The Wild Unknown - X Pentacles

Thoughtful

On a spiritual level the colours are meaningful to me. They are the colours of the chakra's.

Root - red
Sacral - orange
Solar Plexus - yellow
Heart - green
Throat - blue
Brow - Indigo
Crown - Violet

Its interesting to note that the colours on the ten of pents are shown as spinning as do the chakra's within our body. When the chakra's in our body are flowing round with no blocks we feel grounded and well. When they are disrupted we display an out of sorts type feeling.
So this card shows me that we can have the balance of stability and security in our lives if we pay heed to our inner selves, and the world around us. Its a reminder for us to centre ourselves like the pentacle in the middle and bring in what the Universe has in abundance for us.
As a Healer l tend to see it this way.

BSwett

This card has really grabbed me.

I feel that the hidden tenth pentacle is like the light at the end of the long tunnel (1-9), and it invites to new projects, new earthly adventures, harvesting your herbs and planting new seeds.
WOW.

B.

Erizae

This card also makes me think of a rag rug I used to have.... it was a spiral of rainbow colours just like this, but they were all rags and unwanted clothing, worn out frayed stuff cut up and rebuilt into this beautiful warm and colourful and useful rug. So it is like every little bit of life comes together to make a perfect and complete whole...

I love this intepretation so much.. Thanks, winterchild! :)