Invisible Light Tarot

illyria

Thank you for bringing this to light, aquestionmark. (Yes, a pun!)

It looks beautiful and haunting, and for some reason, brings to mind the Mountain Dream by Bea Nettles, which I adore to pieces.

brandolina

Thank you!

You've been so supportive aquestionmark! Thank you. You completely get the intention, the dreaminess, the mood, the haunting sensations being evoked. I appreciate everyone who's been connecting. And illyria- I love Bea Nettles, thank you for turning me on to her. So much inspiration there. I see a lot of similarities, I'm honored to be compared to such an artist. Thank you! xo

illyria

You've been so supportive aquestionmark! Thank you. You completely get the intention, the dreaminess, the mood, the haunting sensations being evoked. I appreciate everyone who's been connecting. And illyria- I love Bea Nettles, thank you for turning me on to her. So much inspiration there. I see a lot of similarities, I'm honored to be compared to such an artist. Thank you! xo

Hi, brandolina. So wonderful to see you here on AT! I really hope you make your goal.

I love seeing the parallels between your work and Bea's, but I can definitely say that you have your own unique vision and voice.

aquestionmark

Hi, brandolina. So wonderful to see you here on AT! I really hope you make your goal.

I love seeing the parallels between your work and Bea's, but I can definitely say that you have your own unique vision and voice.

brandolina, I'm happy you joined us, welcome! Your deck is truly beautiful.

aquestionmark

There is now a video on the project page showing each of the 78 cards.

Metafizzypop

This deck is really nice. I like the color scheme a lot. I also got a kick out of the Chariot card. A boat on dry land! Seems to show the struggle it takes to get ahead sometimes.

I appreciate that it's photographic, too. I think that's the hardest kind of tarot deck to create.

Excellent work on this.

quietly

Just a heads up for anyone who was thinking about this one - the Kickstarter successfully funded and ends in a little over 12 hours.

I love that the cards will be borderless; it really accentuates immersive decks like this.

gregory

US only offered on your website. Not good (for me, who isn't there...)

Is it US only - in which case I will call in my mole :D