Big Celtic Cross Spread

Tarotholic

I found a 25 card Celtic Cross Spread. I printed it out. I have recently lost it. I want to do a couple of readings with this spread. Would love if someone could post a link to this spread. Thanks.

littlestar

I am interested in this spread as well. I havent seen the 25 card celtic cross spread :)

Jifmona

Wow a 25 card Celtic Cross spread....dang... and I thought the expanded celtic cross spread with 13 cards was a lot. I can't wait to see that one! ^.^
Good luck and Be safe
-Jifmona-

birdsong123

Is this the one where each card position takes 2 cards instead of one (doubling the number of cards) and then the 3 or 4 cards in the final outcome position?

(It's extra fun to use 2 decks with this as the same card sometimes shows up in different parts of the spread...very meaningful).

divinest

Celtic Cross Spread Extended

I apologise for the bad quality of the picture, but I only have a camera phone... It's a 26 card spread, but it's the only one I've got in my books.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v713/divinest/09122008.jpg

Also, I have the cards in a different order to how that book has it, I have 3 at the bottom, 4 to the left, 5 at the top and 6 to the left, as is explained in the Gilded Tarot book; so that is how I will write it out if you don't mind.

1) You: This card represents you in relation to the question.
2) Crossing: This card indicates the conflict.
3) Foundation: The card here will illustrate the basis of the problem or issue.
4) Past: Here you will find significant influences from the past that shape the current problem.
5) Present: The present forces affecting the situation.
6) Future: Here are forces that will affect the outcome.
7) Yourself: This card is your self-image, which may be different to the "you" represented in card one. Self image does not always reflect the inner you.
8) Environment: This is how others see you in this situation.
9) Hopes and Fears: Here is the card illustrating either what you most hope for or most fear.
10) Outcome: This card indicates the probable outcome, if all things remain as they are at the moment of the reading.

Scotty_Bane

That's very interesting. Its just throwing down three cards for each position for extra clarification. I'm going to try this tonight.