Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum

The person below me game, #6

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun

Citizen

EmpyreanKnight 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyKathryn View Post
TPBM: heirophant rx

Don't worry so much about the rules and sociatal rules. March has to your own drum- allow yourself flexibility, so you don't feel so restricted and out of control.
I think that when it is called for, one should explore beyond the boundaries of theoretic knowledge, dogma, and the conventional and listen to what truly beats in his heart, for when he has found his truth and in the process, comes to discern who he truly is, only then can one truly accomplish things he has never even dreamed of.

I'm a true-blue conservative, and I always believe that one must have a solid, erudite tho practical grasp of the foundations before one can adapt it to his own, but thank you so much for this.

To TPBM:

Original RWS

2 of Pentacles

You have a lot of stuff lined up in your to-do list. Don't be discouraged - just line up your priorities, focus on one item at a time, give it your best and execute. Little by little does the trick, and by the time everything's over, you'll be surprised at how much you've come to accomplish. You can do it!
Top   #851
Citizen

zhadee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmpyreanKnight View Post
To TPBM:

Original RWS

2 of Pentacles

You have a lot of stuff lined up in your to-do list. Don't be discouraged - just line up your priorities, focus on one item at a time, give it your best and execute. Little by little does the trick, and by the time everything's over, you'll be surprised at how much you've come to accomplish. You can do it!
Aye, I can relate to the feeling. I like to do everything at once, which is of course impossible and multitasking never worked for me.

TPBM: 8 of Wands

Ahoy matey! Relax, you're almost there! The work is almost done, now you need to proceed in the same swift pace without wasting time on tiring thoughts. Success comes from working diligently towards the end, without counting your blessings or celebrating the outcome before you're finally there.
Top   #852
Citizen

LadyKathryn 

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhadee View Post
Aye, I can relate to the feeling. I like to do everything at once, which is of course impossible and multitasking never worked for me.

TPBM: 8 of Wands

Ahoy matey! Relax, you're almost there! The work is almost done, now you need to proceed in the same swift pace without wasting time on tiring thoughts. Success comes from working diligently towards the end, without counting your blessings or celebrating the outcome before you're finally there.

Not sure if this relates to my current situation. I was told it's over. Trying not to think about it much to. Be honest. I don't have any projects going on at the moment. Guess I need to keep on keepin on and see what's coming.

TPBM: 7 of swords rx: it's time to make. New changes and new directions in your life. You can let go of old hurts. I also see this card as a call to open up and allow yourself to be a bit more vulnerable with those close to you.
Top   #853
Resident

jinnie 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyKathryn View Post
Not sure if this relates to my current situation. I was told it's over. Trying not to think about it much to. Be honest. I don't have any projects going on at the moment. Guess I need to keep on keepin on and see what's coming.

TPBM: 7 of swords rx: it's time to make. New changes and new directions in your life. You can let go of old hurts. I also see this card as a call to open up and allow yourself to be a bit more vulnerable with those close to you.
This definitely applies to me. Opening up is hard for me. I can acknowledge I should, but it's so hard for me to let go of the past trauma. It happened too recently.

TPBM: Page of Pentacles

You've got a lot of big dreams and great ideas that are floating around in your head. You're coming upon the chance for you to make all of those things a reality; you're gonna have to act and put things into motion. This is a good chance for you to channel your enthusiasm into manifesting something tangible.
Top   #854
Resident

electrocutions 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinnie View Post
TPBM: Page of Pentacles

You've got a lot of big dreams and great ideas that are floating around in your head. You're coming upon the chance for you to make all of those things a reality; you're gonna have to act and put things into motion. This is a good chance for you to channel your enthusiasm into manifesting something tangible.
Oh, wow, very much so--this spells out my life right now quite well. It's been hard trying to finish my grad degree, but I'll definitely need to buckle down to pour the knowledge that I've accumulated over the past year into a concise and cohesive deliverable. I'll try my best!

TPBM: The World

It's been a tough journey, but you've made it through a longstanding project or experience in which you have invested so much. You've started to see things more clearly than ever before after working on the minutia for so long, and now, you can finally put all that you've gained and more into practical use. You have so much to give your community, and now's a good time to do so. Don't be surprised if this engagement with others leads you to embark on a new journey soon!
Top   #855
Citizen

zhadee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by electrocutions View Post
TPBM: The World

It's been a tough journey, but you've made it through a longstanding project or experience in which you have invested so much. You've started to see things more clearly than ever before after working on the minutia for so long, and now, you can finally put all that you've gained and more into practical use. You have so much to give your community, and now's a good time to do so. Don't be surprised if this engagement with others leads you to embark on a new journey soon!
Looks splendid - I just wrote my letter of dismissal.

TPBM: Hermit
Look back to what you've left behind. Put all this into calculation. Think a bit more deeply, detach yourself from all emotions and take a moment to become aware of what you've accomplished so far.
You're a lot wiser now even though you might not know just how much you really know.
Top   #856
Citizen

IndigoViolet 

Quote:
Looks splendid - I just wrote my letter of dismissal.

TPBM: Hermit
Look back to what you've left behind. Put all this into calculation. Think a bit more deeply, detach yourself from all emotions and take a moment to become aware of what you've accomplished so far.
You're a lot wiser now even though you might not know just how much you really know.
Oh thank you very much.. for all those crazy times. I think it is a matter of time that I get boiled up with humans. Sucky ones, I mean. I just saw how much of an idiot most people around me are. I hope I am not one of them

TPBM - ten of wands (oppression) / Six of cups (pleasure) rx

You just.... really, really, really, really, need a break. Things at your side, especially work, are getting too stressful. Even your time of leisure is being eaten up by all those obligations that you need to fulfill. Eg, having a party that you have to go at a time where you are supposed to have a holiday!
Top   #857
Citizen

zhadee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoViolet View Post
Oh thank you very much.. for all those crazy times. I think it is a matter of time that I get boiled up with humans. Sucky ones, I mean. I just saw how much of an idiot most people around me are. I hope I am not one of them

TPBM - ten of wands (oppression) / Six of cups (pleasure) rx

You just.... really, really, really, really, need a break. Things at your side, especially work, are getting too stressful. Even your time of leisure is being eaten up by all those obligations that you need to fulfill. Eg, having a party that you have to go at a time where you are supposed to have a holiday!
Very true (I accidentally opened this one, but it is so very much spot on and I'm willing to accept another oracle)!
Thank heavens, holiday is about to start... only one more day to go!! Yay!

TPBM: 5 of Swords rx
You may have to choose your battles wiser. Do not attack an unarmed man, and be very cautious whom to confront with whatever unpleasant, well-justified or ill-balanced idea.
Just don't jump to conclusions when you're in haste. Relax, take a break and count backwards from 10 to Zero before saying that toxic, waspish word that comes to readily to mind.
Top   #858
Citizen

Galadhwen 

Quote:
TPBM: 5 of Swords rx
You may have to choose your battles wiser. Do not attack an unarmed man, and be very cautious whom to confront with whatever unpleasant, well-justified or ill-balanced idea.
Just don't jump to conclusions when you're in haste. Relax, take a break and count backwards from 10 to Zero before saying that toxic, waspish word that comes to readily to mind.[/FONT]
FB: It didn't apply to me at first but then it hit me back like a boomerang 😂 I know what this is talking about! Good job!

TPBM got The Fool
I immediately am attracted to the faceless Fool here. If you feel that you haven't gotten your due credit, make sure to raise your concern in this. You have put all of yourself in this effort to the point that maybe people walk all over you, but you're no Fool. This is one of the times where it's safe and encouraged to seek recognition to your hard work.
Top   #859
Resident

jinnie 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galadhwen View Post
FB: It didn't apply to me at first but then it hit me back like a boomerang 😂 I know what this is talking about! Good job!

TPBM got The Fool
I immediately am attracted to the faceless Fool here. If you feel that you haven't gotten your due credit, make sure to raise your concern in this. You have put all of yourself in this effort to the point that maybe people walk all over you, but you're no Fool. This is one of the times where it's safe and encouraged to seek recognition to your hard work.
Definitely sounds like how I feel about what's going on at work lately.

TPBM: The Sun rx

Right now you might be finding yourself in a difficult situation or one which involves loss or disappointment. Don't be all gloom and doom over the whole thing, but also don't be overly optimistic and thinking things will turn out perfectly. Just try to look at things and be realistic; that'll help you figure out the right steps to make things right.
Top   #860

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2019 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.