Quartz crystal cluster

Snowhunter

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426808603.026465.jpg

I found this at a local antique mall for $23 but I'm unsure if it's real or not, and if it's a decent price. Any input would be appreciated while I consider buying it.

Onion Budgie

I'm no expert, but it looks real to me. What a lovely piece.

$23 is a bargain! Quartz clusters aren't cheap.

What's important is how it feels to you when you hold it. If you were drawn to it, and you get a good vibe from it, then go for it.

linnie

Looks real to me, too. Yes, how any stone feels to you is very important. They 'speak' to people when they want to be adopted, for sure :)

Snowhunter

Thank you for the replies! Hopefully it's still available, I keep thinking about it.

linnie

Thank you for the replies! Hopefully it's still available, I keep thinking about it.
If you keep thinking about it, a connection has already been made... :) Best wishes... :) One thing... when you bring it home, assuming tht you do, rinse it in running water, either from a moving river, the ocean, or simply clean tap water, and let it have a sunbathe for a while...a full Moon bathe is even more awesome... I swear those little treats for crystals, as well as clearing old energy, just make them happy so they sparkle more!! :)

sophiastellarum

View attachment 75222

I found this at a local antique mall for $23 but I'm unsure if it's real or not, and if it's a decent price. Any input would be appreciated while I consider buying it.

Did you get that sweet little cluster? The points are in very good shape and it is so pretty! And a good price too.

Snowhunter

No, I should have gotten it :(