Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum

A ribbon around a bomb.

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Deck Creation

Citizen

wooden-eye 

Second card incoming.
Just a note to say I am not Diego bashing, he will be redeemed in other cards. This one just so happens to be Seven of Cups and Diego has too much of a good thing on offer. Artist models that is.
Warning. This card depicts nudity.
Attached Images

Top   #21

Babalon Jones 

wow awesome, and perfectly appropriate for the 7c!
Top   #22
Citizen

foolMoon 

Quote:
Originally Posted by wooden-eye View Post
Second card incoming.
Just a note to say I am not Diego bashing, he will be redeemed in other cards. This one just so happens to be Seven of Cups and Diego has too much of a good thing on offer. Artist models that is.
Warning. This card depicts nudity.
7c - Dramatically emotional card. Superbly executed on yours. Nice.
Top   #23
Citizen

wooden-eye 

Big smiles this evening for cbiz, Babalon and foolMoon.
Top   #24
Citizen

wooden-eye 
Nine of Pentacles.

One more card to show.
Nine of Pentacles this time.
To steal a phrase (thank you Baba Studios) The Kahlo- Rivera's had a 'fantastic menagerie' of hairy, furry and feathered house-mates, it must have been deeply comforting to be surrounded by such abunance of flora and fauna. One might never want to leave the walled garden of La Casa Azul.
Attached Images

Top   #25
Golden Silvery Dionna

Alta 

Lovely. I see the elements of a protected environment (the wall and the protective vines), plenty (the watermelon) and contentment (the little animals). All in all, a charming depiction.
Top   #26
pirate borealis

Laura Borealis 

I love this. My eyes could follow the lines and twisty vines around all day. Really beautiful and very Nine of Pents.

I meant to say before that I like your Seven of Cups, too. At first there was a little anatomy thing nagging at me, but I've gotten over it. The Thoth influences with the colors and the drippiness are really effective.

Are you painting in the titles later?
Top   #27
Citizen

MizGrace 

very nice I saw the biopic film FrIda with selma hayek in it was a really interesting film. nice start
Top   #28
Citizen

wooden-eye 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laura Borealis View Post
I love this. My eyes could follow the lines and twisty vines around all day. Really beautiful and very Nine of Pents.

I meant to say before that I like your Seven of Cups, too. At first there was a little anatomy thing nagging at me, but I've gotten over it. The Thoth influences with the colors and the drippiness are really effective.

Are you painting in the titles later?
Yes, I will be painting the titles. I kind of need to do this all in one hit, other wise they will likely get all kinds of inconsistent. I just popped these on using a phone app. These are all just phone snaps, so the lighting is a bit off. Glad you like them Laura!
Top   #29
Citizen

wooden-eye 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alta View Post
Lovely. I see the elements of a protected environment (the wall and the protective vines), plenty (the watermelon) and contentment (the little animals). All in all, a charming depiction.
Good I am glad the depiction holds the message. It feels quite risky not putting on the correct number of symbols; like you are relying on the pictorial language so much more than the traditional, various book type card meanings. I probably keep saying it, but I am loving the new challenges set by self imposed peremeters for the deck.
Thanks Alta!
Top   #30

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2019 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.