The "My Life Ain’t Too Bad After All" Spread

Enlightenment23

Saskia I went to reas your blog. Very interesting, thank you for sharing but I don't understand how can there be 2 cards 6 of pentacles in your spread....you are mixing 2 decks?

I'm not sure what Saskia does, but this happens when I pull a card and then put in back in the deck -- reshuffle -- and pull out the next card. I like this method; it's very eerie how often you pick up the same card twice in one reading! :)

Enlightenment23

I love this, its a really positive spread so I decided I'd give it a whirl.

I had the Ace of Wands fall out while shuffling, so I popped it randomly back in the deck (I don't read 'jumpers' as I'm a clumsy shuffler) and continued to shuffle. Guess what the card for the first position was.......yep Ace of Wands.

One question tho' are you supposed to just shuffle and pull the first 8 cards, or do you re-shuffle for each question?

Thanks :). And that's pretty cool! And slightly creepy lol. That Ace of Wands is clearly trying to tell you a message that's very important for you to hear.

Personally, I reshuffle for each question. But that's just how I like to do things with most readings when I'm not lazy lol. Plus, it forces me to write the cards down in my journal because you need to make note of what you pulled. But you should do whatever makes you feel comfortable. :)

Saskia

Saskia I went to reas your blog. Very interesting, thank you for sharing but I don't understand how can there be 2 cards 6 of pentacles in your spread....you are mixing 2 decks?

Hi Michellehihi, as this spread didn't have lay-out positions, I treated each question as a new one-card reading, i.e. shuffled and pulled again.

Akilena

I love the idea of this one, I have saved this for later! Sometimes it can be too easy to turn to tarot when we are worried or in distressed about something.

Kristal

Tried it =)

I tried this spread today and I must admit, it helped. I still have many fears regarding my life and my future (especially when it comes to relationships) but this helped me see a ray of hope at the end of the spread.

Here goes the link if you want to give a look. Stay well :)
http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?p=4598110#post4598110

crystalrose

bumping because this is a great spread. very reassuring. :)

suk

I love it, thank you for sharing! <3

Myrrha

I love this! I will probably journal about each question first and then use the cards to comment on and expand what I've written.

I might also use GreatDane's reading method for this one and put the card back into the deck after I've read on each question, so I am always choosing from the whole deck and there is the possibility of a card coming up for more than one of these questions.

Great idea for a tarot spread, thanks!

vaguely_unsettling

This spread is exactly what I needed. Thought I was going to tear up at the first card (Strength. asdfghjdhajkssdfg) I've been having a rough time lately with myself and this just... Delightful spread. I'll definitely have to do a proper write up later of this over in my readings!

Enlightenment23

I'm glad you guys like it!

Whenever I'm feeling down in the dumps, I pull this spread out and it makes me feel loads better. So happy to share that same feeling of relief with you all :heart: