Tarot of the Sephiroth

Angel Star

Mystique your not the only one that has read Isralie Regardies material and felt it went right over your head. Personally I don't care for much of his writing except for some of the material that the Cicero's have redone. He is just too way out there for me. Maybe look for more current material on the Quabalah like i have recommended Ted Andrews books Simplified Magic and More Simplified Magic these are 2 great books and very practical if your just starting.

Ravenswing

regardies stuff

hi all--

problem with reading regardies books unless you already have a fair grounding in qabala is like reading a calculus textbook when you've only have a year of algebra-- you're missing a lot of the background.

wang's book may fair better, but a good introduction to qabala is william grey's Ladder of Lights.

just a thought

LVX
steve

Angel Star

I have read other material then went back just recently to Regardies material after like 2 years of so called lighter material and his writing still just does not do it for me. Just my thoughts on his work. With the Ciceros rewriting it is a bit better but I find it to be very dry reading.