Noblet 1st Edition by Flornoy

TdMReader

Hi - I have the 2nd edition Noblet by Flornoy but I am looking for some help from someone who has the 1st edition.

I noticed in JM David's book "Reading the Marseille Tarot" that the Noblet picture he uses for the chapter on Le Bateleur is different to the one I have. Specifically, the dice.

In the image that JMD uses the middle "dice" has the number 5 on top. In my edition by Flornoy the middle "dice" has a 3 on top. (I am assuming that JMD is using the 1st edition Noblet as the book publishing date is 2009.)

For those who have the 1st edition Noblet by Flornoy can you tell me what number the middle "dice" has on top please.

If any of you have a different version of the Noblet I would apreciate it if you could let me know what the numbers are.

Any images would also be appreciated.

Thank you :)

Le Fanu

I have the first edition - bought it as soon as it came out - which also has three dots on the dice.

However, I also have the limited editions hand-painted/printed (?) Majors and the middle dice in the Bateleur has 5 dots. Problem solved - they have used the limited edition image!

TdMReader

@ Le Fanu - thank you :) I did not know there was limited edition of the Majors as well :)

rotipom

Does anyone know how to get in touch with the lovely folks at Tarot-History/TdM Flornoy? I believe it's Roxanne Flornoy? I've tried to email them twice (using the email address that from the Paypal Invoice) after paying for my Dodal to inquire about tracking numbers and shipping estimate and never heard back from them. A little concerned if the transaction went through and all is well!

The email button on the website doesn't work :(

Thanks much!

ayuryogini

Does anyone know how to get in touch with the lovely folks at Tarot-History/TdM Flornoy? I believe it's Roxanne Flornoy? I've tried to email them twice (using the email address that from the Paypal Invoice) after paying for my Dodal to inquire about tracking numbers and shipping estimate and never heard back from them. A little concerned if the transaction went through and all is well!

The email button on the website doesn't work :(

Thanks much!

I ordered mine very recently; after I ordered, they sent me a PayPal request that I paid, and then received the deck a few weeks later. They don't do tracking due to the expense unless it's going to an unsure destination.