Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum

Konraad's Past Life Spread pt. 1

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot Special Interest > Tarot Study Groups

The Thirteenth Moon

Thirteen 

Now, Kaz, I have great faith in both you and Bec. If you view the 4th throne as one "spead" you'll find it's only 8 cards. Celtic Cross has more than that. You just have to cut it off from the other three thrones. I think that's the hard part. You work on the other three first. You get to the 4th and you're tired, and you've already read 14 other cards, so the last 8 seem like too much.

By the way, Bec, I didn't get to say what a great job you did on the first three thrones. Great reading!
Top   #41
Citizen

Jewel 

Quote:
Originally posted by Thirteen

One question--did you get any feel for time and place in that past life? I think Konraad intended for the spread to be not just a general story, but actually a specific feeling of where, when, how.
Yes it was very specific ... England, Queen Elizabeth I ... I deliberatly chose not to post that before, but since you asked ... There are experiences I had when I was younger (pre-tarot days) when this had surfaced for me, this spread done abour 23 years later just supported it ... very strange feeling.
Top   #42
Citizen

Jewel 

Quote:
Originally posted by Kaz
hy bec,
good reading there, about 4th throne, i like thirteens story about it, for me its also too much cards

kaz
Great job Bec and Kaz! I also liked Thirteen's story. Just a reminder to you both ... if I can read this spread anybody can do it
Top   #43
Citizen

Kaz 

uh, i didnt do any reading on bec's cards........she deserves all credits herself here, i just re-leayed them and looked......

kaz
Top   #44
Citizen

Jewel 

Quote:
Originally posted by Kaz
uh, i didnt do any reading on bec's cards........she deserves all credits herself here, i just re-leayed them and looked......

kaz
I was talking about the one you did for yourself
Top   #45
Citizen

Diana 

bump
Top   #46
Citizen

tigerlily 

Wow! Just the right spread to shake me out of my Tarot apathy! Just a quick question: does this spread use reversals?
Top   #47
Citizen

Jewel 

It does not specify, if I recall correctly ... I did not use reversals, there was really no need to in this spread in my opinion. They way the cards come together they tell you the whole story. It is pretty amazing! I love this spread!
Top   #48
Citizen

mondk 
Smile This looks really neat

It is so cool sounding from reading all the other posts here, Thirteen, that I printed it off and I plan to take it to my next psychic circle meeting so we can all try it.

I will let you know how it goes!!!!!!! Gracias!

Blessings to all, Michelle
Top   #49
Citizen

LaLaBella 

I tried this last night. Used the Mawell Miller Universal. But I'm not good enough a card reader to make heads or tails of it. Needless to say, I'm a little frustrated. Gonna look at the cards again today and see if I can make sense of it Anyway, here's the deck I used...
http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/universal/index.html
Top   #50

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2019 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.