Frankendecken; Instructions & General discussion

Wendywu

It's up to date so far :D

morticia monroe

Oh, how I'm loving the tales of Frankie and his adventures.

Wendy, your home is beautiful! How I wish out Post office were so quaint and charming. But no, it's an ugly red brick with no charm whatsoever. And the little potter's cottage took my breath.

I could hang out at the tors all day, enjoying the view and the fresh air.

And Singapore! I LOVED the eyeballs! And it was so fun to see the Page of Pentacles from my Ukiyoe in one of the photos, thinking that it wasn't so long ago he was withering away in a drawer here in my home. But what fun he is having now, and how important he has become!

I love it!

gregory

WOW - if you feed Frankie that much regularly, the postage onwards is going to cost you a small FORTUNE !!

How's the car ?

Glass Owl

I think my decks are jealous of Frankie. They want some adventure too! :)

Maybe I will have to take a few of them out and about. I bet the Vanessa Tarot would love the Limited Too store!

nicole_

I managed to fit Frankie into a USPS small flat-rate box as well with stuffing cushioning him for the Japan trip, so he hasn't gained an inch :)

Frankie made me do the most incredulous things and right before he goes, he creates yet another adventure or two for me! He made me do it!!! Will tell more in the journal. I'm still way behind with my journal, will catch up soon. :D

The car? After all the hooha and a tow back to the garage, all it took was 10minutes and the car was up and running again. The damage? US$30 for towing and US$20 for fixing. Free water! I drove it back immediately! Dirt cheap by Singaporean standards. I tried to give the mechanic more but he wouldn't accept the extra money. Must be Frankie.... :D

gregory

Geez - he moves on already ??? How time flies !

nicky

gregory said:
Geez - he moves on already ??? How time flies !

I was just thinking that too...amazing.

I'm not sure about Frankie's weight but all that good food was making me drool

BlueDragonfly

Good thing I was eating while catching up with the journal entries! That food does look good!

Wendywu

Nicole - your journal entries are fascinating :) I am really enjoying learning more about Singpore from the inside, as it were.

Don't forget to let me know what set of scans you would like, and I will send a disc to you :)

nisaba

If you want to see straight guys holding hands walking down the street, this is one place to see that happen.
<grin>