November FSC Sign-Ups

Grip Dellabonte

Hola, faeryluvr!

I'd love to join, thx!

moderndayruth

He, he - i hope that i cleared my reputation and can participate again :D
(I didn't have internet access for i while but i later on did the reading for my partner. ;))
Anyway, i'll be away for a week (starting tommorow), but please don't give up on me :D
Love&Light
mdr

Alta

Sounds good, I'll play again.

faerylvr

Hey there... the 3 of you are joining a great party!!!

inanna_tarot

room for me?

faerylvr

absolutely... welcome and partake of some of the snacks my faeries have made...

inanna_tarot

jam and sardine sandwiches???

thats the last time i buy from Otherworld catering lol!!

Looking forward to playing again :)

tabi

I would like to join in also. Thank you tabi

Grip Dellabonte

faeryluvr - hate to do this, but I am going to have to bow out this month.

My house flooded, we've had to temporarily relocate, and the movers packed my deck before I could snag it! Sigh....

I might be able to get another one, but since the bookstores around here don't stock them consistently, and because there's a lot of house stuff going on right now, I don't think I should participate. :(

But you all enjoy yourselves, and I will be with you in spirit. :)

silverwings94

Hi grip,
I'm going to miss this this round. Just so you know, I had some torn cartiledge in my knww. Surgery went well and I am feeling no pain, Great meds I have here.Sending faerie blessings so that your house gets back to where it was befroe it was flooded.
Love and faerie blessing,
Kat

Grip Dellabonte said:
faeryluvr - hate to do this, but I am going to have to bow out this month.

My house flooded, we've had to temporarily relocate, and the movers packed my deck before I could snag it! Sigh....

I might be able to get another one, but since the bookstores around here don't stock them consistently, and because there's a lot of house stuff going on right now, I don't think I should participate. :(

But you all enjoy yourselves, and I will be with you in spirit. :)