Sabian Symbols Study Group: Scorpio 13 - #223

Elven

:) Welcome to the Sabian Symbol Oracle Study thread!

Please feel free to discuss the Sabian Symbol in this thread, and to ask questions or, explore any aspect of the many interpretions the Symbol holds. Please add your own observations and interpretations too!! The Symbol used in this heading is by Lynda Hill www.sabiansymbols.com

Sun Sign: SCORPIO
Degree: 13
Number: 223

Symbol: AN INVENTOR PERFORMS A LABORATORY EXPERIMENT.

purple_scorp

I thought it would be good to use the Orphalese software to record my daily sabian symbol readings and so set about looking for appropriate images to convey the meaning of each card.

Attached is what I came up with for this symbol.

with love
purple_scorp

Attachments

• 222.jpg
    222.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 368

tink27

Very potent energy!

I thought I'd just randomly select a symbol, without much thinking...and look what I got!

Great image purple_scorp, I get the sense that everything done by this person is larger than life....passionate and intense! :lightbulb

Oh my! Is this a symbol of catastrophic changes!! This is definitely a person who is driven by their emotions, perhaps it starts with a little guilt....and then we get thinking....and from that thinking we feel the urge to develop something, to evolve, and "KAMBOMB"...we're projecting and heading for some kind of unexpected change. Wrenched free, we're flying!

With their quick inventive minds, I bet these dramtically, bold people are always conjuring up something new and exciting. I bet they could write great adventure/mystery/horror stories.......how about Frankenstein!!

My father was a scorpio, and used to tell horror stories when we were camping out!! Ohh the horror, the gasps, the fascination, the fun, the fear!!! All clashing at once together!

Then again, what if this person has created by mixing certain elixirs together a remarkable and potent cure! Hope in their haste to mix and match, they remembered the formula!!

tink :love:

MCsea

ALCHEMICAL CHANGE - lightning fast reactions...

Sabian Symbol: An inventor experimenting
Marc Edmund Jones Key Word: Cleverness
Jane Ridder-Patrick Healing Body Point: Vulva, Labia minora, glans penis
Crystal Element: Strontianite
Expression: Strontianite is a fibrous, white, rare, strontium-rich carbonate mineral. Strontianite promotes wisdom, diligence, intellectual and alchemical abilities.
Message: Investigate the interactions between matter and energy.
Sun Focus: You have a natural ability to come up with innovative and appealing ideas that really work.
Affirmation: I know the formula for success.