GT practice - five cards in their houses

BeyondtheVeil

RAphrodite

I am getting through Rana's book. I also am looking online. It says there that if the cards land in their own houses that it just means that nothing is happening there.

Let me know if this rings true for you. I will then add it to my notes. :)

Hugs,
BeyondtheVeil

RAphrodite

I am getting through Rana's book. I also am looking online. It says there that if the cards land in their own houses that it just means that nothing is happening there.

Hugs,
BeyondtheVeil

Hi BtV,

I think ultimately what it meant for me was the cards weretrying to get my attention, and communicate this information

Letter Fox Snake Bear Coffin
Bad news, at work with rival (snake)

Hence the issue with my colleague as I described it above

BeyondtheVeil

Hi BtV,

I think ultimately what it meant for me was the cards weretrying to get my attention, and communicate this information

Bad news, at work with rival (snake)

Hence the issue with my colleague as I described it above

So sorry that you had problems with a colleague at work! {{BIG HUGS}} Did you have them before the reading? Did it end{coffin}? Sorry.. just trying to figure out the coffin in your reading.

If you were having problems before the reading then the situation didn't change? Or did it change when you said something and ended [coffin] the attitude she had?

Again so sorry about your work colleague! I hope things are better or at least she knows that you will stick up for yourself and your work. That did have to be so frustrating to do the work then have her say that. {{{HUGS}}}

Thanks so much for updating love!! :heart: It really helps us all learning! I also use the Fox as work so that does help me in your interpretation for future knowledge in my notes.
Also, the Cross then would be the burden that you carry with wondering how your colleague will react either then {when it happened} or in the future. {If you wonder how she will behave/react}.

So sorry for more questions on your reading! It just helps that your cards/reading are going a long with what the meanings I am learning are. I was literally brand new when I first answered your thread. lol Now, I feel like I am getting some meanings, but it is definitely going slowly.

Hugs,
BeyondtheVeil

RAphrodite

Hi, thanks for the kind thoughts :)

So, coffin to my understanding doesn't always mean end. I read the five cards with a mirroring technique

Letter coffin bad news
Fox Bear work related
Snake rival

Thanks
So sorry that you had problems with a colleague at work! {{BIG HUGS}} Did you have them before the reading? Did it end{coffin}? Sorry.. just trying to figure out the coffin in your reading.

If you were having problems before the reading then the situation didn't change? Or did it change when you said something and ended [coffin] the attitude she had?

Again so sorry about your work colleague! I hope things are better or at least she knows that you will stick up for yourself and your work. That did have to be so frustrating to do the work then have her say that. {{{HUGS}}}

Thanks so much for updating love!! [emoji813] It really helps us all learning! I also use the Fox as work so that does help me in your interpretation for future knowledge in my notes.
Also, the Cross then would be the burden that you carry with wondering how your colleague will react either then {when it happened} or in the future. {If you wonder how she will behave/react}.

So sorry for more questions on your reading! It just helps that your cards/reading are going a long with what the meanings I am learning are. I was literally brand new when I first answered your thread. lol Now, I feel like I am getting some meanings, but it is definitely going slowly.

Hugs,
BeyondtheVeil

DownUnderNZer

If on their own HOUSES - it is the right place to be.

For example, if a relationship question is asked and HEART and RING end up on their own HOUSES, then that relationship is perfect really, a good match, it could not be better. A match made in heaven!

It does not mean nothing and sometimes it can have a "double impact" in meaning depending on the HOUSE and surrounding cards.

DND :)

Hugs,
BeyondtheVeil

Barleywine

For example, if a relationship question is asked and HEART and RING end up on their own HOUSES, then that relationship is perfect really, a good match, it could not be better. A match made in heaven!

It does not mean nothing and sometimes it can have a "double impact" in meaning depending on the HOUSE and surrounding cards.

I see it this way as well, rather than "nothing happening." Reinforcement, not cancellation of influence. Seems to me positive cards would be exalted and negative cards exaggerated, in either case bringing them into high focus.

BeyondtheVeil

Hi, thanks for the kind thoughts :)

So, coffin to my understanding doesn't always mean end. I read the five cards with a mirroring technique

Letter coffin bad news
Fox Bear work related
Snake rival

Thanks

Oh.. that makes sense! Thanks for helping me out even though you are learning also and asking for help! lol {{HUGS}} I want to learn this, but finding that it has so many multiple meanings. I think intuition would be great here, but so far I'm not connecting to them that way. They seem to be so literal. lol

Thanks again love for taking the time to respond to me! {{BIG HUGS}}

BeyondtheVeil

BeyondtheVeil

I was given a reading where they said that about my relationship, but it wasn't true. It was ' a match made in heaven" on paper, but the baggage/chemistry between us was not compatible. How would you read that then? I understand how they came to that, but in that case.. it was more 'staying the same" as opposed to it being great or increasing/decreasing. It was just the same.

How can you tell the difference when doing readings like that? This is such a different system and some people said don't use intuition. So, how to tell the difference?

So sorry for more questions and for hijacking RA's thread. I am just confused and learning also. lol

I see it this way as well, rather than "nothing happening." Reinforcement, not cancellation of influence. Seems to me positive cards would be exalted and negative cards exaggerated, in either case bringing them into high focus.

So, in what I said above.. how would you read that? If it was supposed to be a 'match made in heaven' but isn't.. it is just the same. {nothing worse or nothing better} how would I know {or even the reader that gave me that reading} know that is wasn't a match made in heaven relationship? Or was it just saying it was "supposed to be"?

Sorry for the questions, but without intuition.. I'm having a hard time with some of these readings. lol

Thanks for your guys help! :heart:
BeyondtheVeil

RAphrodite

Oh.. that makes sense! Thanks for helping me out even though you are learning also and asking for help! lol {{HUGS}} I want to learn this, but finding that it has so many multiple meanings. I think intuition would be great here, but so far I'm not connecting to them that way. They seem to be so literal. lol

Thanks again love for taking the time to respond to me! {{BIG HUGS}}

BeyondtheVeil
Don't worry about it. Aeclectic Tarot is a learning forum, everyone is here to exchange information and learn from each other.

Later

DownUnderNZer

Never seen the Lenormand to be inaccurate when it comes to the GT, so not sure how I can answer you really.

Depends on where the cards lie and the distance between MAN and WOMAN and if the SNAKE has some bearing. A lot of factoring factors come into a GT.

I was given a reading where they said that about my relationship, but it wasn't true. It was ' a match made in heaven" on paper, but the baggage/chemistry between us was not compatible. How would you read that then? I understand how they came to that, but in that case.. it was more 'staying the same" as opposed to it being great or increasing/decreasing. It was just the same.

How can you tell the difference when doing readings like that? This is such a different system and some people said don't use intuition. So, how to tell the difference?

So sorry for more questions and for hijacking RA's thread. I am just confused and learning also. lol

So, in what I said above.. how would you read that? If it was supposed to be a 'match made in heaven' but isn't.. it is just the same. {nothing worse or nothing better} how would I know {or even the reader that gave me that reading} know that is wasn't a match made in heaven relationship? Or was it just saying it was "supposed to be"?

Sorry for the questions, but without intuition.. I'm having a hard time with some of these readings. lol

Thanks for your guys help! :heart:
BeyondtheVeil