Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum

The person below me game, #6

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun

Citizen

zhadee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTree View Post
True I tend to have negative thought patterns when I'm sleep deprived (which I am now, sorry for all the negative loaded questions lol).

King of pentacles
TPBM is generous and enjoys sharing their wealth with their closest dear ones.
aye, will keep that in mind =) I was looking for advice how to deal with a situation, and this seems to be the right way to behave.

Chariot rx
TPBM must not act with full steam ahead, they need to moderate their energies for best results.
Top   #771
Moon Lover

AraLuck 

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhadee View Post
aye, will keep that in mind =) I was looking for advice how to deal with a situation, and this seems to be the right way to behave.

Chariot rx
TPBM must not act with full steam ahead, they need to moderate their energies for best results.
Ha! Lovely... I was wondering whether to take a trip too, and this says no

10 Pents

TPBM is going to be spending some wonderful times with family and/or loved ones this week-end.
Top   #772
Citizen

LadyKathryn 

I could use this!
TPBM
7 of pentacles : someone is itching to get their hands dirty and Into the dark rich soil (hahaha auto correct tried to make this SOUL) so that sticks too. Connect with earth you'll connect with soul.
Top   #773
Citizen

Galadhwen 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyKathryn View Post
I could use this!
TPBM
7 of pentacles : someone is itching to get their hands dirty and Into the dark rich soil (hahaha auto correct tried to make this SOUL) so that sticks too. Connect with earth you'll connect with soul.
FB: Considering my wooziness, I would need the grounding. 😂 Herb gardening here I come!

TPBM got Ten of Wands
You have an above average grit to handle the adversities thrown at you. You might not believe that right now but if you listen beyond the voices in your head (or even those around you!) that are filled with pessimistic & uninspired dread, you'll find a steady beam of determination.

This isn't a time to give in yet (contrary to what the card would usually say) and yes, you might have to push harder than usual but the card senses that by doing so, you'll reach heights that you never thought you could before. 🔥
Top   #774
Citizen

LadyKathryn 

Really? Because I'm about to walk away from someone I'm very much in love with because she's treating me like I don't matter to her at all!

TPBM THe World and Sun
They both popped out- it's time for a sunny vacation. Park your butt in the sand and enjoy
Top   #775
Citizen

samantha 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyKathryn View Post
Really? Because I'm about to walk away from someone I'm very much in love with because she's treating me like I don't matter to her at all!

TPBM THe World and Sun
They both popped out- it's time for a sunny vacation. Park your butt in the sand and enjoy
I am going away at the end of next month, but to chilly mountainous Canada - perhaps this says the weather will be better than I'm anticipating !

TPBM : 6 of Swords

You've experienced an unfair loss of some description, take what you've learnt and row yourself elsewhere.
Top   #776
Citizen

HappyTree 

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha View Post
I am going away at the end of next month, but to chilly mountainous Canada - perhaps this says the weather will be better than I'm anticipating !

TPBM : 6 of Swords

You've experienced an unfair loss of some description, take what you've learnt and row yourself elsewhere.
Row row row my boat
Gently down the stream
(Chuckles)

Four of pentacles
TPBM is advised to look into their finances and see if they can cut some expenses and save some for rainy day
Top   #777
Citizen

GotH 

Quote:
Row row row my boat
Gently down the stream
(Chuckles)

Four of pentacles
TPBM is advised to look into their finances and see if they can cut some expenses and save some for rainy day
Shoot.. Was thinking about organizing some travel plans today.

Page of Cups

Expect to receive a small gift today or in the near future.
Top   #778
Citizen

HappyTree 

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotH View Post
Shoot.. Was thinking about organizing some travel plans today.

Page of Cups

Expect to receive a small gift today or in the near future.
Thanks, I'll take this just because

Queen of swords
TPBM has grown wiser and can draw from their experience to navigate the future safely.
Top   #779
Citizen

Galadhwen 

Quote:
Thanks, I'll take this just because
Psst remember the cups people we're talking of?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTree
Queen of swords
TPBM has grown wiser and can draw from their experience to navigate the future safely.
You know this applies to both of us! Thank you!

TPBM got Two of Cups
Things get lovey-dovey for you! If you're on relationship or are crushing on somebody, I think there are elements of deepening the affection between both of you. Enjoy your time!
Top   #780

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2019 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.