Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum

Freakin' Fortune Teller - Thread 2

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun

Citizen

Jagdamba 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reverie View Post

Thank you jagdamba!
Thanks so much for the detailed feedback! ��
Top   #481
Citizen

Sonia Doris 

Jagdamba,

Vanessa - Knight of Coins - Hierophant - IV of Swords

Well, I would think this is about work or studying for you. Right now you're in a phase where you're building up your knowledge/experience/points/wealth, and it may not yet be recognized as such by those who are charged in judging you, yourself, or the results are not yet seen in your overall progress. The idea is to keep persevering, continue doing all that good work and effort, don't be disheartened because you're not yet valued for what you truly are. It is important to keep the schedule, to go by the book, join or continue being part of a well-established and respected institution or follow the manuals/instructions by the letter. If it is related to becoming a team member in any way, do so! The problem here is that you need to keep all distractions to a minimum (or remove them all, if possible). You may not be able to have a social life right now, and this may just be the reason you're upset. Don't despair, if you continue on your current path diligently and in accordance with the system/program, you'll soon start to see the sprouts of your effort! ^^
Top   #482
Citizen

WiseOakReiki 
Sonia Doris

10 of Swords, Heirophant, 5 of Wands

It is a time of letting whatever structure had been in place in your life fall to the ground completely. There is a feeling of throwing in the towel on something that had not worked, but in a forceful way. If things are falling apart you may not be quick to try to put them back together because you sense they weren't right for you anyway. I think it's a time for you to either go back to school in a competitive field or rely on the support of a group to help you through the competitive times ahead. I have a feeling the time you spend studying or training will be like calm waters to you compared to the swift change an commotion you have just been through.
Top   #483
Citizen

suk 

WiseOakReiki,

The Moon, 3 of Cups, Ace of Cups

You are currently on or have been on a personal journey that's not always been easy. You've had to overcome many difficulties, and re-establish your faith in the things out of your control. But your work is starting to pay off, you've made many amazing realizations, and it's time to let your hair down and celebrate.
You have a close circle of well-wishers that make you feel grateful for being in your life. You feel as though you're overflowing with gratitude almost, and feel truly blessed. Or if you don't yet, you ought to.
Top   #484
Citizen

tealily 

Hi suk,

I'm deliberately not looking at your profile here - pre-pulling cards, I feel like you're male, maybe of average height, and your energy feels really 'grounded'. I get the impression that a lot of your ambitions are tied to where you're currently located - eg no desire to travel overseas, rather, you'd prefer to build up a business/career where you are currently. Business may be something you're thinking of a lot at this time, rolling over details in your head... you really want to make your mark! I also got a visual of a big beautiful sky above you - pretty hot! - but also a couple of multi-storey buildings, at least one of which is a pale brown/beige/cream in colour and seems to have an open courtyard at the top - there might be one of those really big advertising billboards on it, and/or someone is hanging laundry (I get the impression there's something big at the top, and it's quite colourful).

* RWS

(are we limited to three cards? I'm using a four-card spread here, hope that's ok! Apologies if I'm making mistakes, I'm new here)

Situation: Judgement rev. HOLD YOUR HORSES! If you were about to sign any contracts or put serious money down, PAUSE. This feels like a strong "you're barking up the wrong tree" message to me and potentially looking at something you'll regret later.

Challenge: Page of Cups rev. I feel at this time you're a bit disappointed and feeling emotionally unfulfilled - perhaps you came off a recent (career?) setback and are kind of keen to get the next one rolling asap so you can get your self-confidence back/feel like you're on the right track. This isn't a bad thing, but for your own safety/long-term prospectus, it's still important to make sure that wherever you're going has been fully checked out; don't rush into anything purely because you're burning for the emotional fulfillment you feel will come from it.

Advice: 6 of Pent. This is interesting. I'm not sure I 100% get the card but will call it as I see it - I see you giving out money! I'm not sure whether this refers to charity, paying off paychecks, or putting money towards existing mortgages or something. Either way - I get the impression that doing these things is important in 'freeing you up' - which is a much better option than getting locking into something that doesn't give you what you want and makes you feel trapped (8 of Swords), which appears to be the other potential outcome on the table.

Hope that resonates! :/ (I get worried when I make big calls for complete strangers)
Top   #485
Resident

mitsuraki 

Quote:
Originally Posted by tealily View Post
Hi suk,

I'm deliberately not looking at your profile here - pre-pulling cards, I feel like you're male, maybe of average height, and your energy feels really 'grounded'. I get the impression that a lot of your ambitions are tied to where you're currently located - eg no desire to travel overseas, rather, you'd prefer to build up a business/career where you are currently. Business may be something you're thinking of a lot at this time, rolling over details in your head... you really want to make your mark! I also got a visual of a big beautiful sky above you - pretty hot! - but also a couple of multi-storey buildings, at least one of which is a pale brown/beige/cream in colour and seems to have an open courtyard at the top - there might be one of those really big advertising billboards on it, and/or someone is hanging laundry (I get the impression there's something big at the top, and it's quite colourful).

* RWS

(are we limited to three cards? I'm using a four-card spread here, hope that's ok! Apologies if I'm making mistakes, I'm new here)

Situation: Judgement rev. HOLD YOUR HORSES! If you were about to sign any contracts or put serious money down, PAUSE. This feels like a strong "you're barking up the wrong tree" message to me and potentially looking at something you'll regret later.

Challenge: Page of Cups rev. I feel at this time you're a bit disappointed and feeling emotionally unfulfilled - perhaps you came off a recent (career?) setback and are kind of keen to get the next one rolling asap so you can get your self-confidence back/feel like you're on the right track. This isn't a bad thing, but for your own safety/long-term prospectus, it's still important to make sure that wherever you're going has been fully checked out; don't rush into anything purely because you're burning for the emotional fulfillment you feel will come from it.

Advice: 6 of Pent. This is interesting. I'm not sure I 100% get the card but will call it as I see it - I see you giving out money! I'm not sure whether this refers to charity, paying off paychecks, or putting money towards existing mortgages or something. Either way - I get the impression that doing these things is important in 'freeing you up' - which is a much better option than getting locking into something that doesn't give you what you want and makes you feel trapped (8 of Swords), which appears to be the other potential outcome on the table.

Hope that resonates! :/ (I get worried when I make big calls for complete strangers)
Hey there Tealily. Normally I'm a lurker so you aren't alone with being new here! This activity just sort of...caught my eye and seemed fun! I'm definitely not used to reading for strangers, so my apologies if this is way off the mark but here we go!

The Raven's Prophecy Tarot (no reversals, pyramid shape of increasing card numbers)

(First row) Knight of coins: When I see this card, it makes me think of hard work, a lot of it, sometimes too much of it, and responsibility. Perhaps you're in a position in your life where you have to dedicate much more of your time to work or other responsibilities than you're used to?

(Second row): Eight of cups and Five of cups
Eight of cups: To me, this card portrays bring stuck in some sort of rut. In this deck's image (reflected feathers), it seems to point towards stagnation between yourself and another, caused possibly by self-reflection or the lack thereof. Is there something in your life or about yourself that you aren't happy with, or perhaps with someone you have a relationship with? The energy doesn't scream a romantic one, but it does seem somehow important, maybe family or a close friend.

Five of cups: Self-inflicted isolation almost screams from this card. The worst part is, when in line with the 8 of cups, there's someone there for you, yet either you can't latch onto them because of some regret or fear or sense of hopelessness, or you won't. Grief, anger, hurt, it's all there and the one person who could help, who may have always been there for you, is being shoved into the background right now. Eyes up, please.

(Third row) The Hierophant, The Star, and Nine of Cups (finally some positive, yeah?)
The Hierophant: This is a card in have a feeling you may know well? It's telling me that either you're on a spiritual journey or want to be on one. Perhaps you need to find a guide to light the way for you, to show you where to walk until you find your own path?

The Star: The shining light of hope. There's something good out there just waiting for you to find it. Maybe you haven't looked in the right place yet, or you might have already found it and just haven't figured out how to use it the way it was meant to be used. But it's there, and more than likely I feel like it's inside you.

Nine of Cups: Joy, bliss, happiness, all are waiting for you. The card is giving mixed signals here, not really saying whether it's related to a group of people or not (new church/synagogue/coven/etc?), or if it's more related to moving on from whatever is holding you back.

There was one jumper card from the deck when shuffling: Judgement. I haven't really figured out how to deal with jumper cards yet, but it feels like this one is inviting you to look back at your past, the decisions you've made, reflect on them, and make a wise and logical decision about your future prospects.

All in all, I'm wondering if this over-dedication of time that the knight of coins mentions could be what's causing the despair in the second line. Maybe there's too much going on for you to properly grieve or process something that happened, which is causing the isolation. Or...maybe you're throwing yourself into various projects BECAUSE of whatever is going on? The third line, and the jumper card, give me the sense that these are the things you need to do in order to find that happiness inside that we all crave. If it is that work and projects are taking up all your time and you want to work on yourself, take some vacation time or a mental health day every once in a while. If you're deliberately avoiding handling something, stop. The psych major in me says if it's the latter, you NEED to process whatever happened or is happening or you'll get forever stuck where you are, and that's the last thing anyone in your life wants for you.

So...yeah. I hope this all somehow pertains to you (because if it doesn't, I need to figure out who it does pertain to lol). Have a good day/night! And sorry for the uber long post. Definitely didn't think seven cards would make this much text lol.
Top   #486
Resident

TashaTealeaf 

To mitsuraki

Using the Cosmic tarot:

Past: The Empress
Present: Queen of Wands
Future: Two of Swords

Going out on a real limb here, so let me know if any of this hits.

You started a impassioned, romantic relationship with a woman. She is energetic and feisty but can be a bit grating and controlling at times. She's fun, but she might be a bit too much to handle.

It is very physical and enjoyable now, but you don't really know if there is any future to it.
Top   #487
Citizen

SwordOfTruth 

TashaTeafLeaf-

Five Of Cups Rx, Seven Of Pentacles Rx, The Emperor Rx

There's no point crying over it, what's done is done. It's an old issue anyway which is why the tarot is surprised you're still holding onto it. Time to just admit to yourself things fell short of the mark and get back in the saddle. By the way, trying to force the issue by seeking a partner with the determined effort you are exerting isn't going to yield good results. Relax, step back. He's in hiding from your focused effort. like a startled deer you have to just sit and be quiet and wait for him to enter into the sunlight of his own accord. Then you can nab him.

No idea why all three cards are Rx, at first I thought I picked up my deck upside down. But no, it's just these three. Hope that's useful....fingers crossed.
Top   #488
Resident

mitsuraki 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TashaTealeaf View Post
To mitsuraki

Using the Cosmic tarot:

Past: The Empress
Present: Queen of Wands
Future: Two of Swords

Going out on a real limb here, so let me know if any of this hits.

You started a impassioned, romantic relationship with a woman. She is energetic and feisty but can be a bit grating and controlling at times. She's fun, but she might be a bit too much to handle.

It is very physical and enjoyable now, but you don't really know if there is any future to it.
You know, this actually sums up my last relationship perfectly (although, it was with a man not a woman ;D). Fun fact: It didn't work out due to a sudden onset of clinginess right before, and when, I went to visit some friends for a few days in another state.

-----------------------------------------------

For SwordofTruth. Enjoy!

Still using The Raven's Prophecy (new deck, trying to connect, etc etc).

Ace of Cups-Page of Swords-Nine of Swords.

Seems like there's been a relatively new relationship started for you. While I get the feeling it's probably a platonic relationship, it could just as easily be a romantic one. It seems you may be in the phase of really getting to know one another. You know, the phase where it seems like you can't stop spilling all those secrets that you keep locked up inside, hidden away from your other friends and family. While this seems like a good thing, I suggest being careful. The things you find out about the other person, or what they may find out about you, may put you in a situation you really don't want to be in. Don't let that stop you, though, because there may be nothing there to fear. The quote "The only thing we have to fear is fear itself" by FDR comes to mind here. If this kind of situation does come about, though, don't hesitate to turn the other way.
Top   #489
Citizen

SwordOfTruth 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitsuraki View Post
Seems like there's been a relatively new relationship started for you. While I get the feeling it's probably a platonic relationship, it could just as easily be a romantic one. It seems you may be in the phase of really getting to know one another. You know, the phase where it seems like you can't stop spilling all those secrets that you keep locked up inside, hidden away from your other friends and family. While this seems like a good thing, I suggest being careful. The things you find out about the other person, or what they may find out about you, may put you in a situation you really don't want to be in. Don't let that stop you, though, because there may be nothing there to fear. The quote "The only thing we have to fear is fear itself" by FDR comes to mind here. If this kind of situation does come about, though, don't hesitate to turn the other way.
Nothing has started for me as of yet. There *may* be a relationship on the horizon but it's distant. The only thing I think this could be related to is a person I was in contact with recently. I've already cut them from my life. Indeed what I did get to know about them didn't impress me much and I got a pretty strong idea that they were running an agenda of their own.

Thanks for the reading.
Top   #490

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2019 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.