A Most Genuine & Authentic Fake 15th Century Method!

Melanchollic

Rosanne said:
* 14 * * * * *
* * 11* 6 8 *
7 * * 10 * * *

So The answer would be Yes...?

~Rosanne

Right, Love's (VI) proximity to Fortune would show a moderate chance. (70 to 80% I'd say)

:love:

Rosanne

OK, I practiced with this with questions I knew the answer to.
A bit artificial I know- but it does give a grounding to whether it works or not for me.
I became very quick- and at a glance knew negative versus positive- but could not work out what virtues would apply. Mostly the Virtues were out of the orbit of Fortune. Which of course they would be.

I found that I would need another smaller spread to consider ramifications for someone I did not know.

Very interesting! Thank you.

~Rosanne

Melanchollic

To Procure the Resolution of all Manner of Questions and Demands in the Realm of Love​

• In order to judge cases of regaining favor after a discord with a lover, use Love (VI) as significator, & the Last Judgement (XX) as co-significator, as she contains the Angel of Redemption.

• To make judgement on the unfaithfulness and betrayal by a lover, use Love (VI) as significator, & The Traitor (XII) as co-significator.

• In cases of the possible ending of a bond of love, find Love's proximity to Death (XIII).

• To gauge the continued success of a Lover's Contract, employ Victory (VII) as co-significator, and look for it's proximity to Love (VI).

Bernice

Ooops - Mel posted the above as I was writing this. Apologies for any confusion.

Sorry to belabour the point re. the three Virtues.

The attached pic is Rosannes' spread. Excuse heavy blue lines on the significator & co-significator, I copied and pasted from Mels' pic.

Is it possible that in order to have the chance or opportunity for Love, that Justice (virtue) might indicate the condition = 'not without marriage' ?

Bee :)

Attachments

• rosanne-spread.jpg
    rosanne-spread.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 183

Melanchollic

On the Uses of Love as General Pleasures

• Love's proximity to Fortune (X) shall showeth how much of an opportunity there is for amusement, at a given festivity or celebration.

• Love's proximity to The Traitor (XII) shall indicate to us "pleasure betrayed", or an event or gathering which doeth not meet our expectations.

• Love's proximity to Death (XIII) showeth a festivity interrupted with misfortune.

• Love's proximity to The Devil (XV) shall bespeak gatherings and festivities which become consumed with an overabundance of high spirits and passions, and devolve into bawdy and sinful behavior.

Here as always, remember, only two cards can be considered for judgement in any single reading. These should be selected most cautiously by the reader based on the nature of the querent's inquiry before the cards are turned over for judgement.

Melanchollic

Bernice said:
Ooops - Mel posted the above as I was writing this. Apologies for any confusion.

Sorry to belabour the point re. the three Virtues.

The attached pic is Rosannes' spread. Excuse heavy blue lines on the significator & co-significator, I copied and pasted from Mels' pic.

Is it possible that in order to have the chance or opportunity for Love, that Justice (virtue) might indicate the condition = 'not without marriage' ?

Do you mean, that the condition for a relationship between the Querent and the Quesited would be that the Quesited NOT be married? Or do you mean that the only way the Quesited would become involved with the Querent, is as a potential marriage option?

Bernice

Or do you mean that the only way the Quesited would become involved with the Querent, is as a potential marriage option?
Yes. Gotta be serious (propose marriage) - more than a fleeting light-hearted affair.

Melanchollic

Rosanne's reading gives us a moderate chance for love. If the querent feels for some reason his/her love interest would only be interested in a relationship if marriage was on the table, I'd do a second reading asking if this were the case.

I get this sort of situation here in Japan ALOT. :(

Rosanne

Thank you Mel!
I get the feeling that the love interest is married and that makes the outcome negative, knowing the querent.
Thanks Bea!
~Rosanne

Bernice

Oh dear Mel, you have my sympathy :(
It seems that 'love' questions are paramount...... comes with the territory I suppose.

You've (well M.E.L. has) clearly outlined every concern that a querent might have re. Love now :laugh:

Can I ask what Significator you would choose for a job/employment? I'v thought the Chariot, but think it best suited to Promotion.....