Ten of Cups as Outcome

Natibel

Hi!

My ex boyfriend is coming over tomorrow night after not having been in contact and I pulled a card to tell me what the outcome will be after our meeting... I drew the 10 of cups.
Would this be an ending and being able to finally put it to rest?
I see this as a positive card but don't want to get my hopes up!
Any thoughts?

think

It could be a lot of nice emotions, warm and loving times. Or it could be an overflow of emotion, one of you is too emotional. Depends on the surrounding cards.

Natibel

It could be a lot of nice emotions, warm and loving times. Or it could be an overflow of emotion, one of you is too emotional. Depends on the surrounding cards.

Clarified by the tower, so I'm thinking that maybe we need to talk about our emotions to move on? Or maybe an emotional breakthrough?

think

Hmm, sorry to say but with the tower as clarification, I'd say there'd be an emotional outburst of sorts.

But tarot can be a warning as well you know, maybe try and refrain from being over emotional. Prepare for it.

Natibel

Hmm, sorry to say but with the tower as clarification, I'd say there'd be an emotional outburst of sorts.

But tarot can be a warning as well you know, maybe try and refrain from being over emotional. Prepare for it.

No it makes a lot of sense. We haven't spoken since the breakup so I'd say this about right :)

oceane

The tower as a clarify card could mean it could be a striking meeting, but not for good. The X of cups is a stage card, so... it'd also mean those are your desires about the perfect ending or reconcilation.

Natibel

The tower as a clarify card could mean it could be a striking meeting, but not for good. The X of cups is a stage card, so... it'd also mean those are your desires about the perfect ending or reconcilation.

When you say "not for good", I interpret any ending good... Closing doors, new chapters etc
Do you mean it will blow up? And it will be worse?

Laurelle

Well what happened? Did he come by?

The Quint is 17, which is the star. So maybe there was a lot of talking and healing?