Samhain/Halloween decks...new?

Altena

I really hope there are more decks left in the morning *fingers and toes crossed* If I had the day off I'd sit up and wait for it, but it's close to midnight here and I'm getting up again in 7-8 hours time. This deck is a must-have.

greatdane

I think you'll be fine Altena!

I would check in tomorrow morning though! Seven Stars will list here on AT to give us all first shot at the limited decks before she puts any that remain on Etsy. IF any remain....I have a feeling it will be like a feeding frenzy here!

Altena

Thank you, Great Dane :) I'll make sure to check in before I leave for work tomorrow. Wouldn't miss this for the world :D

Penthasilia

I can't wait either- I love all of her stuff. My daughter is a huge fan- she has her limited edition Spirit Board book as well as the lennies.

By far, my favorite is her spirit board- it is just so beautiful, there is really nothing like it.

But rubber to the road- love my bastard. :) So I can't wait to see this one! :D

greatdane

Oh that sounds amazing, Penthasilia!

I've seen pix of her spirit boards, but didn't know anyone who had one!
I can't wait to see what she's done to the Deck of the Bastard to get it all ready for Samhain!

Penthasilia

I've seen pix of her spirit boards, but didn't know anyone who had one!
I can't wait to see what she's done to the Deck of the Bastard to get it all ready for Samhain!

You would simply love it! I know you would. It is amazing- and right up our alley. :D

There is some really interesting information inside- but to me, the price is worth the book covers alone- 2 choices of spirit board to use- and a whisky glass works just fine as a planchette.

Stunning artwork throughout though. There is just nothing else like it that I have ever seen.

:)

MoonGypsy

You would simply love it! I know you would. It is amazing- and right up our alley. :D

There is some really interesting information inside- but to me, the price is worth the book covers alone- 2 choices of spirit board to use- and a whisky glass works just fine as a planchette.

Stunning artwork throughout though. There is just nothing else like it that I have ever seen.

:)

((((groan)))) oh this anticipation is excruciating...:p

greatdane

we are not patient crones, are we, MG?

I do feel like a two year on an espresso buzz...where is it? where is it? where is it? The whole limited thing doesn't help. Not like there will be a zillion of them available.

MoonGypsy

I do feel like a two year on an espresso buzz...where is it? where is it? where is it? The whole limited thing doesn't help. Not like there will be a zillion of them available.

:laugh: You are so right, GD! :laugh: i am feeling like..."Is she back yet? Is she back yet?...When do you think she'll be back? :p :laugh: Oy!:p

Le Fanu

I wonder if the film has finished yet?

*drumming fingers*