Why have my cards stopped answering me directly recently ?

Sharla

Once last week i did a reading for someone on here with Tarot, and the person couldn't relate to anything i said. I was awaiting this persons feedback to clarify aswell, as when id typed it all out and re-read it back, it sounded very much like how i can be.....turns out the reading was infact for me.

Also i've done myself a tarot reading today, to see where i am spiritually in my life at present....and instead got told about a guy that i've recently left, and his wife, and whats happening between them at present.

Not that i needed to know this...but still.

This keeps happening, and its quite annoying.

SilverFirePrime

Have you considered the interview spread to get a better feel for your deck?

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=44573

I strongly believe that some decks are better for some situations than others, and perhaps you were asking questions, describing situations that were not in this deck's wheelhouse.

Cynthia_H

Hi Sharma

Once last week i did a reading for someone on here with Tarot, and the person couldn't relate to anything i said. I was awaiting this persons feedback to clarify aswell, as when id typed it all out and re-read it back, it sounded very much like how i can be.....turns out the reading was infact for me.
Also i've done myself a tarot reading today, to see where i am spiritually in my life at present....and instead got told about a guy that i've recently left, and his wife, and whats happening between them at present.
Not that i needed to know this...but still.
This keeps happening, and its quite annoying.
That is so frustrating It has happened to me too and I read somewhere it can occur because the energies (or whatever your believe in the powers are) that support our Tarot sometime has something to tell us, rather than what we asked it. As SilverFirePrime suggested, when this happens I switch to another deck or sometimes just leave my tarot for a couple of days. Cheers Cynthia

Sharla

Have you considered the interview spread to get a better feel for your deck?

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=44573

I strongly believe that some decks are better for some situations than others, and perhaps you were asking questions, describing situations that were not in this deck's wheelhouse.

I already have a good connection with this certain deck, its one ive been using for nearly a year now. I use this deck for my own personal readings and to do readings for others....which most times work fine, its just now and again they want to tell me something different.

But i do have other decks, so yes i could switch to a different deck if this happened again.

Sharla

Hi Sharma

That is so frustrating It has happened to me too and I read somewhere it can occur because the energies (or whatever your believe in the powers are) that support our Tarot sometime has something to tell us, rather than what we asked it. As SilverFirePrime suggested, when this happens I switch to another deck or sometimes just leave my tarot for a couple of days. Cheers Cynthia

Yes it is frustrating, especially when the readings telling you about someone that you have no intention of seeing again....dont understand why i needed to be made aware.

Yes i was thinking with the reading i did for someone on here, where the reading was instead showing myself....that the cards were saying "never mind helping others out, you need to work on yourself in this area".

Ive done another personal reading today, and they answered fine. So ive come to the conclusion that its a message that needs to be brought to your attention, so the energy will pick up on that first and interrupt what you were originally asking, until you've received that message first.

Awkward.turtle91

Hi Sharla,

It's unbelievably irritating when this happens. (I like to say the decks has been lying to me). When this comes around.

Maybe you aren't in the right mind set to shuffle your cards at the time and find out answers?.

I tend to take time out for a couple of days or even a few hours, do something I enjoy such as a bath, game, watch a tv show etc. I have someone time then I go back and ask the deck the same question.

As others have said maybe this deck is better suited to answering other questions, or maybe as we change you're struggling to connect with it now.

You could try another deck and see if it gives you better results?

Also if it hasn't been cleansed in a while you could try cleansing it? It's just a thought.

Xx