Tarot Cielo by Kat Black

easternsunrise

Wow...I love the Golden...and this looks to be at least as nice (if not more). I'm so happy it will be done in deck form. Thanks Kat!

retrokat

Thanks :) I guess it's about time I started a new thread in 'Tarot Decks' instead of 'Tarot Creation' since this one's about to migrate from a 'gonna be' into a 'reality' very soon!

Quester

My Touchstone deck just arrived today! I need to thank Leisa, Kat and the secret benefactor for making it possible to hold her in my hands today! She already talking! Thank you so much!!!

catz

Oh What A Treasure This Deck Is

Kat:
I have to say that I connect with your decks more than any other - and I am SO excited to have received the new deck today. I can't tell you how much I love this beautiful work of art you have created. Wishing you and your benefactor many blessings and many thanks !

carmenad

Cielo Tarot

Well, I just downloaded your iPhone tarot = Little white book and it is really so much fun! Your golden tarot is beautiful and I am looking forward this new tarot of your, the Cielo Tarot! You are a fantastic and fine artist. When is it gonna to be ready???

Big hug from Brazil, Carmen

BodhiSeed

carmenad said:
Well, I just downloaded your iPhone tarot = Little white book and it is really so much fun! Your golden tarot is beautiful and I am looking forward this new tarot of your, the Cielo Tarot! You are a fantastic and fine artist. When is it gonna to be ready???

Big hug from Brazil, Carmen
It's out, but it's been renamed the "Touchstone":
http://www.amazon.com/Touchstone-Tarot-Kat-Black/dp/1601641907
Welcome to the AT forum!:)