Spread suggestions?

Phaze

I really need some spread suggestions. I've only done about 3 throws for myself and all used the Celtic Cross. Now it's a good spread and all but right now I'd like something a little more focused. I'm really interested in a spread on the near or immediate future. Every time I've used the Celtic Cross spread my future cards have implied that there's a big business opportunity with my grasp. Also once it pointed that I shall be basically going on a journey and "shedding the old". Last month I applied for an out of state college but in my eye's it's a long shot due to the fact that I have a 2.75 GPA right now and I'm not doing so hot in school right now at the moment. But the cards seem to think otherwise from what I can tell. Is there any spread that would concentrate on just my future and possibly give me a little more insight?

Am I right in thinking business opportunities could also point in going to school?

Thirteen

As I'm leading the charge against the Celtic Cross ;) I'll go first here.

One spread I'd recommend is the horseshoe spread. Fast, easy, and direct:

***4***
**3*5**
*2***6*
1*****7

#1 Past (either immediate or sometime back)
#2: Present
#3: Near future (within 30 days)
#4: Querent's card (this card indicates something on the querent's mind, an issue, problem, question)
#5: Related person & their attitude (this card stands for someone involved with the querent)
#6: Obstacle (if a very favorable card, could indicate that there is no obstacle)
#7: Outcome

The second thing you can do is create your own spread for your own particular problem by creating one from a tarot card.

Here's one I created using The Wheel of Fortune (5 cards)--good for an over-view of the present and near future:

**5**
4*1*2
**3**

(#1) Where you are now (the present), though you might not be able to see it or realize it.
(#2) Things that are going down or will be going down soon, something that is losing its energy or sinking. Work to save this thing or let it go, it will drag you down. Bad luck.
(#3) This is in the Past, over and done with; come to terms with it.
(#4) Things in your life going up, gaining power and energy, lookin' good. Invest in this, it'll bring you luck and take you up and forward.
(#5) The future. Where you'll be soon.

bec

;D Thirteen are you some sort of mean spread maschine ????

hehe, maybe you wanna mail me some of all that goodies and I will make a Thirteen´s Spreads Section on me webby - or are you saving them for your book ?

And how is that book coming ?

:) bec

Thirteen

bec (17 Feb, 2002 19:09):
;D Thirteen are you some sort of mean spread maschine ????

That's "*Lean* mean spread machine!" :-D

Yeah, I seem to be getting the same reputation for being a spread expert that you've got for being a reversal expert. We need to start up this council of experts. Tarotbear, expert in creating decks, bec, expert in reversals.....etc.

We can gather once a month around a big, glowing white table, lay down a tarot card each before us, chant some arcane rhyme, and then discuss the business of the kingdom....hmmm. Book idea....

hehe, maybe you wanna mail me some of all that goodies and I will make a Thirteen´s Spreads Section on me webby - or are you saving them for your book ?

You're going to have to open up more than just a Thirteen section! We're seem to be overflowing with spreads--not that I'm complaining, oh no. It looks like we might be doing a study group on spreads real soon.

And yes, I'll talk to someone about the book ASAP! Honest! :)

bec

;D ok, lean even :D

ohhhh goodie, can´t wait to see the spread study ;) me gonna have a feast

bec

Jewel

Thirteen (14 Feb, 2002 15:04):
Here's one I created using The Wheel of Fortune (5 cards)--good for an over-view of the present and near future:

**5**
4*1*2
**3**

(#1) Where you are now (the present), though you might not be able to see it or realize it.
(#2) Things that are going down or will be going down soon, something that is losing its energy or sinking. Work to save this thing or let it go, it will drag you down. Bad luck.
(#3) This is in the Past, over and done with; come to terms with it.
(#4) Things in your life going up, gaining power and energy, lookin' good. Invest in this, it'll bring you luck and take you up and forward.
(#5) The future. Where you'll be soon.

Ohhhh I like this one ~writes it down in her notebook~. Thanks Thirteen!!!! you are a spread guru ;) ... perhaps I will some day develop an expertise so that I can join your little round table of experts *LOL*

Love & Light,