"Medieval Chihuahua Tarot" ...completed...

Bhavana

and a few more...

Attachments

• biker 6.jpg
    biker 6.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 56
  • biker 7.gif
    biker 7.gif
    25.9 KB · Views: 53

Bhavana

and here is some inspiration for some more decks....

The Rastafarian Chihuahua Tarot

Chihuahuas Under the Sea Tarot

Chihuahuas From Hell Tarot

(yeah, I am getting carried away, I know...no more, I promise...)

Oh, and either Tower is fine with me...and I love that you made Lee Lee the star of Strength - very appropriate and a great memorial.

I was thinking of her, and you, last night when I awoke at 3am to Pep who was sitting next to the bed whining.....when he should have been snuggled under the blanket with me. At first I thought, what a good boy, he has to go out, and is waking me up...but then I saw the wet spot on the floor by the closet, and realized that he got up to pee and the whining was for me to pick him up and put him back in bed. (he rarely will jump onto the bed on his own, it's too high for him).....so, the first thing that came to mind was to beat him senseless and put him in his crate...which of course I would not do. I just yelled at him until he got really scared (doesn't take much) and then cleaned up the pee. Then I felt really bad, it isn't really his fault, just bad training in his early days and maybe I have not put as much as I should into trying to correct his bad habits. I thought of you losing your dog and how bad I would feel if I lost Pep or Oobi, and how pointless it was after the fact to yell at him, because in their little minds, they have no idea once the act is over - or so experts say ---( I wonder about this sometimes, I think they are smarter than we think. )

Anyway, I have to work on getting him 100% housebroken. Either that or leash him to my body when we are in bed.

Attachments

• smoking chi.jpg
    smoking chi.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 60
  • wet suit.jpg
    wet suit.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 66
  • devil dog.jpg
    devil dog.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 57

Alta

Bhavana, those are so cute. Are they real or that Photoshop??

Bhavana

not sure - I think all the one's in biker garb are real - I really just copied and pasted from the 'net, so it's hard to say. I love the handicapped chi's with their little fat tire "wheel chairs". Supposedly bad breeding practices often produce chi's with limb deformities, and no front legs...the breeders either take or dump them at shelters, or worse, and those that adopt them have made these little contraptions so that they can get around more normally. Those I know are real!!

tarotlyn

not sure - I think all the one's in biker garb are real - I really just copied and pasted from the 'net, so it's hard to say. I love the handicapped chi's with their little fat tire "wheel chairs". Supposedly bad breeding practices often produce chi's with limb deformities, and no front legs...the breeders either take or dump them at shelters, or worse, and those that adopt them have made these little contraptions so that they can get around more normally. Those I know are real!!
:heart: Thanks for sharing all those cute Chi photos...they are so cute and funny!
At first I was going to make a 'funny Chi' deck, but then I got carried away in the style I am
using now...but I was torn between for awhile :bugeyed: Chi's are usually just 'cutesy' dogs
and I wanted to make some more classy and memorable for them.

Poor little :heart: Pep...I think all dogs through the 'accident' stage...and it is difficult when you are
trying to sleep. But believe me when you are holding them in your arms during those last moments
together, and you are looking down into their eyes for the last time, you will NOT think about any pee on the floor!
I am happy to see that you got it right with Pep! :):thumbsup: You are a quick study!

I love how you have honored Lee Lee Lou. She is adorable in the card, just precious. I am so sorry for your loss of her. We never have them as long as we'd like, but I know their memories always live within us.

I personally like both the tower cards, tarotlyn. Just because I'm kind of used to lightning in the tower, perhaps I like that one a touch better, but I think either is grand.
:heart: Thank you, greatdane, I really appreciate you taking the time to post that about her.
Can you believe that my heart is still breaking!!? ...it was so hard making that card of her.
I am not totally happy with the image I used, and I am now looking for more of her images
and maybe I can find a better one. Last spring cleaning time, I relocated a bunch of stuff
to new locations :bugeyed: and now I can't find all my dog's pics :eek: I have been looking though...
I hope they didn't get tossed out when one of my yard workers was helping me take out some
boxes of trash! YIKES... Well, I think I still have a few of her on some of my old computers around here
but I need to get them connected up to retrieve them!!!

I really would like to put a better one on her Strength card!

:heart:@ everyone...
Well, I still don't know which version of the tower card to use? Lightning ...no lightning?:bugyeed:

...I am getting ready for my daily walk...be back later...
:heart: HUGS Lyn

silverwings94

Oh my goddess Bhavana these pictures look just like Harley. Infact he has a Harley bandana and a Harley collar. Thanks for sharing these pictures.
:heart:
Kat

and a few more...

tarotlyn

:heart: That is exactly what I was thinking to, and forgot to add that to my earlier post...
...that it looked just like Harley! Maybe he has a brother/sister out there somewhere! :laugh:
Chi's are just so cute and adorable...ALL of them! :heart:
:heart:Lyn

tarotlyn

Knight of Coins...is here...

:heart::) I just finished the Knight of Coins...

I kind of got sidetracked with phone calls and facebook and...etc... this weekend :bugeyed: LOL

...but at least I got this one done...do you like him?

I have to tell you that the horse is a gypsy horse (I love those!) and it is made from about
4 different horses...and the ears from another, and the eye from another...:laugh:

I had to draw the eyes on the Chi too because they were sooo small and barely showed up...
Oh, and I had to take out a horse and rider from the background to do all this...I just love
that background and had to have it! It's in the public domain of course!...everything I am using is!

Here is the Knight of Coins... I wanted him to look like he is just 'plodding' along...
I am getting really excited to get to the next card...
:heart: HUGS
Lyn

Attachments

• COINS.KNIGHT.jpg
    COINS.KNIGHT.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 62

greatdane

He's just DIVINE, TAROTLYN!

Love your Knight of Coins! You do chi's justice in how you capture their essence :).

tarotlyn

:heart: Thank you, greatdane, that is good to hear. Now I can go on to the next little Chi!

These are so much fun creating...

Thanks for posting, that really inspires me to do better :):thumbsup:
:heart: HUGS
Lyn

Love your Knight of Coins! You do chi's justice in how you capture their essence :).