Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum

The person below me game, #6

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun

Citizen

LadyKathryn 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTree View Post
Good reminder! Ill be cleaning everything this coming weekend.

Tpbm deserves to treat yourself to something nice, afterall you worked for it. Nine of pentacles

Too busy trying to pay down debt :/

TPBM: 3 of cups. Go enjoy yourself. Be gleeful and kick up your heels with your friends.
Top   #841
Citizen

IndigoViolet 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyKathryn View Post
Too busy trying to pay down debt :/

TPBM: 3 of cups. Go enjoy yourself. Be gleeful and kick up your heels with your friends.
I cleaned up a blockage by breaking up a toxic relationship... probably yes but next time.

TPBM: Queen of cups
Your female side is shining (you don't have to be a female for that, and likely you are a male)
Top   #842
Resident

ElaineH 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halloween View Post
Yep yep... feeling the momentum and drive building up inside of me!

7 cups r

TPBM is about to wake up to a new reality very soon, and see things in a way they've never seen before!
OMGosh i sure hope so!

TPBLM
3 of cups
all those things you have been worried about are really not so important. Everything is going to be fine. Stop worrying!
Top   #843
Citizen

LadyKathryn 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElaineH View Post
OMGosh i sure hope so!

TPBLM

3 of cups

all those things you have been worried about are really not so important. Everything is going to be fine. Stop worrying!

Thank you! I needed this so much

Tpbm 9 of swords; let go of anxiety and listen to your higher self- also look at crow medicine magic meanings and incorporate this into your daily meditation
Top   #844
Resident

Luxa 

Quote:
Thank you! I needed this so much

Tpbm 9 of swords; let go of anxiety and listen to your higher self- also look at crow medicine magic meanings and incorporate this into your daily meditation
Thank you! The crow medicine magic is interesting to me, I'll do that!

Eight of pentacles - You're next project will be successful!
Top   #845
Citizen

LadyKathryn 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luxa View Post
Thank you! The crow medicine magic is interesting to me, I'll do that!

Eight of pentacles - You're next project will be successful!

Yassssssssss

TPBM the star. Is the spark of life with death they become infinity. The star is the spark of Devine creation and thus you start to make dreams reality. Make your wish... the universe supports you and it. So you may be reborn
Top   #846
Citizen

Galadhwen 

Quote:
Yassssssssss

TPBM the star. Is the spark of life with death they become infinity. The star is the spark of Devine creation and thus you start to make dreams reality. Make your wish... the universe supports you and it. So you may be reborn
The Star coming back at me! Thank you!

TPBM got Three of Pentacles
If you're having a business, the venture that you are working on show signs of progressions! Learn the important people that might be of use and learn from them, a good time to network if you're into that.

Spiritually, have a little trip back to nature to absorb those good energies. Maybe plant a tree or clean your environment.
Top   #847
Citizen

LadyKathryn 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galadhwen View Post
The Star coming back at me! Thank you!

TPBM got Three of Pentacles
If you're having a business, the venture that you are working on show signs of progressions! Learn the important people that might be of use and learn from them, a good time to network if you're into that.

Spiritually, have a little trip back to nature to absorb those good energies. Maybe plant a tree or clean your environment.

I've been spending time walking in the park trying to cleanse my energy. My special someone is suffering and pushing me away in the process. It hurts immensely. Also being told that she can't handle the anxiety of hurting me rather sucks- when all she has to do is just talk to me.

TPBM: the emperor
Go forward with confidence but beware of being a tyrant. Listen to the advice of those around. You
Top   #848
Resident

jinnie 

Quote:
I've been spending time walking in the park trying to cleanse my energy. My special someone is suffering and pushing me away in the process. It hurts immensely. Also being told that she can't handle the anxiety of hurting me rather sucks- when all she has to do is just talk to me.

TPBM: the emperor
Go forward with confidence but beware of being a tyrant. Listen to the advice of those around. You
With all the drama in my life right now, listening to advice is probably a good idea for me haha.

TPBM: Seven of Wands
Hold your ground and stick to your convictions in whatever conflict you're going through right now; the light at the end of tunnel is coming up, and you'll be a better and stronger person once this is all over.
Top   #849
Citizen

LadyKathryn 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinnie View Post
With all the drama in my life right now, listening to advice is probably a good idea for me haha.

TPBM: Seven of Wands

Hold your ground and stick to your convictions in whatever conflict you're going through right now; the light at the end of tunnel is coming up, and you'll be a better and stronger person once this is all over.

I'm sooooo trying.
TPBM: heirophant rx

Don't worry so much about the rules and sociatal rules. March has to your own drum- allow yourself flexibility, so you don't feel so restricted and out of control.
Top   #850

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2019 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.