Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum

The person below me game, #6

  > Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun


 
rcoble's Avatar
rcoble  rcoble is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 22 Aug 2016
Location: United States
Posts: 114
rcoble 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyKathryn View Post
You would not believe the discovery!!! Foundation deff rocked. Not even sure how to process it.

TPBM Emperor

You're either worried about taking on more responsibilities or someone is forcing them on you
My new job did have me worried, but it's getting better!

Ace of Swords
TPBM has gained a powerful position, work or otherwise.
Top   #831
LadyKathryn's Avatar
LadyKathryn  LadyKathryn is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 10 Mar 2007
Location: NYC, NY
Posts: 1,577
LadyKathryn 

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcoble View Post
My new job did have me worried, but it's getting better!



Ace of Swords

TPBM has gained a powerful position, work or otherwise.


I got two promotions inside of two months

TPBM the king of cups:
He person below me is feeling a lot more than they are admitting to or showing on the surface. Be careful of being overtly selfish in this moment and try to be clear. Not a riptide
Top   #832
EmpyreanKnight's Avatar
EmpyreanKnight  EmpyreanKnight is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 23 Oct 2015
Location: Manila, Philippines
Posts: 1,853
EmpyreanKnight 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyKathryn View Post
TPBM the king of cups:
He person below me is feeling a lot more than they are admitting to or showing on the surface. Be careful of being overtly selfish in this moment and try to be clear. Not a riptide
The King of Cups is one of the Court Cards that I feel a close affinity to, and I will take TPAM's advice to heart.

To TPBM:

RWS

Knight of Cups Rx

TPBM can be very charming, gregarious, and attractive, and has no compunction in using these to your advantage. It has led you and your targets to trouble before, tho in the end you usually escape none the worse for wear. Still you are going to try to improve and make yourself more accountable before something truly disastrous happens.
Top   #833
IndigoViolet's Avatar
IndigoViolet  IndigoViolet is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 05 Jun 2015
Location: @
Posts: 187
IndigoViolet 

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmpyreanKnight View Post
The King of Cups is one of the Court Cards that I feel a close affinity to, and I will take TPAM's advice to heart.

To TPBM:

RWS

Knight of Cups Rx

TPBM can be very charming, gregarious, and attractive, and has no compunction in using these to your advantage. It has led you and your targets to trouble before, tho in the end you usually escape none the worse for wear. Still you are going to try to improve and make yourself more accountable before something truly disastrous happens.
LOL!!! Spot on too. Ask my two guardians how I obtained them. IF... they are willing to mention, ever, that is. >_<. The reason I've met them in spirit because they had to fly all the way around the globe just to stop my spiritual work, (I was not doing them the usual way) and then they stayed uptil this milisecond to make sure I do not create another one lol.

I had no idea and still do not have the full idea why my magick training failed THIS badly, I busted two astral altars. One being mine, the other somebody else. Events of humorous valuw happened and my ritual failed always, because of that. The Qabalistic Cross ritual I could not even complete it.. still. But luckily, nothing worst, both physically and mentally, happened so far and I am grateful I felt SO much better practicing magick.

The person below me -- Thoth tarot
Left (hidden) - Sun rv
Right (apparent) - 5 of cups rv -- dark projection
Result - 4 of disk rv

The love of the life was always the fuel of the things you do but you had been struggling severely on how to deal with all those shortcomings of anything that you did. The profound strike due to a recent event left your sun flipped upside down, shinning bright as a sun should be, while being unable to project anymore of its light, at all.

This spread also has its positive meaning. If you can overcome the shortcomings then power will be back to you. Giving your control over the wrong hands is something that is not wise at all. It is always best that you avoid giving the wrong person the wrong thing than you gojng back and regain it from him or her again
Top   #834
LadyKathryn's Avatar
LadyKathryn  LadyKathryn is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 10 Mar 2007
Location: NYC, NY
Posts: 1,577
LadyKathryn 

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoViolet View Post
LOL!!! Spot on too. Ask my two guardians how I obtained them. IF... they are willing to mention, ever, that is. >_<. The reason I've met them in spirit because they had to fly all the way around the globe just to stop my spiritual work, (I was not doing them the usual way) and then they stayed uptil this milisecond to make sure I do not create another one lol.



I had no idea and still do not have the full idea why my magick training failed THIS badly, I busted two astral altars. One being mine, the other somebody else. Events of humorous valuw happened and my ritual failed always, because of that. The Qabalistic Cross ritual I could not even complete it.. still. But luckily, nothing worst, both physically and mentally, happened so far and I am grateful I felt SO much better practicing magick.



The person below me -- Thoth tarot

Left (hidden) - Sun rv

Right (apparent) - 5 of cups rv -- dark projection

Result - 4 of disk rv



The love of the life was always the fuel of the things you do but you had been struggling severely on how to deal with all those shortcomings of anything that you did. The profound strike due to a recent event left your sun flipped upside down, shinning bright as a sun should be, while being unable to project anymore of its light, at all.



This spread also has its positive meaning. If you can overcome the shortcomings then power will be back to you. Giving your control over the wrong hands is something that is not wise at all. It is always best that you avoid giving the wrong person the wrong thing than you gojng back and regain it from him or her again


I keep figuring out how to interpret this. Apply it to my life, but since no one else is paying attention or taking it on, I will.

TPBM : The empress.
Someone is feeling joyful and expansive and perhaps a little frisky. Go frolic in the sunshine and look at pretty things. You do not need to have a heavy heart or mind today.
Top   #835
Cynthia_H's Avatar
Cynthia_H  Cynthia_H is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 14 Mar 2017
Location: Lost in space
Posts: 346
Cynthia_H 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halloween View Post
7 cups r
TPBM is about to wake up to a new reality very soon, and see things in a way they've never seen before!
I look forward to this.

TPBM The Sun (Dreaming Way Tarot) Seize the day and enjoy it, this is as good as it gets.
Top   #836
IndigoViolet's Avatar
IndigoViolet  IndigoViolet is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 05 Jun 2015
Location: @
Posts: 187
IndigoViolet 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cynthia_H View Post
I look forward to this.

TPBM The Sun (Dreaming Way Tarot) Seize the day and enjoy it, this is as good as it gets.
Thank you for the advice.

TPBM
Heirophant - Spiritual tradition is everyhing. But of course, that is specifically, fot those that truly time tested at the start.
Top   #837
LadyKathryn's Avatar
LadyKathryn  LadyKathryn is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 10 Mar 2007
Location: NYC, NY
Posts: 1,577
LadyKathryn 

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoViolet View Post
Thank you for the advice.

TPBM
Heirophant - Spiritual tradition is everyhing. But of course, that is specifically, fot those that truly time tested at the start.


I'm not sure what this means? ...


TPBM : justice- karma is upon you. Think about your actions.
Top   #838
Galadhwen  Galadhwen is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 22 May 2016
Location: n/a
Posts: 378
Galadhwen 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyKathryn View Post
TPBM : justice- karma is upon you. Think about your actions.
Always! 👍

TPBM got The Hermit.
Time to plug off! Plus my Hermit is seen grounding and smoke cleansing himself. Might be a good exercise if you've been surrounded by negative energies and negative people.
Top   #839
HappyTree  HappyTree is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 06 Jul 2014
Location: Happyland
Posts: 9,250
HappyTree 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galadhwen View Post
Always! 👍

TPBM got The Hermit.
Time to plug off! Plus my Hermit is seen grounding and smoke cleansing himself. Might be a good exercise if you've been surrounded by negative energies and negative people.
Good reminder! Ill be cleaning everything this coming weekend.

Tpbm deserves to treat yourself to something nice, afterall you worked for it. Nine of pentacles
Top   #840




 


 


Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2019 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.