What's the Postman Bringing You? Part 3

blackrainbow

I had a look at Sulis Creations. Beautiful bags I just had to have one so i bought the skulls and roses bag.

Dusk Till Dawn

I am now awaiting Tarocchi Di Connessione. Still waiting on White Bats and Picture postcard Tarot.

Le Fanu

A beautiful envelope has just arrived from Tokyo. The Ironwing/78 from zan's collection! OMG, at last!

And NO customs charges! yay! Oh the relief!

To all you non-owners out there you wouldn't believe the bag that the Ironwing comes! It's an old itchy potato sack thingy.

Nice to see that inside was an old envelope which had been sent by cardlady to zan! I love how we recycle stuff. These boxes and envelopes do the rounds of AT!

Sulis

blackrainbow said:
I had a look at Sulis Creations. Beautiful bags I just had to have one so i bought the skulls and roses bag.
Ah, it was you :). I like to be able to put a screen name and a real name together :).

I've just received my Melissa Lenormand from HearthCricket... What can I say? It's more gorgeous than gorgeous :D. I'm very happy :).

Anam Cara

My mailman will be bringing me my artist-made bodhran (drum)
in 4 weeks or less...
I.Can't.Wait. !!!!!!
Sorry if you guys are tired of hearing about this...
I think I may be a little obsessed about it! })

:heart:Cara

Miss Divine

I ordered Tarot to Go, because I want the mini Hanson Roberts to throw in my smaller handbag.

MysticalMoose

Postie brought my ultra special LE Baba Memento Mori bag & its just stunning, it came from a wonderful AT'er who is a very special lady :) This bag is just GORGEOUS , the back of it has little gold bits & also the softest "stripes" of a black satiny-silk running thru it. I can't stop looking at it! :D :D :D :D :D :D

blackrainbow

I just had emails too say my 3 LE bags and 2nd Bohemian Gothic deck have been shipped.

MysticalMoose

This morning my gorgeous Baba LE 5 of Cups Bag arrived all purple and lovely, I'm thrilled to bits with it :)

HearthCricket

Picked up a backup copy of the Celtic Fairies Tarot kit, because I am clicking so well with it! Still waiting for bags from Sulis as part of a trade. Other than that, nothing at all!