House as place of work ?

samantha

Could you stretch house to mean place of work ? I'm not talking about working from home but some kind of institution. I tend to see tower or moon as work place, but I got to wondering the other day.

BrightEye

Perhaps working in someone else's home? Like a carer who comes to the house? or a domestic help?

I could also see it as a workplace that makes you feel at home, with good relationships and even friendships with colleagues. However, Lenormand purists would probably disagree.

tarotlova

It can also mean work close to home, or a house that has been converted to a place of work. Here in Australia a lot of old homes have been turned into offices and shudder Dentist's. :eek:

samantha

Perhaps working in someone else's home? Like a carer who comes to the house? or a domestic help?

I could also see it as a workplace that makes you feel at home, with good relationships and even friendships with colleagues. However, Lenormand purists would probably disagree.

Good point about working in SO's home - hadn't thought of that ...

yes, I also thought it could be a job with a high degree of emotional satisfaction or feeling grounded (like the 4 corners ) Bu**er the purists (and that's not butter). There are times my readings are more accurate when I go with my intuition ....

seven stars

Maybe work is where you're most "at home"?

Or a real-estate agent.

samantha

It can also mean work close to home, or a house that has been converted to a place of work. Here in Australia a lot of old homes have been turned into offices and shudder Dentist's. :eek:

:thumbsup: A converted house ! Thanks for this !

firecatpickles

Were there any modifying cards or just this one?

House makes me think of nursing home, extended care, a rehabilitation clinic, etc.

samantha

Were there any modifying cards or just this one?

House makes me think of nursing home, extended care, a rehabilitation clinic, etc.

Nursing home etc would also make good sense.

This was part of a reading, so there was another card - will send you a pm.

danieljuk

Could House be a little obtuse here and it could mean stability generally? something that brings you stability?