Does anyone have any suggestions for me creating a spread to help him?

TurquoiseVirgo

There is a guy who I met who we have fallen for each other , we're just a like, same interests all of that. He however, has feelings for 2 other people or he at least custom spread I made him; First two cards displayed character traits(soul qualities) of the woman, the third one displayed her state of being,the last one displayed her state of mind. Strangely.. :/ The cards pulled for all of the positions were about me.. I didn't want to jump to conclusions so I asked my God mother who does readings and has since before I was born (lol) and she's psychic. She said "those are about you".

When I gave him the reading and what each card meant, he even noticed it too, I found out yesterday he said"that reading you helped me with the other day, reminded me of you a lot" but I didn't tell him that I noticed it too because I want him to make a choice on his own without my input. He asked me to do him another reading to help him but i'm lost as to how you would do a reading about which of 3 women a man should choose? does anyone have any suggestions for a spread or something like this?

rwcarter

Not to toot my own horn, but I created the Too Many Choices spread for that purpose. While you believe there are 3 choices, there is at least one more choice (and I'd say two - choose no one right now or choose a fourth woman who hasn't entered the picture yet). The spread looks at the reason to make each choice, the reason not to make each choice, the outcome if the choice is made, the outcome if the choice isn't made, the Querent's motivation for asking the question and something the Querent isn't aware of regarding the situation.

HTH,
Rodney