The Cartomancy Study Thread

AraLuck

Ra 5 :club: "The Renovator" - Ra is in need of a change. She's quite a trouper and I like her, though I don't know her deep down. I always feel there is more to her, but seems there isn't. She's quite earthy, well-established and very homely. But she's in an unhappy marriage. I feel this is her break from all that. She'll be with friends, and will break away from the home life and things...

I was disappointed by this girl's behaviour during the trip. She seemed disloyal to me... she indeed felt like she was seeking 'renewal' in the sense that she wasn't behaving like her normal self.

Re 3 :spade: "The Worrier" - definitely this woman! And she's the one I like the least. She's a psychiatrist with a negative energy. Someone who's growth has stopped. She's a kill joy. "Be wary in partnerships" one site says. "third-party interference, a third wheel, meddling..." Yep! That kind of woman. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

What an awful woman she indeed was! She worried constantly, kept undermining my driving, spoke a language she knew full well I couldn't understand... and was just the nightmare travel companion. I almost killed her... this could have ended it tears!!

Ma K :heart: "The Provider" - She's the life and soul of the party! A typical Punjabi Sikh, always jolly (they are reputed for that). She's quite loud... but I feel she's sincere. "Good-natured, affectionate and generous.", card-seer says. Definitely!

Yes.. and she was extremely loud too. Although I liked her a lot more before the trip. Having her on high volume constantly for 6 hours back and forth (total 12 h) just was too much for me. I'd be happy to never see her again.

Li 6 :spade: "The Viewer" - yes, very Li... quiet type, introspective. Goes with the flow and very buddy with Re... so they look like they complement each other. One being the beginning of the killjoy and the other one the end. I don't mind her at all, but cannot fathom her. And she doesn't let much on. So yes, a traveller, not much else.

She was actually the one I mostly buddied with during the trip. We had good, deep convos and well, I enjoyed being with her a lot. I also took care of her as she got a little unwell. She was my co-pilot.

Me Q :heart: Hehe... objectively, this is the card for Ara! "Goddess of Love" --- hahahahahaha... I am laughing out loud! Ok, so yes, I will love all my companions on this trip, no matter how much they annoy me! A kindly maternal woman. Family orientated, mother, wife, sister, aunt. Trustworthy. Passionate, romantic, creative, and artistic. Can be overly sensitive." Ah, the last line, my sensitiveness. Yes, I have to protect myself from the bull crap. Definitely.

I was very emotional as they all spoke in Hindi, which I don't understand enough of and cannot converse in. So I felt very left out of the group convos led by the awful and loud Re and the super loud Ma. So, all in all, I got pretty pissed off and told them....

My allies are Ma and Ra... and I will keep them close. Re and Li can do their own thing and stay out of my hair.

My ally was Li... all the way. Ra let me down.

Anyway, was great to have pulled the cards ahead of this as I sort of knew what to expect ahead of the trip.

CosmicBeing

My feedback for the monthly reading I did pertaining to mercury retrograde will be posted on Sunday October 2nd.

CosmicBeing

Mercury retrograde... how will it effect me throughout the month of September?

8diamond / 5spade / 4heart / 2spade / 4diamond
Qheart / 6diamond / 6club / 9club / 8club
10diamond / kdiamond / 3spade / 10heart / 9diamond

Does look like a month focusing on finances...but that has been a major focus of mine for a couple of month now.

Vertical
8:diamond: Q:heart: 10:diamond:
Thoughts about money is on the mind of a female (me?) looking to get enough money.
or
Financial budgeting done by me to make sure I have enough money.

I actually did do Financial budgeting....I went through all the bills and all other expenses to see what is free money...I did this for my mother ( Q:heart: )

5:spade: 6:diamond: k:diamond:
Taking on a huge financial investment to be able to increase my financial standing.
or
'Illness' that causes distance with a business man.

Not sure what this is...I was ill this moment and I saw a doctor. I haven't done any financial investment. I'll see if anything comes up by the end of today or October 1st. But I will be having to hire someone...which may be a form of financial investment.

4:heart: 6:club: 3:spade:
An apartment closer to my education courses causes me loss (to give up my present place)
or
Law in business pertaining to lose ( I do have to learn some laws).
or
An apartment closer to a business of loss.

Month had a focus on Apartment....Laws...and loss

2:spade: 9:club: 10:heart:
Conflict in a change of priorities/goals that leads to happiness or a journey over or by water. (We have a lot of ocean, rivers, lakes, & swamps near me.)
or
Separating from certain priorities/goals that lead to happiness.

I honestly have no clue what this is talking about....Maybe separation is what my change of goals is to move closer to the water. I was thinking of moving maybe just a 20 minutes from the beach...where I am not that far from it right now.

4:diamond: 8:club: 9:diamond:
Financial stability through work/career that leads to financial change. (Maybe i'll get some temporary work or part time work.)
or
A check from a corporation that leads to financial change (it might just be my rental security that most apartments want when moving in.)

This is going to sound so...ridiculous..I honestly nto sure if it's a glitch in a system or someone just randomly transfered fake money into my game bank....I plays small games online when I need a break from studying or whatever and you need it. I lost 500,000 fake money playing a bunch of games...and I was left with 200,000....I was on it in the morning and when I got back on it later tonight my money was very significantly more. So I don't know if I won a random draw...glitch in system...or someone I was playing it just decided to transfer a bunch of fake money my way.

Horizontal
8diamond / 5spade / 4heart / 2spade / 4diamond
Thinking about taking on more financial responsibility pertaining to an apartment to separate from an official document (lease)

:thumbsup:

Qheart / 6diamond / 6club / 9club / 8club
A woman take steps toward a financial goal that pertains to education change of goal.
or
A woman invest in education for a change of career

True.....but wasn't education it was just practical plans.

10diamond / kdiamond / 3spade / 10heart / 9diamond
Enough money to give the financial power through loss that affects happiness but brings a positive financial change.

A large sum of money was given to me by a man who was interfering as a third party to bring happiness through positive (fake) financial change -I do enjoy playing the different games lol-

It seemed to be all accurate...in it's own odd ways lol!! The fake money part.....funny and a nice gesture.

CosmicBeing

Eight of Diamonds: idle chatter

Five of Spades: the hand with a knife

4 of Hearts: the trunk

2 of Spades: a duel

4 of Diamonds: the purse

The line starts and ends with a diamond, like you hold a coin in your fingers, and you keep turning it over and over, while you carefully consider the situation, and you count the things you have, and those you don't have. Between the two sides of the medal, there is a troubled heart.

The situation you're in has to do with rumours and loose lips, you are willing to take drastic measures to tackle the standstill in your lovelife, even if it means a seperation in order to regain your mental stability.

It ended up being nothing about my love life. but I did manage the 'book' to see how finances look.

Queen of Hearts:the client

Six of Diamonds: streets of gold

Six of Clubs: footprints

Nine of Clubs: reaping

Eight of Clubs: shop talk

You are on the right track when you follow your instincts, have trust in your decision making, and are aware of the things that have grown. Not by nature, but by your energy and care. Your projects and callings.
Best course of action is to gather around with friends and make plans ahead. Not asking for advice, but spinning thoughts and pursue their possible and likely outcome. This is you deciding to think before you act. :)

I was thinking and planning best course of action...I didn't speak to any friends about it.

Ten of Diamonds: treasure chest

King of Diamonds: a bank

3 of Spades: loss

Ten of Hearts: fire

Nine of Diamonds: daydreams

Once more your spread comes with the coin and its two sides, though this time it is about overcoming a financial problem, or you overcoming the doubts on your your comprehensive and cognitive faculties.
The things you have and the things you like to do... like you have that motorbike in your garage, and the imaginary travels you take need to come together and be united.
The King might be a safe bank, he can be a great provider, and sending him away seems a folly... but doing so ignites a fire in your bosom (or at least, you imagine it to happen).

This was all true.....the king I was actually someone who transferred fake money into my player's account. (game)

I am still unsure who it is...maybe just a nice person or a glitch int he system...but I am doubtful of the glitch in system because I rebooted the application 3 times lol.

Additional feedback.

CosmicBeing

October 2016

Aspade/ 4heart/ 5diamond/ Jclubs/ 8club
7club/ 8spade/ 6spade/ 3spade/ 9heart
6club/ 5club/ 4spade/ Aclub/ 3diamond

Ace of Spades: A decision, generally an important one. A death or an ending. A big change.

4 of Hearts: Emotional stability. An even temper. Fairness or justice. An apartment or summer home or cottage. In times past, but occasionally still today, a barn or outbuilding serving some function for the doings of the homestead (which is the Ace of Hearts).

Five of Diamonds: Eating. Clothes. Jewelry. Appliances, furniture. Shopping.

Knave of Clubs: A youth of darker coloring. A practical, efficient youth. A youth active in endeavors like sports, clubs, or volunteering. An apprentice. A message concerning a business venture or some practical matter.

Eight of Clubs: Thoughts about work. Work or career, in general. Business conversations, sometimes job interview. Company or corporation. Labor union. Practical plans.
~~~~

Seven of Clubs: Trouble at work or some practical problem. The power of chance, happenstance, in general. A charm, talisman, spell, or other work of magic. The power to make things happen by magic

Eight of Spades: Negative thoughts or attitude. Oppression or feeling oppressed. A “poisoned atmosphere”. Gossip, rumors. War, or conflict involving groups of people. A gang, organized crime, or unruly mob. The Coven or Witch Family.

Six of Spades: Walking away from or abandoning something. Cleaning up your life, getting rid of things. Wrong choice, headed in the wrong direction. Difficulties while traveling, an ill-advised journey, or a journey from which no profit comes. Running with the wrong crowd.

3 of Spades: Problems adding up. Small aggravations. Interference from a third party. Loss, something lost.

Nine of Hearts: Change for the better, the Seeker’s wish will come true. A change of heart.
~~~~~~~

Six of Clubs: Business trip. Steps toward a business goal. Education, learning, teaching. Reading, books.

Five of Clubs: Exercise. Sports. Hobbies. Craftsmanship (making practical things by hand). Working hard, nose to the grindstone. Determination.

4 of Spades: Instability. An uneven temper. A problem that you cannot solve or get away from (it hems you in at all four corners). Exhaustion because of steady pressure against you. “Sick and tired” of it all. Unfairness or injustice. A parking ticket or speeding ticket. A summons, lawsuit, or court of law. The Armed Forces, in general.

Ace of Clubs: A new duty, task, goal, or opportunity.

3 of Diamonds: A raise in pay, greater financial security, profits, although only a little of any of those. A small amount of money. A scattered mind, concentrating on many little things, so not much is accomplished in any one thing.
~~~

2 of everything....balance, agreement, exchange

6 clubs
Thus, Clubs are associated with practicality, business (and busy-ness), and activity. It is the “doing suit.”
5 spades
Thus, Spades are associated with limitations, trouble, and frustration. It is the “learning suit”, but typically learning through adversity.
2 hearts
Hearts are associated with emotions, artistry, happiness. It is the “feeling suit.”
2 diamonds
Thus, Diamonds are associated with intelligence, wit, and nervous energy. It is the “thinking suit.”
~~~
Column1
A:spade: 7:club: 6:club:
A big change to a practical problem that leads to a lesson.

Column2
4:heart: 8:spade: 5:club:
Apartment conflict involving a group of people that requires determination.
or
emotional stability after negative thoughts/attitude that leads into working hard.

column3
5:diamond: 6:spade: 4:spade:
Clothing/appliances/furniture being thrown away/moved out leads to a lawsuit?
or
clothing/appliances/furniture getting thrown away cause exhaustion

column4
J:club: 3:spade: A:club:
A young person who is practical/A young person who is an apprentice losing an opportunity
or
A message concerning some practical matter dealing with loss of duty

column5
8:club: 9:heart: 3:diamond:
A practical plan that brings the seeker's wish pertaining to a raise in pay

~~~
row1
Aspade/ 4heart/ 5diamond/ Jclubs/ 8club
A decision pertaining to an apartment and furniture/clothing/appliances that affect a young person (me because I am not a question yet or maybe hiring a young person) for a practical plan
or
A big change to emotional stability that affects eating habits of a young person who is practical.

row2
7club/ 8spade/ 6spade/ 3spade/ 9heart
Some practical problem that negatively affects (emotionally/attitude wise) that requires abandoning causing loss that the seeker desires.

row3
6club/ 5club/ 4spade/ Aclub/ 3diamond
Learning about a hobby/skill to help with instability (hobby/skill that is exhausting) for a goal/opportunity for small gain.
or
Steps toward a business goal that requires working hard to control instability of a goal for some financial security.

Well see if I understood these cards correctly lol

zhadee

forecast - october 2016

6:spade: 3:club: Q:spade: 6:diamond: 10:heart:
6:heart: 7:spade: 2:spade: 4:heart:. . J:heart:
5:heart: K:club: 5:diamond: J:diamond: ..3:diamond:

first line
a temptation - a stone wall - a cruel mother - a good decision - a fire

a bad decision's consequences start adding up, confronting me with an ugly truth, but after some calculation, pondering and restriction my fire shall burn brightly again.

second line
a dog - tears - a seperation - a trunk - a cradle

something I've been doing for some time brings tears of sadness over a seperation, however doing so puts me back into a stable emotional situation, enjoying a good time with a young male artist.

third line
a chapel - a judge - laughter - good news - gifts

the healthy development of a relationship with a person who gets things done that need to be done, there'll be laughter thanks to good news despite some confusion and a lack in concentration.

columns
a temptation - a dog - a chapel
hey, a dark dog wants to lead me astray :p trouble will be easily overcome

a stone wall - tears - a judge
oh dear, there'll be trouble with the attorney, but this should be overcome by work.

the cruel mother - seperation - laughter
a bad woman disappears from my life, which makes me feel good. This looks like a narrow, and very lucky escape.

good decision - a trunk - a message

I take the path down to emotional stability which provides the safe environment for learning. When I feel emotionally stable again, I am able to receive messages from my guides.

a fire - a cradle - a fountain

the happy family is gathered around the cradle, offering many gifts :D
emotional fulfilment with a young student of the arts who is a scatterbrain :p
A victory, though only in parts due to emotionally insecurity and immarturity, plus a lack of focus.

zhadee

CosmicBeing - october forecast

A:spade:/ 4:heart:/ 5:diamond:/ J:club:/ 8:club:
7:club:/ 8:spade:/ 6:spade:/ 3:spade:/ 9:heart:
6:club:/ 5:club:/ 4:spade:/ A:club:/ 3:diamond:

first line: a death - a trunk - good laughter - a friend - shop talk

• A big change brings emotional stability and puts you in good humour, you feel surrounded by friends and mates who work at the same project.

• A decision brings a feeling of justice and fairness to your personal place, you gather at home with some friends and chat about future plans.
I think, the most important card here is the Ace which brings a great change into your life. The other cards point towards all other things only need to fall into their place. There is work to do, there are plans to follow, there are thoughts to take into consideration.

~~~~

second line: worries - shouting - a devil - a loss- a cottage

• the power to make things happen by magic is subdued by negative thoughts and attitudes, you will abandon this and never to return, so you will be happy once again.
Now this line looks wonderful: you might feel blocked, things do not work out alright, you cannot put your feelings into words, you cannot properly communicate, but all of a sudden you discover the reason for your trouble, which has to do with you running with the wrong crowd, so you recognise the trouble and you can deal with, thus leaving your life forever, and you will be presented with a better prospect and a positive outlook towards life.

~~~~~~~

third line: footprints - a barn - a mire - a cave - a fountain

You take steps towards a business goal, you work hard, and still you don't have the feeling your work gets you anywhere, when suddenly a new task arrives, demanding all of your attention!

~~~
Column1

A sudden change at first brings about news worries, but soon you'll find a practical solution that opens a door for you.

Column2

This looks like you become aware of trapped emotions, you find it difficult to talk about this, but you will work yourself out of a longstanding battle. This announces healing.

column3

You seem to realise just how much stuff you have, and you don't know what to do about it. You might also worry about having thrown away too much. Eitherway, your thoughts are more likely to bring you down, rather than any appliance of furniture may do.
Your thoughts bring about exhaustion, you may work yourself into a dead end.

column4

A friend misses an opportunity.
A message gets lost, which will bring a new chance. Your trouble will be overcome by work.

column5

Hard work will bring about fortune, and good luck! Your efforts will be well rewarded.
~~~

CosmicBeing

Thank you for your opinion on my pull. I will give full feedback at the end of the month to see how our meanings aligned.

I can look over your cards tomorrow or thursday (thursday will probably be the best...I will have lighten up my schedule.)

I think I have great feedback for you from a reading 2 months ago or more... so I'll give that tomorrow or thursday. :)

Keep an eye out for your kipper week reading tomorrow.

zhadee

Links from post #2 are updated - I knew I had forgotten one blog... :neutral:

zhadee

testing testing...

CosmicBeing, I have a deck & a method I'd like to test (spanish method, 40 cards, no 8's, no 9's), first answers look good.
I don't want to open a new thread, so I'm asking my favourite guinea piggy: do you have a question? :party: