November FSC Sign-Ups

moderndayruth

inanna_tarot said:
jam and sardine sandwiches???

thats the last time i buy from Otherworld catering lol!!

:D :D :D

Grip Dellabonte said:
faeryluvr - hate to do this, but I am going to have to bow out this month.

My house flooded, we've had to temporarily relocate, and the movers packed my deck before I could snag it! Sigh....

I might be able to get another one, but since the bookstores around here don't stock them consistently, and because there's a lot of house stuff going on right now, I don't think I should participate. :(

But you all enjoy yourselves, and I will be with you in spirit. :)

OMG! Grip, i am so sorry for what happened! I am sending Love and Light your way, i hope everything will be back to normal as soon as possible! :heart: :heart: :heart:

Grip Dellabonte

Thanks for the warm wishes coming my way, moderndayruth and silverwings94. It is much appreciated. :)

Silverwings94, so happy to hear that your surgery went well.

Looking forward to seeing you both in the next round. :)

silverwings94

Thanks Grip,
Just sitting here getting in a few readings from the forum before the meds really kick in and I am out of it again.
Look forward to seeing you in December.

Love,
Kat

Grip Dellabonte said:
Thanks for the warm wishes coming my way, moderndayruth and silverwings94. It is much appreciated. :)

Silverwings94, so happy to hear that your surgery went well.

Looking forward to seeing you both in the next round. :)

celticnoodle

signed up for this, and excited about it, but I have a funeral to go to this weekend, and so I may not be able to get on the computer Nov. 01 or 02. Just letting you know!

I've never done this before---and am excited to see how well it works for me. :D I love the fairies, and have not worked with them in awhile--but they don't seem to mind much about that! ;)

Onyx

I love the spread. It has a subtle genius to it. I am in in to give this a try.
If it isn't too late.

Onyx.

Grip Dellabonte

I found my faeries! I'm back in! :)

faerylvr

Hey all... told you my week was gonna be crazy... I am so glad to see all of you. Grip I am so sorry for your house... but at least you found the faeries.

Celticnoodle so glad you could join us... this is a great group and it is a lot of fun.

Onyx... subtle genius huh? I don't know about that but I do know I felt peaceful and calm when creating it.

Tabi... always welcome darling.

Jam and Sardine sandwiches are awaiting us all...

faerylvr

Partners/Groups Here

Okay... 3 groups of 3 and one set of partners

Group 1

Tabi read for Celticnoodle
Celticnoodle reads for ellirhyn
ellirhyn reads for Tabi

Group 2

Onyx read for Grip Dellabonte
Grip Dellabonte reads for Alta
Alta reads for Onyx

Group 3