland". Imitations of it will soon appear, no doubt: but they cannot include the two Pictorial Surprises, which are copyright."
-From Eight or Nine Wise Words About Letter Writing: 1. ON STAMP-CASES

Out of curiousity I looked up this stamp case
http://www.liveauctioneers.com/item/6883057
It contained an authentic dedication from author to another author.
The quote above speaks to authenticity, and singleness, even in a crowd of sheeple. Which I think your reading resonates with.

You are thoughtful about the future; you see how things are going to play out in your head already and you prepare yourself to face those things. "Let them come so I can get them over with," you sigh and you say to yourself.
How true, I've had my mother, 89w/advanced dementia, with me for nearly a year. It has been utterly awful, with a few bright spots thrown in that only highlight the awful. I spend most of the time furious with clenched teeth, as you can not reason with dementia. She starts before she leaves her bed, I come downstairs with belly clenched and shoulders hunched against the onslaught. Bring it on, I sigh.

You are probably accounting the painful details already--you are making a checklist in your head and anticipating everything bad that is going to pain you. All of this adds to your stress and dread, and at this point it's probably unproductive and unhealthy to be doing this.

"You are probably accounting the painful details already"
How insightful. I thought I'd trained myself out of pointless painful loops...but here I am again.

Maybe certain things are inevitable, but having a defeatist attitude will most certainly attract a defeating outcome. You tell yourself that nothing can be changed and there's nothing you can do, but internally you are likely still resisting a bit because otherwise you wouldn't be projecting so much negativity. Your state of mind and your attitude is going to affect your immediate world, and the more you think you are going to suffer, indeed the more you are going to suffer because you are expecting suffering!

I'd not like to think of myself as poor pitiful pearl the victim, but by this point it is hard not to project that which only makes the loop harder to listen to, harder to not listen. This is/was something I can do though, I've been working on getting mother into a dedicated memory care home. It's taken me 9 months of steady work (they are Expensive, and mother has nothing) but I got the move in date. September 10. I can make it.

Instead of disempowering yourself and succumbing to pessimism, think about what are some of the things that belong to you only and cannot be taken from you? This does not have to be a physical thing; it could be a belief, a hope, or a principle to stand by. What is something that makes you unique and powerful? What is something that makes you feel confident and will ground you for the days to come, despite all that is going to happen?
The life Rob and I have built together over 44+ years.
The hard work and the things we've done without in order to go into retirement without worrying about dumpster diving for food.
Pride in taking on a thankless job, twice, while dealing with cancer, twice.

Instead of focusing on your environment, focus more on yourself. Find your "copyright", protect yourself from the negative energies that are seeping in and seeking to take away your individuality. Find the thing that belongs only and solely to you for the remaining of August and upcoming September.
True. I've had to do this as self preservation. I've had to 'dumb down' my life because it is so hard to concentrate, but I've done it, and I'll have something to show for it when she is gone.

I lost 5 people I loved last August and September, I suppose time will help, but it seems like yesterday, and I miss them every day.
Thank you Kim, that first paragraph is key...stop the loop, stop that type of pain..

My question is: "How can I heal from my past relationships and move forward?"
Kim

Since your query was relationship related, I pulled a book I bought when we were visiting Dover Castle in England, Sir Cedric by Roy Gerrard.
I opened it and flipped the pages side to side to side then quick as a bunny put my finger in...eyes closed of course. Imagine my disappointment when it turned out to be the publisher info on the last page. Carpola, what can I make of that?
But...like the cards, the books never fail either.

"Conditions of Sale"
This book is sold subject to the condition that the Plates therein or any part of them, shall not, by way of trade or otherwise, be made up for sale, or resold in any form other than the form which they are published."

The bolded is what speaks to me for both sections of your query.
How to heal and How to move forward.

We can't change other people but we can make ourselves stronger.
Have you been melding into something else in order to fit a relationship that doesn't fit?
Compromise is at the root of any relationship, but you have to pick your battles.
Is it worth losing/burying part of yourself? Are you rushing in where angels fear to tread?
Time will heal you, as it will me...but we have to be ready for it. Sometimes pain teaches a lesson first.

Moving forward? Reinforce who you are. Look inward and build your character, for want of a better word.
As you unfold and grow, those who would be a partner will gravitate to you. And you will see more clearly if they are worth it. Love is the hardest job any of us have, but the reward is priceless.

Best wishes, thank you for allowing me to read for you. Sharyn

anie

If you are still reading , I would love a read.. thanks

My question is :

What actions do I need to take in order to improve my quality of life in my romantic life?

kimtsan

"'In that case I would gladly stay,' replied Mein Herr. 'As it is--I fear I must say goodbye!'"
-From Sylvie and Bruno Concluded, Mein Herr

The best way to advance spirituality at this time is to know what is best for you and don't be afraid to differentiate and choose. The key is to remain confident about who you are, what you want, and what is best for yourself. Spirituality is a very personal thing and you should gravitate towards practices or ideologies that you are able to relate to and connect with. It's about refusing to make compromises or getting yourself involved with an unsuitable spiritual path because of what others expect of you or what you feel like you should be doing. You should be going towards the right path, and the right path is something you know that you deserve and something that just feels *right* to you. It is simple. You pursue what makes you feel good at ease, and walk away from whatever that makes you feel uncomfortable and whatever that compels you to compromise. If you ever feel trapped doing something supposedly spiritual, then you are probably heading towards the wrong direction. Spirituality is never about compromises. It sets you free. So follow the cookie crumbs of openness freedom and you'll be on your way. :)

Let me know if you have any questions. :)

Best,
Kim

"'In that case I would gladly stay,' replied Mein Herr. 'As it is--I fear I must say goodbye!'"
-From Sylvie and Bruno Concluded, Mein Herr

The best way to advance spirituality at this time is to know what is best for you and don't be afraid to differentiate and choose. The key is to remain confident about who you are, what you want, and what is best for yourself. Spirituality is a very personal thing and you should gravitate towards practices or ideologies that you are able to relate to and connect with. It's about refusing to make compromises or getting yourself involved with an unsuitable spiritual path because of what others expect of you or what you feel like you should be doing. You should be going towards the right path, and the right path is something you know that you deserve and something that just feels *right* to you. It is simple. You pursue what makes you feel good at ease, and walk away from whatever that makes you feel uncomfortable and whatever that compels you to compromise. If you ever feel trapped doing something supposedly spiritual, then you are probably heading towards the wrong direction. Spirituality is never about compromises. It sets you free. So follow the cookie crumbs of openness freedom and you'll be on your way. :)

Let me know if you have any questions. :)

Best,
Kim

P.S. After I posted this reading I decided to add this in as well...when I flipped open the book, I actually held the book upside down so the whole book was reversed at first. I laughed at my silliness and then I flipped it over so it's right side up. Maybe this is significant too--what you need right now might just be a brand new perspective, a new way of seeing the world. :)