3 cards keep on repeating all of the time

mikey23

page of wands
empress and the third card 9 of wands these cards keep on repeating up to 6 times in the last 4 weeks this is haunting me and the readings was based on a romantic reading about what my chances are with a women for friendship or love and 3 cards keep on reappearing with ghostliness and I am a little shocked and bewildered at the whole experience can some one explain why these card keep appearing am I the page of wands and she the empress who will face torrid times which can be resolvable ....are these cards favourable they keep on reappearing please advise on the repeated 3 cards page of wands empress and 9 of wands can some one help mikey23 they keep on repeating and is there some haunting truth to these 3 thanks mikey23

mikey23

page of wands
empress and the third card 9 of wands
these cards keep on repeating up to 6 times in the last 4 weeks this is haunting me and the readings was based on a romantic reading about what my chances are with a women for friendship or love and 3 cards keep on reappearing with ghostliness and I am a little shocked and bewildered at the whole experience .... can some one explain why these card keep appearing am I the page of wands and she the empress who will face torrid times which can be resolvable ....are these cards favourable they keep on reappearing please advise on the repeated 3 cards page of wands empress and 9 of wands can some one help mikey23 they keep on repeating and is there some haunting truth to these 3 thanks mikey23
what is the cause of all 3 cards reappearing together in that order does it indicate optism for a relationship please advise

nisaba

Generally speaking, when you get constant repetition, it's a sign that you're missing the point it's trying to get across, and that point is important.

What have you not wanted to acknowledge about these cards? What are you doing or not doing that taking notice of these cards will change? A reading is not a passive thing - each card in a reading has internal pointers for what to DO in the situation. If you are making no changes in your conduct, the cards will have to keep repeating.

Laurelle

You could always take out those 3 cards and ask something like:

1. What are you trying to make me feel?
2. What situation are you trying to make me see?
3. What do you want me to let go of?
4. What do you want me to embrace?

Or something like that. There was this GREAT spread idea by someone on here that linked it to a website and I never bookmarked it. But you get the general idea. I wish I could link the original author.

What Nisaba is saying is correct. You seem to be asking the same question over and over again expecting the cards to hand write you a letter answering your question explicitly. Unfortunately the cards aren't going to do that. You are missing what those 3 cards are trying to explain to you.

Take some deep breaths and sit down again with only those 3 cards. Ask what they are trying to tell you. Then don't ask again for at least 1 month.

mikey23

feedback

You could always take out those 3 cards and ask something like:

1. What are you trying to make me feel?
2. What situation are you trying to make me see?
3. What do you want me to let go of?
4. What do you want me to embrace?

Or something like that. There was this GREAT spread idea by someone on here that linked it to a website and I never bookmarked it. But you get the general idea. I wish I could link the original author.

What Nisaba is saying is correct. You seem to be asking the same question over and over again expecting the cards to hand write you a letter answering your question explicitly. Unfortunately the cards aren't going to do that. You are missing what those 3 cards are trying to explain to you

Take some deep breaths and sit down again with only those 3 cards. Ask what they are trying to tell you. Then don't ask again for at least 1 month.

I do listen to the cards and yes the 4 questions to a spread may help me work wonders for some clarity ...do you think a 10 card reading is equally effective would this provide more answers in your opinion yes nisaba is right about repeated questions

mikey23

Generally speaking, when you get constant repetition, it's a sign that you're missing the point it's trying to get across, and that point is important.

What have you not wanted to acknowledge about these cards? What are you doing or not doing that taking notice of these cards will change? A reading is not a passive thing - each card in a reading has internal pointers for what to DO in the situation. If you are making no changes in your conduct, the cards will have to keep repeating.

yes I belive it is important to listen to each card and dig deep and allow tuitive ability to see the truth unveiled with each card....each card gives energy to alert what I am doing right and wrong and also what it warns ....everyday I make change and sometimes cards still repeat I feel the universe is whiwspering to me constantly for my benefit thanks for that well advise given mikey23

gregory

This, so much. Everywhere you ask why the cards fall as they do, how they can be reinterpreted to say what you had hoped they would say. You really need to listen to what they do say. A thought. Do you treat conversations like this - ask the other person did their words mean this, or could they mean this? I bet not. Offer the cards the same courtesy.

mikey23

feedback

This, so much. Everywhere you ask why the cards fall as they do, how they can be reinterpreted to say what you had hoped they would say. You really need to listen to what they do say. A thought. Do you treat conversations like this - ask the other person did their words mean this, or could they mean this? I bet not. Offer the cards the same courtesy.

yes i will offer the cards some courtsey aswell as the laws of human conversation thankyou