World Spirit - 3's, 4's, 5's

Rhiannon

Threes:

3 of Pentacles: Careful thought and planning. Responsibility along with grace. Determination. Advanced skills and advanced knowledge for advanced projects.

3 of Swords: Despair, denial, fear. Not wanting to face your problems or your own inner demons. Unwanted or unexpected negative communication that leaves you distraught. Deceit.

3 of Wands: Joy, sense of accomplishment and excitement. Opportunities. Your ships have come in!

3 of Cups: Celebration of yourself in all stages of your life. Revering the wise. Taking joy in other's company. A refreshing change of pace.

R :)

Rhiannon

Fours:

4 of Pentacles: Jealousy of another's happiness or prosperity. Not willing to share your resources with others. Lack of social skills. Resentment.

4 of Swords: Rest after infury or illness. Protection from further harm. Recuperation and restoration. Much needed down-time.

4 of Wands: Celebration and happiness. Feelings of summer. Being care-free. Enjoyment. "Eat drink and be merry for tomorrow we die"

4 of Cups: Dissatisfaction with what you have because you are dreaming of something better. Not settling for something good now because you are afraid something great will come along and you won't be available. Regret.

Rhiannon

Fives

5 of Pentacles: Feelings of abandonment. Loneliness. Unwillingness to ask for help, even though it is available. Depression.

5 of Swords: Loss, defeat, blow to the ego, humiliation. OR: Bragging, victory over those less powerful than you, Cheating. (This is the first card in which I have found a definite double meaning so far!)

5 of Wands: Competition in all forms. Whether it's for fun and games or more serious. Beware of danger to yourself and others in this field of activity.

5 of Cups: Pain of loss. Fear that nothing good can ever happen again. Grief. But the loss is small (even though it may not seem that way right now). Don't cry over spilled milk.

Sulis

Rhiannon, what do you make of the little plaque on the wall in the 3 pentacles, I think it`s got the Horned God on it. I`ve been pondering for ages but my mind is blank.
Thanks for your insights into the other cards by the way.

Crystalmynx xx

Rhiannon

hey crystalmynx!

yes, I'm pretty sure that that is a representation of the horned god. And there is a banner across it that holds the male symbol and the symbol for capricorn (the goat). It looks like a satyr, Pan.

Thanks for pointing that out, I hadn't really noticed it before.

starfish66

Rhi -

Thank you so much for taking the time to do this! As a brand new fan to the World Spirit, your posts on the deck have been extremely helpful to me!

:TEMPS Starfish