Random Divination Offered

porcupines

Ok...so I decided to do a crossroads divination hybrid of sorts for the second part of this...in the grocery store. hahaha! It's a known fact that some people meet their future spouses while weighing their grapefruits and melons at the supermarket so it seemed appropriate.

I set my intention on finding out more specific information and entered the store...

Oooh I did take part in this crossroads exchange which zayats had organized and it was a great experience!! And I like how you think about meeting a future spouse. Very appropriate thinking :thumbsup:

The first thing I noticed was the song "Amazed" was playing...it's sung by that one guy...that wears a cowboy hat...uh...he's married to Faith Hill...um, whatever, can't remember his name. Anyway, it's a very romantic song so it felt like I was on the right track.

Hmm, do not know this song. But I would really like romance to be how I end up with someone. Not into online dating or finding someone through very processed means if you know what I mean. I do want to literally find love in the grocery store lol.

Off to the produce section...and I'm think "what does this future guy look?" I spot a good looking avocado and walk over to grab it. Just as I am about to pick it up, a woman says, "too firm!" I was a bit startled and looked at her. She laughs and says, "All of these avocados are too firm. They feel like rocks. Something you want in a man but not in your fruit." Interesting. So this guy is going to be "firm"...possibly in shape fitness kind of guy. I then take a minute to explain the avocado + banana + brown paper bag = ripe avocado formula.

Oooh that would be cool! I try to work out a lot as well, when I am not injured, and go to the gym often. Maybe three times a week most weeks. Perhaps I will meet this avocado there?

moving on to the meat section..

I hear a very loud man behind the meat counter (a butcher, I assume), say, "would you look at this hunk of meat?! It's a beauty!"...a woman laughs (also a butcher, I assume) and says, "That IS a gorgeous piece of beef." VERY interesting. ;) So we have firm, hunk, gorgeous and beefy. Nice!

I will take it. All of those are good qualities. I should start dieting and become perfect though so that this person does not make me insecure about my body lolol!

About 4 steps later, I see two young male workers reaching under a refridgeration unit, trying to fix something. One of the boys, say, "Shit! That's hot!" The other one starts cracking up and leans back...I can see part of his tee shirt and it says, "chemistry". OK geeze, I get it! This guy is going to be a hot one and you are going to have some serious chemistry. Then the boy that got burned apologized to me for cussing, which made me feel old and kind of pissed off...but I digress...lol

Haha awesome. This is another thing that is important to me, chemistry. I have had a relationship in the past with a great guy and it was a very stable relationship but there was not much chemistry. We were good for each other but problems chemistry wise. Maybe these refrigeration problems will be fixed by this dude haha.

I round the corner to the health food section,this area has low shelving so you can easily hear what someone is saying on the other aisle. I hear two women talking. The first woman says, "so how is Andrew?"...the second woman says, "He is great. He loves his new job. It doesn't pay as much as trading but he is so much happier. He says he's "living the dream"." ...so from this I would say the guy is going to be gainfully employed, which is good, but his job won't be some huge money making career but more of a true passion. BTW...I don't know what "trading" means. Stocks? Doesn't matter, your guy won't be a trader, whatever that is. lol

Hmm, I did once consider working in trading operations but it is a lot of numbers and everything moves so fast that I felt that I will not be good at it and make a lot of mistakes. Did not get a job like that anyways because the economy crashed. Perhaps this is someone who used to work in a job like that but burnt out and now does something more meaningful to him. A lot of those guys exist in New York I hear but not out here I feel.

I finish my shopping, with nothing else to report and go up to checkout...I'm thinking, I wonder when this guy will show up? The line is super long and of course there are only two checkers, so I settle in for a wait...a teenagey girl comes and stands behind me... She starts to sigh and huff and fidget and sigh some more...and then says, "GAWD, this is taking...LIKE...FOREVER...GAWD!" Hmmm...interesting, so maybe this guy is going to take a while or not come until you are just so over waiting for the one to show up. Then the girl says, "GAWD, you know, I am supposed to graduate in May, I wonder if I can get out of here BEFORE THEN!" hahaha! I just love teenagers. Seriously. They crack me up. Anyway...so maybe May?!

Oh dear such teenagers annoy me lol. But perhaps it is saying I am worrying and fretting over nothing when he is actually coming soon and stop need to being a teenager. Also May is SOON. In my opinion thats soon. And awesome. I hope that it is so soon. But yeah I am not ready for the body builder yet I need to be hotter I feel :cool:

I will keep looking for signs..this is way more fun than it should be. :) I'm having a blast.

Hahaha you are having a blast!! I am glad this is a good exercise for you. Also I am sharing all details about this person with my mother as she is worried I will end up alone in my life. It makes her happy to know there is someone out there for me!!

EmpressArwen

Oooh that would be cool! I try to work out a lot as well, when I am not injured, and go to the gym often. Maybe three times a week most weeks. Perhaps I will meet this avocado there?

Sounds like perfect place to find an extra firm avocado!

I will take it. All of those are good qualities. I should start dieting and become perfect though so that this person does not make me insecure about my body lolol!

Remember the Colbie Caillat song from yesterday...

Put you make-up on
Get your nails done
Curl your hair
Run the extra mile
Keep it slim so they like you, do they like you?

So did the song yesterday predict that your future man is so hot that he would make you insecure? Full circle! I love it when that happens! So don't worry about it...and maybe he's a trainer and can show you proper lifting form. hehehe!...and why do we woman do this? You never hear about a guy worrying about being hot enough for a girl. You see guys who look like the 2014 version of quasimodo with a super hot girl and they are all, "yeah I deserve this!" roll eyes. But us women worry...so don't, this guy will like you for you!

Haha awesome. This is another thing that is important to me, chemistry. I have had a relationship in the past with a great guy and it was a very stable relationship but there was not much chemistry. We were good for each other but problems chemistry wise. Maybe these refrigeration problems will be fixed by this dude haha.

Yep, this guy sounds like cure for any deep freeze you've been experiencing. lol

Hmm, I did once consider working in trading operations but it is a lot of numbers and everything moves so fast that I felt that I will not be good at it and make a lot of mistakes. Did not get a job like that anyways because the economy crashed. Perhaps this is someone who used to work in a job like that but burnt out and now does something more meaningful to him. A lot of those guys exist in New York I hear but not out here I feel.

Interesting! That does sound like the kind of guy coming.

Oh dear such teenagers annoy me lol. But perhaps it is saying I am worrying and fretting over nothing when he is actually coming soon and stop need to being a teenager. Also May is SOON. In my opinion thats soon. And awesome. I hope that it is so soon. But yeah I am not ready for the body builder yet I need to be hotter I feel :cool:

Sounds like the perfect take away message...and again don't worry about your body. You, as the song said, are perfect the way you are.

Hahaha you are having a blast!! I am glad this is a good exercise for you. Also I am sharing all details about this person with my mother as she is worried I will end up alone in my life. It makes her happy to know there is someone out there for me!!

I say send this intention out into the world and then watch the door at the gym for the day when your beefcake walks in! lol

katieb

Sorry i just had to jump into your thread and say how fun this was to read! Great job!

EmpressArwen

Sorry i just had to jump into your thread and say how fun this was to read! Great job!

Thanks, Katie! It was really fun to do.

porcupines

Oh the only thing I thought of which is coming to my mind now is that my birthday is in the summer, so finding someone in May would make sense from an astrological perspective because that is when the cycles reset for me. Just wanted to add that as one piece of feedback to the reading about the teenage girl talking about graduating in May!

porcupines

Hi there! I have not forgotten about the exchange I promised you! I was working on another reading on a different thread and it took me longer than expected to actually do a good job on it but I finally did it! So I will get to yours tomorrow hopefully. I am sorry for the long wait :(

EmpressArwen

Hi there! I have not forgotten about the exchange I promised you! I was working on another reading on a different thread and it took me longer than expected to actually do a good job on it but I finally did it! So I will get to yours tomorrow hopefully. I am sorry for the long wait :(

It's no problem! Take your time. :)

porcupines

Hooray! :) I will focus on romance for you.

I would love an exchange if you are up for it. Don't worry about your expertise especially since I have NO idea how my end of this deal will turn out. lol Focus area for me: finances...ugh

Be patient with me. I want to really be open to any messages I can get for you, so may take a while.

I did something similar to your exercise with the supermarket. There was a Beyonce song that started playing on my iTunes as I left home and just as I was about to zone in I ran into my friend Amy (who I was not even sure talks to me anymore) who made it a point to say hello even though I did not see her at first. Err...I was trying so hard to just concentrate!

So nothing of great importance happened at the store. It was pretty quiet. One thing I noticed is that it was mostly couples, looking serious. The man leading the way. I walked around and ended up buying things I did not intend to as I walked in. I was looking for apple cider and couldn't find it. Then I found it, but only in half gallon containers. Did not end up getting them.

I started walking back home. I was listening to music and carrying my groceries and then suddenly a bunny rabbit appears out of nowhere and skips across the side walk in front of me!! I looked to my left where the bunny came from and it was a church and a school and a playground. And it went into someone's apartment yard. It made me happy but almost made me trip over a ditch lol.

Then I made my way home and my neighbors who I never see were extremely friendly and opened the door for me and gave me smiles.

Interpretation:

I think you know what you need to about your financial history and condition and what you need to make it work but there are some unexpected points of help that will come your way. Is it possible that your father or husband or significant other is guiding you in these situations? Or will be present to come to your aide if need be?

I think in addition to a male member of your family, those around you, even those you have not talked to in a while will be very helpful and supportive. I think you will be surprised with the ideas, support and help you will get from others. With brainstorming ideas, with things you could be doing. And so on.

The other thing is that you might assume things will work out one way but you might change your mind when it comes to certain expenses, all being mindful of overall spending. I think that at the end there will be a lot of help and things will start looking up, especially starting this spring.

Hope this helps! Let me see if I get any other messages tomorrow.

EmpressArwen

This is quite interesting...several things jump out to me. I will comment on both what you saw and your interpretations....

I did something similar to your exercise with the supermarket. There was a Beyonce song that started playing on my iTunes as I left home and just as I was about to zone in I ran into my friend Amy (who I was not even sure talks to me anymore) who made it a point to say hello even though I did not see her at first. Err...I was trying so hard to just concentrate!

I'm curious to know what Beyonce song because I had a meeting at work that got out at about 530 and on the way home I was singing along to Single Ladies. lol

So nothing of great importance happened at the store. It was pretty quiet. One thing I noticed is that it was mostly couples, looking serious. The man leading the way. I walked around and ended up buying things I did not intend to as I walked in. I was looking for apple cider and couldn't find it. Then I found it, but only in half gallon containers. Did not end up getting them.

This jumped out at me because my husband and I are much more serious right now than we usually are. His job loss is sucking the fun out of us. We try to stay light hearted and fun but it's hard when the worry is always right there, in the back of your mind. The rest of this makes me think of his job search...looking for a job and not finding it, or finding one that is only HALF the pay of his old job...and then not getting any job. Ugh. Oh and PS...my husband is very much the leader, just like the couples in the store. He's always been very grounded, while I float around in the sky...this job loss has brought me down to the ground and I feel like we are wandering around aimlessly. I am still following him but he doesn't know where to go. Sigh.

I started walking back home. I was listening to music and carrying my groceries and then suddenly a bunny rabbit appears out of nowhere and skips across the side walk in front of me!! I looked to my left where the bunny came from and it was a church and a school and a playground. And it went into someone's apartment yard. It made me happy but almost made me trip over a ditch lol.

This strikes a chord too...I don't know why though...will have to think on this.

Then I made my way home and my neighbors who I never see were extremely friendly and opened the door for me and gave me smiles.

Aw. That is what we need...someone to open the door for him.

Interpretation:

I think you know what you need to about your financial history and condition and what you need to make it work but there are some unexpected points of help that will come your way. Is it possible that your father or husband or significant other is guiding you in these situations? Or will be present to come to your aide if need be?

Well, my husband is the center of all of this but yes, my father is VERY helpful. He pays for my kid's extra stuff right now...my oldest son's college stuff he needs, my youngest son's instrument costs. Things that we would have to cut out due to our situation if my dad didn't help. I know that he would help more if needed but I don't want him to have to, you know? My husband and I have worked so hard our entire lives and don't have much to show for it. It is disheartening and frustrating. What little savings we had is almost gone...it's scary but I know I am blessed to have family that will help.

I think in addition to a male member of your family, those around you, even those you have not talked to in a while will be very helpful and supportive. I think you will be surprised with the ideas, support and help you will get from others. With brainstorming ideas, with things you could be doing. And so on.

Yes, I have lots of family...but here is my hesitation, when you accept help from them, they are all up in your business. I hate that. sigh. If I have to, I will ask for help but I'm praying it doesn't come to that.

The other thing is that you might assume things will work out one way but you might change your mind when it comes to certain expenses, all being mindful of overall spending. I think that at the end there will be a lot of help and things will start looking up, especially starting this spring.

Hope this helps! Let me see if I get any other messages tomorrow.

We are definitely on spending lock down...which SUCKS. lol I really really hope it looks up before spring or else we are in real trouble. :(

Thank you so much! This was a very accurate picture of what is happening...I'm still thinking on the bunny/church thing...which of course indicates Easter/Spring but there is something else there that I just can't put my finger on yet. I will let you know when it comes to me.

Thanks again! You did a great job!

porcupines

I'm curious to know what Beyonce song because I had a meeting at work that got out at about 530 and on the way home I was singing along to Single Ladies. lol

Ah I was trying to remember but then got interrupted by Amy ugh. I think it was Drunk in Love (the opposite of Single Ladies LOL). And it was around 9 pm Eastern?

This jumped out at me because my husband and I are much more serious right now than we usually are. His job loss is sucking the fun out of us. We try to stay light hearted and fun but it's hard when the worry is always right there, in the back of your mind. The rest of this makes me think of his job search...looking for a job and not finding it, or finding one that is only HALF the pay of his old job...and then not getting any job. Ugh. Oh and PS...my husband is very much the leader, just like the couples in the store. He's always been very grounded, while I float around in the sky...this job loss has brought me down to the ground and I feel like we are wandering around aimlessly. I am still following him but he doesn't know where to go. Sigh.

Yes I noticed coz everyone seemed serious and not smiling or being relaxed. I guess shopping on a week day is a chore but no one seemed happy about it. The thing was that I was not disheartened at all by not finding the things I did not want. I remembered I can go to the farmer's market on Friday and get them there for cheaper anyways. So it was okay and I walked away from what was not "good enough" for what I thought will be a better deal.

Your husband should trust in his potential and not settle for jobs which do not recognize it!!

Yes, I have lots of family...but here is my hesitation, when you accept help from them, they are all up in your business. I hate that. sigh. If I have to, I will ask for help but I'm praying it doesn't come to that.

I think help will come in unexpected ways, even from those who you thought did not like you or did not wish to help. And yes that is true of family and I hate it but it did not look like anyone was helping for something in return, just kind words and ideas for where to look and tips on places looking for people, that sort of thing.

Thank you so much! This was a very accurate picture of what is happening...I'm still thinking on the bunny/church thing...which of course indicates Easter/Spring but there is something else there that I just can't put my finger on yet. I will let you know when it comes to me.

Thanks again! You did a great job!

Thank you for saying that! I felt a little rattled because I was interrupted. The bunny made me super happy. Also yes, that was my marker for spring. It is also making me think perhaps a school or a church will have an opening or some way of providing help to you guys by the spring. I appreciate your encouragement I am very new to this sort of thing. Thanks for the opportunity to read for you :)