Celestial Tarot book?

gregory

amazon is worse.

gregory

I would quite like the book, so I was trawling ebay.

Does anyone here know of a BORDERLESS version with 3 inch by 5 inch cards ? I took this up with the seller who says she is "going by the artist's description on the box" and that she can't see a border on the one she photographed (which clearly has the light blue borders mine has.) She doesn't have the book, so it isn't a huge issue - but...

ETA the OTHER seller who suggests they have the book responded with:

Unfortunately, we do not have any further information associated with the item available to us, other than what is supplied by the publisher and described in our listing.

The listing says:

NEW Celestial Tarot Deck BOOK (Miscellaneous print)

Some seller. (to be fair he suggests I NOT buy it !)

EmpyreanKnight

I'm in awe of my Celestial Tarot too. I hope that US Games would release their rare companion books as ebooks if they decide that it won't be profitable to print them anymore. Or perhaps Fool's Dog can adapt the Celestial Tarot into an app - it seems that their selections always include the corresponding books too.

GlamGemini

My Celestial Tarot is here. I love it its brilliant. I feel i can read it a bit better with the astrology symbols prompting me a little bit, helping my intuition along.

I would love the book though and the idea of turning them into ebooks is a great one! Have also been looking at the fools dog apps, they are brilliant.

I'm also confused when online shopping as you cannot tell quite often if there is a book included in various decks i've looked up?

Also with the celestial tarot, I've found that online, the website called 'ask the cards' you can use the Celestial Tarot and get various intepretations as well. This is helping my learning and helping me to connect as well.

geoxena

I really like the Celestial Tarot deck a lot, and enjoy using it for readings quite often. The funny thing about that is, being a Skeptic, I don't believe in nor care a jot about astrology AT ALL. However, the Celestial has such rich imagery that an intuitive reader like me can still gain a great deal from the artwork.

GlamGemini

It is really pretty, and i can pick up quite a bit just looking at the images when i've been finding other decks hard to connect with. It seems very chatty :)

GlamGemini

Do any of you which have the Celestial tarot, know which suit is which of the four elements?

EmpyreanKnight

Do any of you which have the Celestial tarot, know which suit is which of the four elements?

As per the LWB, it follows the standard Golden Dawn elemental attribution for each suit: Wands is Fire, Pentaces is Earth, Swords is Air, and Cups is Water.

EmpyreanKnight

BTW in one of your posts, you mentioned that you just got the Celestial Tarot. The answer to your question is in the Little White Book that should be included with your deck. On page 19, Wands is described as The Quest for Fire; on page 26, Pentacles is The Salt of the Earth; on page 32, Swords is The Breath of Life, while on page 38, Cups is The Waters of Life.

Have fun working with it. :)