Earthair Experimental Elemental Reading Method - study group introduction

earthair

I'm going to try to answer everyone's questions by running a tutorial course, starting at the beginning of my thought process, and you won't even need to buy my deck to do some of it! It's all going to be very experimental. There are going to be a lot of questions to think about. You can just consider them in your head, or comment in the thread. No right or wrong answers. Veer off at a tangent at any point if you want to. I'm really hoping the moderators can allow a great deal of lateral thinking on these threads.

[Hoping a moderator can give me some way of indexing the parts of the course so people can start at the beginning in order, without having to wade through unorganised random posts. Anyhow, I'm just going to get started and see what happens. :bugeyed: ]

Sulis

Hi earthair,

Threads here work best for present and future readers and users of these study groups if threads are kept to one topic per thread so I've split Exercise 1 into a thread of it's own here:
Exercise 1

I'm about to start an index for all of the threads in this group.

Please let me know by private message when you or anyone else starts a new thread so that I can add a link to the index.

Let me know if you need any more help.

Sulis - moderator