What are you awaiting in the mail? New thread for 2007

FaireMaiden

1 Deck, 2 Books

Jan 20-07... Weel... I just ordered, thru the Amazon link from AT, the Universal Waite deck, {mine original one has seen better days, and I thought it be time for a new one}...

And 2 books... the Psycards Book by Nick Hobson - Publisher US Games Systems...

and The 2-Hour Tarot Tutor by Wilma Carroll - Publisher Berkley Trade...

Jan 21-07.... Just ordered another deck; I couldna help myself! *lol*... the Gipsy Fortune Telling {Cartomancy} Cards (Zigeuner Warsagekarten)

Nina*

De la Rea just arrived!!!!!!!

WOW! It's gorgeous... :D

SarahRose

- Whimsical book/deck set
- Universal Waite book/deck set

Squee.

yaraluna

I am waiting for the Fantastic Menagerie and the standard ed of the Victorian Romantic, both from babastudios. Also the Jodorowsky the way of the tarot book to study.

i am thinking of getting the vision quest and the fairytale by baba but not sure yet. will decide this month.

yara

DeborahC

I'm waiting for....

I recently listed my deck collection on the new link--all 4 of my little beauties
:). That's all it took to get my curiosity back up. I ordered the Siamese Tarot. Such a lovely deck I can't wait to read with it. I guess Tarot decks are like potato chips --nobody can have just one.

Annabelle

I'm waiting for the Wiccan cards, and still waiting for the Oracle of the Grail Code. And I think that's it for right now . . . strange, to be waiting for two oracle decks, but no tarot decks. I have the golden BB Cats on pre-order, of course, but that may be a little while yet . . .

gregory

baby_dream said:
Yes! We will send them out Monday! Thank you. :)
Hello !!!!! Yes, and I await mine too and a couple of others from you - and the VR from baba, and the parcel from TG. And the Gotthold Transformational - o/p and I snagged one at a decent price on abe. I always wondered if I really wanted it - and by the time I decided yes, no-one had it any more !

Welcome to the forum, baby_dream.... Start a thread in new members and tell us all about yourself !

jackdaw*

I shouldn't be allowed on eBay on long, cold Sunday afternoons ... or on R. Somerville's site ... am now waiting for one Tarot, one oracle and two Minchiates from those two sources. But I am pretty pleased about them :D

levannah60

I swore I would not buy another deck....I promised! And yet I did...the Deva Tarot should be here in a day or three...There should be a tarot support group for taroholics like moi

TheOld

gotta have the Liber T deck in a hours or so hehe