A walk in the woods

Azarial

A walk in the woods

I was bored this evening, and I decided to see how well I could do at putting together a fall themed spread. I thought that this one looked really nice and thought that I would share.

(This is supposed to look like a winding path.)

1. Stepping out into the crisp Autumn air, you go for a walk in the woods. This is where you are starting from.

2. As you walk down this path, you hear a twig cracking in the brush. These are the fears you will encounter.

3. So you wrap your shawl tightly around you, and grasp it tightly as you quicken your pace. This is that which you will find comfort in.

4. Off in the distance you see a deer with it's fawn crossing appearing in your path. This is what you don't expect.

5. A wise owl swoops above your head and lands on a far up branch. This is what you will learn along this path.

6. As you reach the end of your journey, you ponder all that has happened and what has resulted. This is the outcome of your journey.

MareSaturni

oh...i just loved this spread! Plan on using it ASAP!
Thanks for sharing!

~Yuko

Citrin

Gorgeous spread! I'm going to try it out today. :) Thanks for posting!

Amhran

I really liked this spread as well! I also like the walk in the woods theme; it's almost like a meditation or visualization. Very evocative.

WhiteRaven

Very nice spread! :thumbsup:

FantasyWorld

Can't wait to try it out:D
The story along with it really helps set the scene!

catlin

Wow, that's a nice one. Will try it out this evening.

Pipistrelle

Lovely spread and nicely told! I will definitely have to try it out. Thanks for posting it. :)

Pip

rcb30872

Thanks Azarial for sharing such a lovely spread. I have tried this already, and have posted my reading in the Your Reading section (which I don't think you can gain entry into there yet - as you have not been a member for 30 days yet). Seems like a good idea for a Reading Exchange!

Bec

Bean Feasa

Wow, Azarial,
That's a lovely spread. I can see you're going to be an asset to the forum :)
Going to print it off and then off to read Bec's throw.
blessings,